• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Hi Xashlei!~ Welcome to this asylum, like Clover said. :3

So, anyway. About this ficcontest. Do I have to join to then post my fic? Because I don't want to join and then not be able to make it.
    D:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Hello Xashlei~ (pretty unique name there :3)

And nah, manhattan, I don't its a must to join first. I just upped and posted my entry here without saying anything at all beforehand ^^; I'm was hoping you'd churn out another nice fic though T^T

Ah, anyway, thanks Clover! And Nendoru too :3

This thread's officially dry of topics. But I can't think of any right now D:

If the gang were to watch television, what channel would they tune into?

*is brick'd*

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    WTF of topic is that? :D
    Well, Gold would tune on Playboy. :3
    As far as the others go, I dont think they'd want to waste their time watching TV. Harharhar. :D

I'll post my fic here, then. (If I manage to acshully make one. :3)

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    *checks the link* Stupid computer. HAng on I'll get it. *searches*

Sorry about that! Hello!

What would have been funny is if Blue beat Red, because she is a tricky person by nature. Even though Red's Pokemon are ready for battling and he comes up with good strategies, I wonder how he'd counter Blue since they only showed those two battling once (and that was for a theft in RGB. Not much of a battle). Unlikely, but it could happen.

As for the TV thing... I've got nothin'. :( I don't watch much TV these days, except I do agree with manhattan about Gold.

PS Welcome new member!

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    May I join? I've been reading Pokemon Special for some years now, though I don't exactly remember when I started. The arc was R/S, and it's also my favorite still. (I miss Wally. D8 ) Recently I've completed the G/S/C arc also, it's a sad conclusion but ended in a light, funny note.

Let me just say PokeSpe incarnates of the characters > Ash's series incarnates of the characters. They're just... too generic! Currently I'm obsessing over Spe!Falkner, Wally, and Ruby. Also I'm eyeing your club RP by ValentineUmbreon... I'll get in there someday. xD

Also again, hi Chamo. =D
    Hey.~ Welcome. 8D
    The RP yeah. A few slots are still open since some players dropped out or didn't even joined it though they say they would. XD; Just post a few days here in the club to show that you are active and then you can join in there. :3
    So, anyway. About this ficcontest. Do I have to join to then post my fic? Because I don't want to join and then not be able to make it.
    Everything about the oneshot contest is up to chamo. :3 Ask her about it.^^

Why should Emerald win in a battle against Red? XD I second what Peachy said. Red would be just nice and let Emerald win so he can get that last symbol. XD

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    I'm agreeing with Nendoru and Chamo-chan about how the tournament went out :3 Oh, and I don't think its possible for me to get the re-releases over here ;; I'll just have to make do with Chuang Yi's version XD;

In other news, here's my entry for the summer one shot contest. Found right here in PC at the fanfic forum, chamo-chan gave me the 'go ahead' so I posted it here. Alternatively, if you're more accustomed to FF.net, here's a link. Of course, I didn't really put in effort to italise/center anything there. If you want the better one in PC, here's the link.

Persuasion

Mangaquest-centric with Specialjewel/Preciousmetal if you wish to squint :3 A few more days left till the deadline, I wish everyone participating/going to participate much luck.
    Ah, I have added you and your fic to the entries for the contes! Thank you~

Wheee... finally got the first volume of the re-release of Pokemon Special. >> It makes me want to go back to trying to make quote icons, thanks to the following (which... I'm sure everyone has read so I'm safe without spoilers?)

Red: -sends out Pika-
    Misty: Is that a... Pikachu?
    Red: Ain't Mickey Mouse!

Yeah. :3 As for the whole Battle Frontier thing, I think Nen and Chamo said what I think happened. XD With Emerald winning against Red, I want to say that Red allowed him to win so he can get the last Symbol. But of course, that's just me and my Red fangirlism going 'it wouldn't lose unless there was a reason behind it. :O I doubt Emerald is stronger than him sooo...' -shot-
    lol, best line ever.

O: that'd be pretty weird.

May I join? I've been reading Pokemon Special for some years now, though I don't exactly remember when I started. The arc was R/S, and it's also my favorite still. (I miss Wally. D8 ) Recently I've completed the G/S/C arc also, it's a sad conclusion but ended in a light, funny note.

Let me just say PokeSpe incarnates of the characters > Ash's series incarnates of the characters. They're just... too generic! Currently I'm obsessing over Spe!Falkner, Wally, and Ruby. Also I'm eyeing your club RP by ValentineUmbreon... I'll get in there someday. xD

Also again, hi Chamo. =D
    O: Xashlei?! HI! *wave* 8D

You were in the PokeSpe club on Serebii, right?

