• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I'd join
    But I'm far to lazy to do that ~n~ /rolls over lazily
    /bricked

Couldn't I just invade the club?
    I brought cookies <:D/slapped

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Can I join please?
    Thanks............
    Yes you may~
    :3

I'd join
    But I'm far to lazy to do that ~n~ /rolls over lazily
    /bricked

Couldn't I just invade the club?
    I brought cookies <:D/slapped

Just...join.... -.-;

anyway, to keep from spamming, new topic.

Do you think, if you were to meet your favorite character from Pokespecial in real life, that you two would get along?

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Welcome Percentage and Doctor Love!

Yes, there's a list you can fill in, with questions about Pokéspé. It's pretty long buuut once you've done that, you're an official member for once and for all ;D I think it's about five pages back.
    (Someone should add that list to the first post.)

Although what I don't get is why Green has Charmander. If Red has Poli and Blue has Jiggly, then wouldn't Green have Scyther? I always thought that was what he first started out with... o__o But I could be wrong, I guess.

Hm, interesting point. Hadn't thought about that. Yes, Scyther was Green's first Pokémon. (Talk about good gifts for a toddler... <.<;) But I think it lacked the cuteness to have a role in this fan art XD

(I don't know about you guys, but I can't really see a rolled-up Scyther, chibi and all xD;)

Do you think, if you were to meet your favorite character from Pokespecial in real life, that you two would get along?

Woa, intersting topic! :D

Let's see. If I meet Green... my first thought would probably be:
    "Oh my gosh, that guy is just too perfect."
    Then, once I got to know him, those thoughts would probably change into: "I was right, he was too perfect. What a personality. Ahum."

And I would wish he would laugh once or twice, haha.

But still, I think we would fairly get along. Because
    a) I don't like dumb people (excuse me for all persons who feel hurt by this... but I hope not XD;) and he certainly isn't dumb. On the contrary.
    b) We are not so very different from each other.

It would probably stay with just 'some kind of friendship' though. As much as I love him, he's probably the worst kind of boyfriend you can have so I don't want to torture myself with that.
    (Think: work work work - and oh, there's a girlfriend somewhere too ;D)

Okay, this was a long answer to a short topic. Ehm.

People start voting!

Yush, it's the least you can do for the club. Do it now! (I'm sure everyone wants to know who has won!)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    (I don't know about you guys, but I can't really see a rolled-up Scyther, chibi and all xD;)
    Hey, if people can make a Chibi!Giratina, Chibi!Regigigas, and such, I'm sure that a Chibi!Scyther can be drawn. 8D -shot- I guess they just find Charmander easily. Not to mention that most people when they read the Manga, don't really find out that Scyther was his first Pokemon unless they pay attention to the minor details. I recall having to tell two of my friends that the end of the G/S/C Arc showed each of their first Pokemon by having an arrow to them, and Scizor had an arrow. XD;

Eh, Red pretty much gets along with everyone. So as long as I don't do anything too stupid, I should be fine. 8D Despite how much I love him, though, I think a friendship relationship is enough. If Red is too oblivious to not see that Misty and Yellow like him, then I hiiighly doubt that he would notice anything unless I wrap him up in rope. XD; But that won't do much for a friendship.

If I'm not tired or anything tonight after I go to an amusement park, I'll read the Fanfics and see about voting. 8D;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Hoo boy... XD By the way, welcome, Doc and Percent~

Mm... I'll just list my faves.

Yellow: I think we'd get along fine :3 She doesn't seem the type who wouldn't get along with anyone.
    Gold: Eh... If I promised to help him score a hot girl (I know plenty at my school who are also nice), we might get along.
    Crystal: I think we'd get along well too. Maybe.
    Ruby: ... He'd give me new outfits first, then try and get along with me XD
    Pearl: Mm... As long as I laugh at his manzai acts (which really are funny), we'd get along fine.

Yeah... XD

By the way, Chamo, another name change for the one-shot contest list~

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Welcome new members!
    Hey, if people can make a Chibi!Giratina, Chibi!Regigigas, and such, I'm sure that a Chibi!Scyther can be drawn. 8D -shot- I guess they just find Charmander easily. Not to mention that most people when they read the Manga, don't really find out that Scyther was his first Pokemon unless they pay attention to the minor details. I recall having to tell two of my friends that the end of the G/S/C Arc showed each of their first Pokemon by having an arrow to them, and Scizor had an arrow. XD;
    (nods in agreement) still I like the pic

Hm... I think if I were to meet Diamond I think we would get along. Our personnalities are similar in pretty much every way (except the always eating part, and that when it comes to school let's just say I have a more green personnality).

I still can't decide on who to vote for the contest but I'm sure I'll have a response soon... (runs away as quickly as possible)

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years

I guess I could somewhat get along with Red, since he seems to like everyone. Yellow, I think I might scare her off or something like that, but we might get along xD I think they'd be the only two I'd somewhat get along with. The others (especially folks like Green, Ruby, Pearl, and Silver) might not like me as much.

Then there's Team Rocket...the leader and the original evil trio, to be more precise, would NOT get along with me. I think'd they had enough of prepubescent kids continually owning their arses.

*insert any TR member here*: ZOMGWTFBBQ QUIT STALKING ME!
    Me: NO I LOVE YOUUUU!!! *evil glump of doom*
    *insert any TR member here*: D8 HAAAALLLLLPPPP!

or for a more realistic approach...

