• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Happy Birthday Red~

*party's*

Happy Birthday, Red~!

-throws confetti- :D

Cute Red pic, Dr. xD Nen can't even draw him at all.
    And welcome to new member Marina-chan. Have fun heeere~ :B

'N now for random yet not entirely Red-related fan arts. :o

Spoiler:

Oya. And look at what else I found, lulz. xD
    Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club
    83 nice fan arts.

And that last thing is pretty awesome~ 8D

may i join this fine establishment? Oh and happy b-day Red

83 Yes you may join~ *shakes hand*

...well, I'm out of the loop here since I got back from vacation. ^^;

EDIT: Oh yea.

We have a winner for the fan fic contest~
    We didn't get many votes, so we just counted the ones we had.

RESULTS:
    Ibeberu = 3 votes
    Sir = 1 vote
    Snoaz = 1 vote
    Zuzu = 1 vote
    Yeo = 1 vote.

8D Congrats Ibeberu~

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    BinaryPeaches, I can't look at the new icons for some reason. :( The site is not letting me.
    I'm not surprised, as Livejournal was recovering from an attack that also hit Facebook and Twitter. You should be able to see it now. :D

Ahhh, that is adorable fanart, Doctor~ ♥ I would draw Red, but one: I'm too lazy to. and two: I fail at drawing on the comp right now.

So yeah. D:

-will see about coloring the Red icons she made though so she can post them and show you all. :D -

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Sorry I'm late; slept in due to left over jet lag. :/ So anyway...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RED!!!

The first ever Dex Holder. <3 A birthday comic for him (Not by me) here.
    RubyJB88 said:
    KYAAAAA!!!!! This was on Pixiv!? LOVE IT!!!! <3333 When is this going to be mangacized? I NEED IT NAOW. XDDD *Shot*

And welcome new members. =D Now I will stalk search the net trying to find stuff that hasn't already been posted. ^^
    EDIT:
    Spoiler:

AND. Look at this site: Red looks adorable as a girl. XD *Shot and buried*

Last edited:

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY RED!

And congrats to Ibeberu on wining the contest.

Nothing else really to report, but i am hugly infatuated with the HGSS deatils coming out... MEWTWOOOOOOOOO!!! -flails-

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Welcome Nick! Have a great time in our Crazy fine establishment!

Congrats Ibeberu for winning the fanfic contest!

Nice fanart everyone! Maybe I could post some of my own, though I'd have to take a picture on my camera. Would someone like to explain to me how to get pics I have under my pictures to a post in the club via VM?

Last edited:

R a i n e+

moo~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    Hi.

Um, I've been a fan of PokeSpe for years and it's my favorite Pokemon manga. Ignoring my suckish introduction, may I join the club? ;D I'm rarely active on PC though.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RED!

Clover Cat

Years
    Of course you can, Raine. Welcome! ^^

Just checked Serebii. The apricorns are back! THE APRICORNS ARE BACK!! 8D That and Rayquaza. Argh, the background in that pic looks awesome...*Wants it badly* Why am I so excited over apricorns? Ah well. XD

Years
    Congrats on winning teh fan fic contest, Ibuberu~ :D -gives certificate-
    witnerfell said:
    Oh yeah Nen-chan, nice theme!
    Mweeheehee, thank ya. Silver and Yellow look epic in that artist's style, nya. :O
    sirboulevard said:
    Nothing else really to report, but i am hugly infatuated with the HGSS deatils coming out... MEWTWOOOOOOOOO!!! -flails-
    U-uwah! Mewtwo is going to be in teh remakes...? Mebbie Mewtwo and his ginormous spoon of epicness will return if there's an HGSS arc. :'D
    clover_bookcat said:
    Just checked Serebii. The apricorns are back! THE APRICORNS ARE BACK!! 8D That and Rayquaza.
    Woo, apricorns~ ...Wait, and Rayquaza?! Maaan. The possible HGSS arc is gonna be really exciting. >.o; Kusaka- and Yamamoto-sensei really have their work cut out for them.

Also~
    Just so y'all are aware, Nen will be away on vacation until the 15th. I'm totally looking for the latest VIZ re-release volume while I'm gone. -still can't find it in her bookstore- .A.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Mewtwo is off somewhere. I think he's doing something along the lines with finding himself? I don't quite remember the end of the FRLG Arc despite having had read it plenty of times.-

Either way, for Mewtwo to come back would be very epic~~ Which... my friend brought up a good point.

