• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Good to hear HGSS is a month away.

Thanks a lot for the link to your fanfic, Sunnybeam! I'm anxious to read it since you mentioned Ruby and Sapphire. XDD

winterfell, yours is amazing too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    HGGS speculations... can't join. Sigh.

Anyway.

Would anyone else kill for the entire Pokespe cast in TR outfit? Just for a few pages. Picture it yourself: they're going to do some kind of under-cover mission and have to dress up. Oh my~!
    We already know Red & Silver totally look awesome in it. No doubt Blue and Green would too. (<3333) I only have doubts about Yellow, eheh. She's too sweet for it. <.<;;;

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Yellow? They'd have to pretend she's their "hostage". Because she would fail epically at acting like a TR member and everyone knows it.

But hahaha, Blue would have a field day with it. xD

EDIT: Ah, just stumbled across the Heaven Island RP. Are you still accepting signups? Because I'd like to RP as Sapphire~

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Thanks Ruby!

I dunno how Yellow would look in a TR outfit or fit in with them. Green, Blue, and Silver could blend perfectly. Red would just have to remain silent and angry. How the heck would Gold do it? He's not evil just...Gold. He's just be a con man or something.

It'd be an awesome couple of panels.

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Gold could be the idiot grunt who blabs about the team's plans...

...or just a distraction.

"8D OY LOSERS, CATCH ME IF YOU CAN~!"

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Lol Lol,

Yes, I could totally see that. Gold as a distraction - or just messing up the plan. I badly want to write a fan fic about this. (With emphasis on the more humorous side of the plot, I think XD). Well, if I'll ever get the time for it I'll definitely write it, hohoho!

And in the category of random shippings', I present to you...

I'm guessing that that artist was either very bored or extremely high. EmeraldxGreen? It's giving me nightmares, I can guarentee you that .___.;

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    LOLZ! Yep, I can totally see that happening. If you write that fanfic, Snoaz, I will read and review.

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    -is laughing very, very hard-

Lol Lol,

Yes, I could totally see that. Gold as a distraction - or just messing up the plan. I badly want to write a fan fic about this. (With emphasis on the more humorous side of the plot, I think XD). Well, if I'll ever get the time for it I'll definitely write it, hohoho!

-snortcackle- I want to read that.

PFFFFAHAHAHAHA

I will call it "Irritabilityshipping" and banish it to the land of crackfic, where it shall be our three-legged mascot~!

Baww. I can see this as a non-shipping thing, actually, more like...like Blue being all maternal on him. You notice she kind of "adopts" all of the younger Holders? Some sort of side effect of raising Silver, I'unno.

But...pffft. You okay back there, Platina? xDD

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    The idea of having the dex holders having to infiltrate team rocket is oneof my greatest desires! It's so true though poor would have to be their hostage or skip out because I don't think she could pull it off. Gold messing up their plans lol (or even better yet blowing their cover to the first person they see XD!)

@Snoaz: XD I couldn't stop laughing at the BlueXDia one (poor Platinum).

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    *Muffled laughter* Oh God, Snoaz, those pairings are just...XDD
    Sunnybeam said:
    I will call it "Irritabilityshipping" and banish it to the land of crackfic, where it shall be our three-legged mascot~!
    PERFECT. That is getting added to my favorite crack pairings. XD

As for the TR outfit thing...Seeing Gold and Red in them would be amazing~Actually, I'd rather see the Holders in the outfit of whatever team they fight against. Come on, Ruby in the TM outfit? <333 Although the Sinnoh Dex Holders in a TG outfit would be...Interesting. Maybe I'll try drawing them...(Emphasis on TRY. I still fail at using Paint sufficiently. >.>)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Pfffft. XD The Crack Pairing images are making me giggle.

I like Clover's idea of the PokeSpe character in the outfit of the enemies they were in. We already know Red looks good in TR outfit (which means that FRLG!Red will look even better~ <3 ), and I'm sure the others will as well~ ( Dunnow about Yellow though. I guess she'll just be Team Rocket with the rest of the Kanto people. XD ) Blue can actually be either Mask or Ice or Rocket, if you think about it. :O

Ruby and Sapphire would look amazing in the Aqua/Magma clothing~ Pearl, Dia, and Platinum in Galatic clothing will probably make me giggle though. XD;; -would draw, but will probably fail miserably. Maybe if she's bored once band starts.-

>>
    <<

-needs to see about zipping something up for you all. Yes, it's PokeSpe related. No, she's not just saying this randomly.-

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024

Can we call this one ObliviousShipping? (I'm not even going into detail on that one.)

Perfect name Sunnybeam. That's perfect. Green looks like he's not sure whether to shake the kid off or not.

Blue doesn't adopt all of them, just Silver and Yellow (and possibly Emerald, not sure). Poor Platina, I think she just died.