*insert any TR member here*: ZOMGWTFBBQ QUIT STALKING ME!
    Me: NO I LOVE YOUUUU!!! *evil glump of doom*
    *insert any TR member here*: Golbat/Electabuzz/Kadabra/Beedrill, use *insert move that can kill me here*
    Me: X_X

Wait, contest? Pardon me for sounding incredibly stupid, but there's a contest?

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    there is a contest running Hey Chamo give me a link i wanna read hey do i have to do the Questions too?
    Silver i don't like him but i think i we can get along my best friend has a similar problem like Silver so i can get along
    Goldwell i'm a pervert to so we get along findDia i'm lazy and love to eat and i like funny
    Green i have a friend who is the same as green so i can get along
    and Platina she will be my crush i can talk to her and everything and without noticing i can be direct =D

Years
    Welcome to our crazy lil' fan club, Dr. and Percentage.~ >:3

I thought Green's first Pokeymahn was Scyther. :'D Personally Nen thinks that chibi Scyther would look just as cute at Charmander.

Weelll... Probably not. My favorite character is currently Silver, and let's face it: I'd annoy the heck out of him. Pester him with annoying questions, beg for his autograph, ask to play with his Pokemon, etc. xDDD Nen's personality IRL is already happy-go-lucky to being with, so yup.

Anywaaaay. Today I doodled Blue for no reason at all~ I shall put my drawin' in spoilers for all to run away in terror from the ugliness stare at it.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Heh, cute doodle, Nen.

Oh, me and Ruby would definitely go along. We just have a lot in common. Gold, when I'd be a bit younger.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    /somuchfaceithurts

---
    eep
    thats so adorbubble Nen~ D8 *coughdrawsomethingformebecauseyouknowimlikeyourfavorite* /slapped
    C:>

Lolno D8
    Not with Silver at least, Im too happy and annoying, and silly and weird and ...like yea I'd scare him off >n<
    I'd probably have a chance at being friends with anyone else though

unless i get a fantardy and scare them awaaaaay ;___________;

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Jwaaaaaaaaaa Nen that is ADORABLE -wants-

I drew SemiChibi!Yellow, but can't find my digital camera. D8 -searches-

I...don't have a favorite xD. But I don't think I'd get along too well with most of them, I have a tendency to...be too quiet and nervous around outgoing people, and to be scarily hyper around calm people. Yellow maybe, since she gets along well with everyone. Maybe Ruby, too.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Cool pictures! Nice doodle Nen. Find your camera Sunnybeam! Hurry! WElcome to new members!

For the topic, i'd probably get along with all of them. Depends on the time of day and how much sugar i've had.

Cool, Baa's back. You disappear more than I do. Mn, gotta go, being kicked off the computer.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Nice Doodle Neny!

Actually, probably not. I don't think that I would get along with Ruby at all.

Edit-O guys I just checked Amazon and well most of you already know that Volume 2 will be released Aug. 4th, but also Volume 3 will be released Oct. 6th, and volume 4 will be released Dec 1st.

Last edited:

Mintly

*eats peppermints*
    Years
    Hello people! I wanna join XD you guys seem to have fun :)

probably not XD green would ignore me, ruby probably would too XD. i might get along with yellow... hooray for blondies!! ^^

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
    Nendoru thats not a doodle, thats a drawing~! I doodle for me is a stick figure with huge eyes, a smile, and spikey hair. xD

I can't see myself getting along with Green. :/
    Though I would probably try to, hoping that we could at least get along somewhat. I probably wouldn't go out with him, as he would totally forget that we're going out, and concentrate on his work all the time. D:
    I still think it would be awesome to meet him. Then try to snuggle him and get attacked by his Porygon 2 for snuggling his snuggle buddle. :D

~Platina's Jason~

Platina Fan to the 9th Degree~
    Years

I guess...assuming I don't actually offend Yellow...or try to force her to draw me too many pictures. My pervertedness might destroy her innocence, but I still think we'd get along well. Probably would try to go out with her too but since Yellow's...well Yellow that'd fail so I'd stick to being her best friend.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAW, GAH, NENNY (still weird not to call Masa XD) THAT BLUE IS ADOOOOOOORBLE. I WANT TO HUGGLE IT SOOOO~ You should draw Silver. 8D *wink wink nudge nudge*

Also, welcome new members. AND, GAH, CURSE YOU, DOC! D< Making me lose... *grumble grumble*

Interesting indeed. Hmm...If me and Ruby met, I think we could get along...Mebbie. XD I dunno. One, I would probably never approach him (because I'm like that...I have trouble approaching people, they have to come to me. XD) And if he did, and we became sort of acquaintances, we could probably be friends. XD Which is weird, because I see it going down as him insulting my clothes and me laughing about it claiming I'm too lazy to care (which I always do anyway when people tell me to dress up XD)...Hmm, I could probably be friends with him through a friend of a friend, otherwise I would never be able to approach and joke with him. XD [/long and confusing rant that has no true answer]

MY FINAL ANSWER: Yes, we could be friends. The probably, I don't know. XD But the answer was just get along, so yes we could. XD Silver on the other hand would probably hate my guts. XD I'd be like Gold to him. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back