• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentHeroX

Battles should be fun!
    Years
    Thanks a lot for the welcoming everyone, And I think it would be cool to see some back story for soul but I wonder what her special talent will be? since all the other Dex holders pretty much took everything else maybe something to do with the pokemon sports events in the new games XD " Soul the sports trainer" lmao I can't think of anything else
    Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

The red fan art looks cool and I agree with Tyknight3 he kinda does look like Lelouch in that picture. Special shipping is probably one of the only shippings I like in a way.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Nice fanarts (an epic Lance I might add, thanks Nen).

What an epic comic, Valentine!! XDDD Ahaha, poor Red...

The new information for HG/SS sure means more plot for the arc. And a return for Mewtwo would be pretty sweet, though it has to continue from where it left off in FRLG.

That Specialshipping pic was beautiful, R a i n e+. Thanks for sharing it.

Snoaz, Red as Team Rocket is a bit disturbing, but the last one is nice.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Wow. One day and the club goes BOOM. Since I'm too lazy to quote, as per usual...

VERY nice fanart~ 8D -squeaks at the SpecialShipping like the rabid fangirl she is. : ( It's because they're oblivious and I like oblivious pairings, alright?-

For the Kanto Pokedex holders, I think they're going to play a more minor role, like in the GSC arc. They didn't play a major major role, but since Johto and Kanto are connected they did indeed play somewhat of a role. <s>I wanna see Red as eighteeeeen~ -squeak-</S> Also, if Soul ends up as a character, weather they'll give her a special "ability", it'll probably be like the later Pokedex Holders. No titles, just something she's able to do quite well. 8D;;

Aaaand.. THANK YOU BAA. Silver + Pillowfights = YOU BETTER WATCH YOU.

Man, if I had any type of creativity, I would create a oneshot of the PokeSpe people having a Slumber Party with a Pillowfight included. D:

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    YAY! LostPikachuu posted here! someday when i have good enough anime drawing skills, ill draw some fanart. i guess i sorta am, tho the chibis for the yellow song are terrible...

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    Evil!Red is sexay! wants to see the actual website but is cautious of the Giovanni/Red art

I always like to see PokeSpe openings. It's a shame the Shaman King op always seems to be in less-than-quality quality. Does anyone know its original URL on the site it was previous hosted on before someone posted it on youtube?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I always like to see PokeSpe openings. It's a shame the Shaman King op always seems to be in less-than-quality quality. Does anyone know its original URL on the site it was previous hosted on before someone posted it on youtube?
    I DO I DO I DO I DO I-- -shot-

Or rather, I have the link to it from Nico Douga. :D You have to sign-up to see it, but oh mi goodness the animation quality is so much better. So much better I saw things that I never saw in the Youtube video due to the quality. There's also the Tokyo Underground one, and the one that Clover has just posted as well~ ^___^ Though I think the one Clover posted is about the same quality (I'll have to watch them back to back), but the Tokyo Underground and Nothern Lights one is *A*. It's even better quality than the one Sunnybeam linked us! :D

Last edited:

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    ...woah. Right, how do you sign up? I wanna see the original.

And is it possible to download the video from Nico Douga? Because I really want that vid on my iPod to show everyone I know. -bounces a bit-

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It's kind of like Pixiv. Unless you know japanese, either use a translator to figure out the sign-up form, or just try to figure out. xD; The first thing I think is E-mail or something, and then obviously when you see *'s they mean password.

I have no idea. I'll have to see when I get home or something -going off to Band Camp-.

For an example on just how high of a quality the video is, just look at my signature. XD Little smaller than the original, of cos', but the quality would have definitely still affected it otherwise.

Now I can see about doing that Theme collab Yuyu/Zuzu and I were planning~

I've actually made higher quality icons PokeSpe icons from it as well (+29 that I didn't make due to not getting good enough quality. YES, THAT MEANS THAT I GOT TEAM ROCKET IN THIS TIME, THESYSTEMISDOWN~ ♥ Also got the Three Johto Gym Leaders and Mary. ) If I'm not dead tired, I'll be posting them tonight on LJ and linking to it here. :D

-knew she should have used her other theme a bit longer than a day... but Northern Lights omg. ;_;-

Years
    3 Days late but...

Happy Belated Birthday Red-san. :3

Oh goodness I haven't posted here in like forever now. It's been a crazy few weeks as of late at home, and IM'ing has been whoah~

Anyways, Yippie more fanartz~

So I see that the HGSS speculation has been in full gear as of late. I'm so sorry that I couldn't contribute, but I see that most of it is tl;dr >.<

Oh gawd the RP needs some revive. @~@

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Wow, Peaches, you love Northern Lights, don't you? ;D But it's awesome, so...Yeah. XD

And yay for the Johto Leaders~IS IT FALKNER? IS IT? 8D *Shadow Falkner fan*

And as I was going over all the new info about HG/SS, it randomly struck me that...

HEARTGOLD AND SOULSILVER WILL BE RELEASED NEXT MONTH!!! O.O

1 month, guys, 1 month! Only one month left!! =D *Shot for obviousness* But seriously, once the game is released and the writers finish the game, they'll start making plans for the arc~which leads to the epic answers for all this speculation and JOHTO TRIO. <33 *Spazz*

*Cough* Maybe I shouldn't have posted such a short comment...>.>

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    I noticed! Will post mine tonight once my friend rates the little sucker.

You guys and your videos... they're freaking awesome! In a couple of those, they show Daisy which gives me ideas.

Have fun at band camp Peaches!

Clover, you're getting me hyper. I'm already ecstatic about the possibilities.

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    @ Peaches: :3 -glomps- Have fun at band camp!

HGSS!! -spazzes out-
    As for myself, I have no predictions as to what is to happen in the HGSS manga (if they do make, which they SHOULD). I'm just planning to sit back and take in whatever Kusaka and Yamamoto throw at me. I am also too lazy to think up of plausible predictions. -shot-

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    And yay for the Johto Leaders~IS IT FALKNER? IS IT? 8D *Shadow Falkner fan*
    Hahaaa. Sadly, no. XD; Falkner is sadly not in the Video. The three Gym Leaders I got were Jasmine, Whitney, and Bugsy. And then there is Mary. -will see about uploading them in a bit; just got home-

Uwaaaah? HGSS next month~?! ... Oh... but that's for Japan and such... ;___; -will have to wait the extra months, because she's not allowed to import. waaah- But at least one it arrives, it means that the HGSS arc will be just as closer~! Doesn't matter what happens in the Arc, just as long as it's epic, and possible. XD PokeSpecial has done a fabulous job at keeping things somewhat realistic for the Pokemon World (because pfft. Our world? Heck no. ) Let's hope they keep it that way while keeping it ecpi~! ♥

I'll post as Red in the Roleplay, once I run by my pair weather or not Daisy and him will be meeting up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back