Either way, they're all hilarious.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Lol Lol,

I'm guessing that that artist was either very bored or extremely high. EmeraldxGreen? It's giving me nightmares, I can guarentee you that .___.;
    Horay~ Crackalicious Pairs~~~~

*hugs* Yay~

I like Clover's idea of the PokeSpe character in the outfit of the enemies they were in. We already know Red looks good in TR outfit (which means that FRLG!Red will look even better~ <3 ), and I'm sure the others will as well~ ( Dunnow about Yellow though. I guess she'll just be Team Rocket with the rest of the Kanto people. XD ) Blue can actually be either Mask or Ice or Rocket, if you think about it. :O

Ruby and Sapphire would look amazing in the Aqua/Magma clothing~ Pearl, Dia, and Platinum in Galatic clothing will probably make me giggle though. XD;; -would draw, but will probably fail miserably. Maybe if she's bored once band starts.-
    -
    O: that sounds like a good fic idea. 83

and I think I saw a picture of Ruby and Sapphire in Team Magma/Aqua clothes once.

I need to find it again.
    (I'm not sure where Emerald would go though... :/ )

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Wow, I think Blue dressing as the Mask of Ice woud definitely look cool :3 And I'd love to see Ruby/Sapphire in Magma and Aqua uniforms <3 Platina would look better wearing Mars' outfit than in Jupiter's outfit, imo XD

Emerald could probably dress up as Guile (was that his name? *memory fails*)! Great minds think alike, Sunny XD;

Anyway, BlueXDia looks cute for some reason :3 (And Irritabilityshipping really fits well with the most crackish GreenXEmerald) *saves all the pictures*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Can we call this one ObliviousShipping? (I'm not even going into detail on that one.)

Perfect name Sunnybeam. That's perfect. Green looks like he's not sure whether to shake the kid off or not.

Blue doesn't adopt all of them, just Silver and Yellow (and possibly Emerald, not sure). Poor Platina, I think she just died.

Either way, they're all hilarious.
    Once again, Ruby proves how cute he can be XD And I feel sorry for Platinum. Especially having to compete with Blue for Dia's love XD I still like PearlXPlatinum more anyway *shot*

Guess I should bring along some fanart. Hmm...

Get ready, it's a doozy XD

Spoiler:

... As you can see, I got bored and made PokeSpecial Shaman King themes XD Feel free to use all but the ones between the "*", as those are already being used. The bigger avvies are for Tier 3+ supporters, by the way, and if you choose to use the banner, you might want to use CSS in which case I can help XD

So yeah. Expect more of these later unless Val, Boulevard, or someone says something XD This was all just an idea for a collab theme since there are plenty now on PC XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011

Totally Irritabilityshipping. From Green's side.

(Seeing this as a one-sided shipping doesn't really give me the creeps - cause come on, we can all understand Emerald for liking Green. But the other way round... Noooo. Total crack there. And it does give me nightmares. O_o)

Trust me, he wants to. XD

As for Blue: yes, she has a maternal side to her~! <3 But she would still look awesome in Mask of Ice clothes

(Of course, anything looks awesome on her.)

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I dunno Snoaz. Would you want to be a "sibling" to someone who just pat your behind? *cough Gold cough cough*

But I think I saw a pic of Blue in Mask of Ice clothes. Not too sure on that.

Poor Green. If I had something small and cheerful attached to my leg I'd probably have trouble kicking the little sucker off, whether I wanted to or not.

Green: Get off Emerald!
    Emerald: But you're cuddly...
    Green:WTF?
    Blue: Told you.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    EDIT: Ah, just stumbled across the Heaven Island RP. Are you still accepting signups? Because I'd like to RP as Sapphire~
    Yes, we do. *gives you certificate with 'I am Sapphire' written on it* Just post a profile and have fun hitting on Ruby
    So yeah. Expect more of these later unless Val, Boulevard, or someone says something XD This was all just an idea for a collab theme since there are plenty now on PC XD
    Whut? Why the hell should I have something against it? oô Nah. I like them. *nibbles on smexy Red theme* You can go on making us happy. XP
    Green: Get off Emerald!
    Emerald: But you're cuddly...
    Green:WTF?
    Blue: Told you.
    XDDD *cracks up* Thanks. That was what I needed now. Coming home after ten hours work the best you can get is bit insane PokeSpe fun. XD
    Perfect name for Red+Ruby! 8D *thumbs up*

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Hooray! *adds ObliviousShipping to her pairings list* Awesome!

The more insane the better, I say. On topic thing:

Anybody have a name for the triangle of SilverxYellowxLance?

I thought of ForestShipping but I dunno... *shot randomly* What the heck. IT's for plotline! *shot* Ugh, this sucks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back