If Glacier (Pryce's Lapras, as we all should know), did end up back with it's mother and father, then shouldn't the time space commenum change. I said it's because Celebi is amazing, but perhaps there's a better explination for it. xD;

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    if i could give red anything for his birthday... id give him a repel that works on fangirls. if he met any of his numerous mobs of fangirls... he might literally get torn apart, and we dont want that, now do we? lol

great art everyone. i wish i could post art too... but i dont have any and probably wouldnt be able to figure out how to attach it to my post if i did. im not very computer literate... SO! instead of fanart, i will be a bit late with posting something in red's honor, because i am now writing a fanfic. its my first try at one and im going to do my best, but it may be a while before i start posting it... ill give a shout-out when i do. its going to feature the pokespe crew, everyone up to emerald! (sorry dia, sorry pearl, sorry platina). *is happy for the first time today since 12:15 am when she thought of the idea*

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    if i could give red anything for his birthday... id give him a repel that works on fangirls. if he met any of his numerous mobs of fangirls... he might literally get torn apart, and we dont want that, now do we? lol
    But Red fangirls are not violent... ;; Other then Silver or Ruby fangirls... *shot*

I found fanart.~
    Spoiler:

I also found this funny comic It is in Japanese though but it is not hard to understand... XD

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Ah, that first Silver fanart is pure gold (lol) Valentine <3 *saves*

And wow, thanks guys for the congrats and certificate XD; It's an honour, yeah?
    (btw the front of my name only has a 'u' in it, there's no 'e' e.e;; )

Before I go for now, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RED <3 *thrusts out obligatory cake and card*

R a i n e+

moo~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    Ho-Oh and Lugia had an event in FRLG and Emerald, but they never had a role in their respective arcs. So, I wouldn't expect Mewtwo or the Weather trio to make a comeback. *shot* But a Mewtwo comeback would still be epic!

I saw that Silver fanart on Pixiv the other day, it looks bloody amazing. Also, Higurashi Crossover FTW.

EDIT-Well, I found some pics off of Pixiv and tegaki, but I can't post them until make 10 more posts. Boo. D:

Last edited:

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
    Years
    if i could give red anything for his birthday... id give him a repel that works on fangirls. if he met any of his numerous mobs of fangirls... he might literally get torn apart, and we dont want that, now do we?
    red *use the repel*lets see if this works...
    me : NOOO!! RED DONT USE IT T.T
    yellow : NOOO!
    other : REEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!
    red : cmon girls come near me!!
    all : I CANT!!!!!!!!!! (expect me and yellow)
    me and yellow : I LOVE YOU RED--!
    me : NO! HE'S MINE!
    yellow : MINE!
    red : Why not work for them..??
    random person : They're tomboyish girl not normal girl
    red *slaps face*
    me n yellow : *still fight*

mewtwo captured by sird...? :( I guess like that

Clover Cat

Years
    Argh. Sorry for forgetting to congratulate you, Ibuberu. I'll do it now. Congratulations! ^^

All this extra info about the Pokethlon is pretty much killing me. >.> Maybe it'll show up in HG/SS? =D That and the BF and Safari Zone. Both look awesome. XD

BinaryPeaches said:
    If Glacier (Pryce's Lapras, as we all should know), did end up back with it's mother and father, then shouldn't the time space commenum change. I said it's because Celebi is amazing, but perhaps there's a better explination for it. xD;
    Maybe something to do with the Dragon Trio? You know, TIME and SPACE being what they are...Cough.

Need HG/SS...*Ties herself up to a chair so she doesn't spaz*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ah, right! Congrats, Ibu!

Perhaps. :o They never did have a good explanation as to why the future didn't change. xD;

I still wonder what the HGSS is going to be like, with all the extras. Perhaps something with the Kimono Girls, or the Pokethon (like what Clover said). The FRLG arc was all in the extra area (the nin islands). Makes me wonder if those are going to be in the HGSS game, but since the Johto Region is also getting like, the Battle Frontier and Safari Zone, perhaps we can see about it revolving around there. xD; The map doesn't say anything about new area, so we can't say it'll be about that.

We'll just have to seeee. /o/;

Clover Cat

Years
    Looks like the Kimono Girls go up against TR, so that's new...and it said that the Safari Zone is in the new area next to Cianwood, didn't it?

Still, if TR is coming back...I think Sird would be the villain. But that's just me. Need it BADLY. >.< *Repeated attempted spazzing*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back