Hi Xashlei!~ Welcome to this asylum, like Clover said. :3

D:
    *ahem*

Do you plan on entering the contest?
    If you don't want to enter the contest, then you don't have to.
    People are already allowed to post their fics here. (just, no lemon plz.)

Also, to everybody in the contest.

I have extended the Deadline to July 17, because I won't be here on the 15 to close the contest!

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Uh, cool. I'm in then. :3
    I'll post the link to FF here whenever I'm done. :D

chamo-chan

Years
    Uh, cool. I'm in then. :3
    I'll post the link to FF here whenever I'm done. :D

Alright, but here are the rules of the contest. (or at least, some important ones.).

1. the theme of the contest is Summer. So the fic has to have either the characters doing something summer related, or some indication that it is summer.

2. No lemon plz.

Original Post here

Years
    50 QUESTIONS! @__@

Oh, Multiple topics missed eh?

Well I have no preference really. But it would be best if VIZ had fixed the whole Green/Blue thing. D:

Yeah...PKMN anime talk. xD POKESPE 4EVER!!!!

I still need to read the one-shots. D:

And Hi new member. ^__^

OH I FOUND IT! It's old but...XDDD
    Can we make this the official New Member answer list? XD

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Xashlei

Contest Nerd
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2009
    @clover_bookcat: lmao, I just listed them on another topic. I have a feeling you want me to say Mangaquest, but I'm not into it yet sorreh.;;
    @Ibuberu: Thanks, I've been fond enough of it so I use it... on way too many forums/sites. A lot of people wonder how to pronounce it, but it's really just "sash-lay", heh.
    @chamo: Yeah, but I was under Blue Milotic. xD
    Thanks for all the welcomes!

Uwa, fic contest... I'll enter with a quickfic if I don't have much work on Wednesday.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Oh, Multiple topics missed eh?

Well I have no preference really. But it would be best if VIZ had fixed the whole Green/Blue thing. D:

Yeah...PKMN anime talk. xD POKESPE 4EVER!!!!

I still need to read the one-shots. D:

And Hi new member. ^__^

OH I FOUND IT! It's old but...XDDD
    Can we make this the official New Member answer list? XD

Spoiler:

Yes, that is perfect for new members. In fact, it's so fun I want to answer it again XD Even though I've already done it.

Anyway. Welcome Xashlei!

And good luck everyone with writing one-shots/voting.

I'll be gone for a while on holiday (:D) so see you soon again ;D

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    clover_bookcat said:
    In the manga? Or in those amazing anime like pictures on Pixiv?

No, it was one of those pictures Snoaz posted a few pages back.

Speaking of whom, you have fun out there, Snoaz!

And welcome, Xashlei!

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    50 Questions galore.
    :D

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Why should Emerald win in a battle against Red? XD I second what Peachy said. Red would be just nice and let Emerald win so he can get that last symbol. XD
    Whoot~ -highfives her Red Fangirl Buddy- I just think it would be in Red's personality to let him get the last Symbol like that, after all the work that Emerald has done getting the other Six. :O

Now, welcome new member~! ♥

Have fun, Snoaz!

... And that Q & A looks fun. Considering that I've never done it before, maybe I'll do it once I finish hanging out with my sister. :O Yeah, I think I'll do that~ ♥

chamo-chan

Years
    @ Xashlei: I know, but I recognized you~ 8'D
    @ Snoaz: okay, have fun~
    @ Netto: OoO you found it? yay~

Maybe this should be our new "new member obligatory questions" thing.

....I'm gonna update mine. /bored

Spoiler:

Last edited:

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    8D Netto found Daigosan's list.~ YAYZ. That must've took a while to search for that...
    Spoiler:

Years
    Yayz!

8D Netto found Daigosan's list.~ YAYZ. That must've took a while to search for that...
    Spoiler:

Yeah I found it here.

I've been looking for it for a long time now because of the lack of a coherent "New Member Questionare" XD

Well I've updated mine's.

My Old(ish) answers (Updated?) @_@

Spoiler:

Still not good though. XD

Oh and FS just became my OTP, sorry Zuzu. XD *shot*
    Yay Dia made it!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Wheee. Time for me to do this for the first time, since I've never done it. XD

Spoiler:

Years
    A late-ish welcome to Xashlei~! w00t, I pronounced your name right on my first try. |3

Aaa, Nen loved doing that ginormous 50-topics-in-one questionnaire! :D It's good that ya found it, Netto. Now I wanna answer it all over again. xD

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back