• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Hi new members! And very cute Blue, Nen =D

Do you think, if you were to meet your favorite character from Pokespecial in real life, that you two would get along?

I'd totally do whatever Pearl would have on his mind, and laugh at his jokes, as well as cower in fear just like Diamond 8D I do find some their comedic routines them funny, after all, so I think we'd be able to get along great. The only possible problem would be that I wouldn't be able to keep up with him, he'd have to pull me around ;; As for Ruby, I can imagine teasing him quite a bit about his tendacies, but that's what I like about him too! So I'd try my best to make it up to him. We'd get along fine, I hope :3 Though he might probably nag at me about being too un-ladylike, probably XD;

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    First.... {x}

Silver fanart album. Because I love you all and I feel bad I haven't been here. xD; So... these are most, if not all, the Silver pictures I have. I'll be uploading other characters soon, in their own respective albums.

Second!
    Do you think, if you were to meet your favorite character from Pokespecial in real life, that you two would get along?
    I'd like to think so. xD We probably wouldn't talk a lot, but I'm sure I wouldn't bug him or anything. Believe it or not, I have a little restraint over my fangirling. I would probably get him to wear a Silver Army accessory and take a picture to post though. xD

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    First.... {x}

Silver fanart album. Because I love you all and I feel bad I haven't been here. xD; So... these are most, if not all, the Silver pictures I have. I'll be uploading other characters soon, in their own respective albums.
    8O!!!!
    8O!!!!

8O!!!!

AAAAHHHH
    /breath
    /breath
    /breath
    <3333 /savesavesave *ahem*

Thats awesome D8

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Oh. My. God. Cyan, you're like, awesome 8D

And of course, to go along with the gallery of Silver fanart, I bring you...

Teh gallery with mostly Ruby fanart 8D

Yes, I know this has in fact been posted many times, mainly by Laura and myself (though it was Laura that linked it to me in the first place :3).

Ah, I got nothing else to say. That gallery's there for Ruby fantards, so... XD

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    xD Doctor Love? I don't believe we've met, but from your reaction I have a feeling we're going to be good friends. c:

{x} Gold's is up. Not as many pictures, which is too bad. xD; Feel free to send me pictures to add if you want, you guys.

Also! I was gonna put forth a theory for the HS/SS Arc of the manga. c: -ahem-
    They never did the whole, take over the radio tower/ Team Rocket looking for Giovanni thing in the original G/S/C arc, did they? Well... now the Gio's in hiding, and they know it... maybe they'll use that plotline. c: If so, it'll make me happy. -wants to see more fluffy fraternal Giovanni-

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I am so gonna turn one of those Gold pics into a theme some day on my alt.

Do Ruby next 8D Or are you gonna do Crys first? In that case, do Ruby sometime soon XD

Last edited:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Acutally, I've been using this site. If you hit the fourth link down on the left, and meander a bit, you can find some great stuff. I think it's kind of like a PokeSpecial drawing board.
    xD Ruby is after Yellow. I'm doing it by most fanart I have / Which one's a like more.

EDIT - {x} Yellow's up.

EDITEDIT- From what I've seen, the drawing board site is safe. No worries.

EDIT x3- Red and Ruby are up.

Last edited:

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    d(ouo)b

I actually drew something D;

Silver in his HGSS makeover :D, I've never drawn him in this style, so im like, proud :D
    BAD LINEART FTW
    I might color it eventually D;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Get. Ruby. In. A. Gallery. D=<

Ooh, I spy with my little eye a cute Nen and an energetic Baa <3

And Doc, your fanart is gorgeous <3 Silver looks soooooo epic <3 I would so love to see the expression on his face when he sees that fanart, though XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Uwaaah. I love that Fanart, Doctor~ (and I'm glad to know that you actually decided to join. XD; )

I'm taking all those fanarts and saving them, Cyan. :D They will make a wonderful part of my collection. -shot- Maybe I'll do that sometime, if I have the patience to upload... 2000 fanarts. XD;

I should also draw something sometime, but my drawing skills are nothing like the others here. ;_;

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    xD Go up to previous posts, Ruby's is up.

Sapphire's and Platina's are up as well.

And... I'm reluctant to do this, but I will. {x} This is a pairings gallery, full of pairing pictures I've gathered. But there's a rule.

No bashing. At all. If I read anyone make a negative comment on a pairing because of this link, I will take it down. That's not why I put it up. So, just remember that, and enjoy. <3

Edit- Oh, Peaches, I'm sure you can draw fine. xD Practice makes perfect. [/corny]

Years
    Thanks for commenting on my lil' drawing of Blue, everyone. :'D Maybe I'll draw Red next 'coz his birthday is coming up. Well, Giovanni's birthday is actually next. But chibi Giovanni...?

Waaa, that's a ridiculously epic Silver pic, Dr. xD I think my Blue doodle has been officially owned. Ya should color it~! ...Or let me color it, heehee.

Nice albums, Cyan. :o And so organized.~ I always upload all my PokeSpe fan art to one album, so it's pretty messy. xD

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    ....I think I'm gonna have to hurt somebody. o________o STOP MAKING ME LOOOOOOOSE, DANGIT!

...but the Silver chibi is adorable, so all is forgiven. :3

Ahem....Yes, so I bought the second English PokeSpe yesterday. :3 Still bugs me, the name switch does...But I guess I'll deal. D8 I wanted the PokeBoobs, though... *cries*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    OldRival, Chosen, MangaQuest, PreciousMetal, Feelings, Granted, Special, Commoner, Frantic... >.>

Dammit, why does Frantic have the cutest fanarts? D8 It's like, the only thing that keeps me from totally obliterating it ;_;

Still, those PreciousMetal and OldRival ones look nice...

I have so come to like Gold over Ruby XD Why is that, I wonder?

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010

Nice albums, Cyan. :o And so organized.~ I always upload all my PokeSpe fan art to one album, so it's pretty messy. xD

Ah, Domo, Masa! I've just recently organized it. xD Peaches made me jealous with her awesome organization skills.

AH! HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT THE SEXIEST BADDY YET?! He'll be up in a few minutes guys, sorry.

And I'm sorry, Masa, but you will always be Masa to me. ;O; Don't be mad.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Wow~ So much fan art, so little time to comment~ ;~; this is incredible. 8D

*twirls* Also, don't forget to vote guys~ (wow, I'm saying this like a broken record) Dx

@ Yuyuko: O___o really? O: cool~

cheep, if I wasn't too lazy to contribute, I would. D:

EDIT: If you guys needed to see the fics in the contest they be here.

Tell me if I missed someone, or if there's a name change.

Last edited:

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    ....I think I'm gonna have to hurt somebody. o________o STOP MAKING ME LOOOOOOOSE, DANGIT!

...but the Silver chibi is adorable, so all is forgiven. :3

Ahem....Yes, so I bought the second English PokeSpe yesterday. :3 Still bugs me, the name switch does...But I guess I'll deal. D8 I wanted the PokeBoobs, though... *cries*
    '

Lose what?

The GAME perhaps? /slapped
    ---

needs MOAR pearl
    8O!!!
    I KNOW ~

--------------------------------------

Little dollie i made of him <3

Last edited: