• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Snoaz said:
    But I don't think you need to worry about it... it's only 100% logical if the HGSS would turn into a new saga. And they probably just want to test if there's still animo for, or if the fans have fresh ideas... I mean, they have to keep a fan base of course. So I think it's more something like that. I mean, what other saga would come after DP if it wasn't for HGSS? Right, something with Platinum. But HGSS will definitely come. I'm so convinced of that that I have not a single doubt about in my body ;D
    I hope you'll be as convinced of that as me, though for you there's more at stake of course (Gold! Gold! Gold! And perhaps MangaQuest xD)
    It's not that I doubt the possibility of it occuring...It's just, I'm terribly scared of having all my dreams crushed at the end of the Platinum arc or an update on the site that says, "Hey fans! Sorry, but there won't be a HG/SS arc after all! Please be patient until Gen. 5!" Not that I think that will happen, I just REALLY, REALLY don't want it to. >.< (And you're right, my obsession with Mangaquest DOES kinda factor in there. XD)

What would you ask the writers?
    YESYESSHIPPINGSYESYESYES *Shot* Seriously, though, were you expecting anything else? ;D I'd like to know how Kusaka-sensei constantly manages to keep up with these plots, and how he continues to tie up loose ends. Does he have a connection with Nintendo after all? O.O

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Hello everyone I know I have not been on this thread for a while, but I will reply to ones of the topics.
    What do you think is the character's most favorite thing in the world? (like an object.)
    Red: Pokeflute
    Green: Pedal
    Blue: Diary
    Yellow: Sketchbook
    Gold: Billiard Cue
    Silver: Hankerchief
    Crystal Earrings
    Ruby: Contests Ribbons
    Sapphire: Gym Badges
    Emerald: E-shooter.
    Diamond: Food
    Pearl: I am not really sure.
    Platinum: Diamond and Pearl rings

And this has been something that's been bugging me for a while, so I'd like to bring it up...On the netkun website, there's a section for fan Q and A. A lot of people ask questions on the current plot, the drawing style, stuff like that. But at the very end of this month's page, somebody asked about HG/SS! 8D But...Kusaka's answer was along the lines of, "Oh geez...This is something I can't really say. Really, at this point, I'm not sure of anything. Or rather, this time, I really, trully need the readers' support...! Although I have some ideas myself...If there are people who say 'must read 'Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver', please cheer us on! (And buy the comics, please!)"
    I'm kinda scared now. Does this mean there's not going to be an HG/SS arc? D8 Somebody slap some sense into me. Please.
    Well there are much more additions in Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver than it was in Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen and the author is probably feeling kind of overwhelm from it though and needs time to think about the plots and scernios of the story, because writing a story is not easy. It does not mean that their an HGSS arc though it is not guarantee that there is not a 100% chance of anything will happen though. He also needs to find out a way to connect the HGSS arc with the DP and Platinum arcs.

What is the approximate number of chapters or volume that will be in the possible HGSS arc?
    Why does Red have a Mother in this manga despite the fact that the RGBY protagonist and the FRLG male protagonist in the game does?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Hm quite a few topics but O'm not going to answer them all yet (still thinking on a few) anyways:
    Which character do you identify with most?
    Dia: (In the summer) Because I'm pretty dopey and kick back most of the time

Green: (The rest of the year) I'm really serious, attentive, and have a knack for blocking out really annoying people.

Can you keep this going on forever (because at this rate it will and that would be sweet~)? Yes to the whole shipping thing and will any trainer ever challenge the elite four like in the games?

Oh and I also read the new chapter and may I say bravo to Cynthia. (Definately one of my favorite characters)

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    Pearl, we have a tendency to hit people xD Then there's Dia, we love to cook and we look dopey most of the time.
    For some reason I see myself in Bill. We're both dorky people who are always in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Please make crackshippings happen just so I can see everyone's reaction
    Does this manga have an actual ending? Because if it keeps going on forever, I'm afraid it might jump the Sharpedo -shot- or something. And please don't give us another *** pull like in the RS arc. If you're going to kill someone, let them stay dead.

And to answer a very old topic, I like both Yamamoto's and Mato's styles. :) Yamamoto's "realistic" style is very lovely (though I can't really look at GS and early RS scans -shot-) and Mato's chibi style suits the earlier arcs well.

And because I'm not done tormenting you guys, I'm showing more of my eye-bleedin' monitor bashin' fanart.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Are you guys ever gonna make figurines for the Pokespe characters (like they have for practically every manga/anime in existence)? I REALLY WANT THOSE! They should make bobble heads. That would be adorable!!

Also, I found this great fanart site that conforms to all the rules here, but I can't post the link yet. I will as soon as possible, though...

Years
    um hi guys......... I suck.

Anyways, lots has been going on, eh?

well,
    Saphire- because I'm a bit of a tomboy
    Yellow- I'm shy
    dia- Im lazy and eat alot

hello new members!

Years
    (tennis Practice is tiring)
    let's see...
    Who would i most relate to?
    Yellow:wer'e both shy
    Crystal: wer'e both serious though im not as much
    Blue: we kinda like to poke fun at others (she seems like the type who would)
    Green: we smart
    Sapphire: tomboys
    Ruby: girly (i have know idea how i can be both girly and tomboy-ee)
    Dia: foooooooddd yum yum
    Pearl: did i mention i can be abusive when im angry?
    Yeah that's about it.
    Oh wait! Platina: we both have shoulder length black hair. can't say im rich though.

What would I ask the writers?
    Could you keep doing this forever and ever?
    How the heck can you keep up with this stuff? Do you have like a biography of each character and what you wnat them to do or something?

Years
    NO you're not. No one's TRULY a loser. and if you are... i am too. hehehe. i kinda take pride in that.

What would each characters most prized possesion be?
    hmmmm
    yellow: fishing rod, sketch book (ok basically what everyone else said)
    Emerald: his stilts! hehehe
    hmmm.. can't think of anything creative.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    i just broke my own brain... theres a crackshipping thread on mangafox and... some of that stuff is just... ugh... apparently rubyxred has a name already... its "scarletshipping" as does rubyxgold which is vainshipping. and i found that there are some truly bizarre pics there... ugh (broken brain)

bizarre pics like this one:
    EDIT: im actually not so sure about those names... i may have read it wrong...

Last edited:
    Years
    i just broke my own brain... theres a crackshipping thread on mangafox and... some of that stuff is just... ugh... apparently rubyxred has a name already... its "scarletshipping" as does rubyxgold which is vainshipping. and i found that there are some truly bizarre pics there... ugh (broken brain)

bizarre pics like this one:

Wow, thats all I can say.

anyways,

I would ask them if they can make a minor character out of me and put it in the manga.

this topic might already been said but,

What would Poke Special characters do if they went camping?

Years
    camping?
    hmmm... i could see :
    Red: making a fire (and failing miserablly)
    Green: watching Red while secretly laughing.
    Blue: giggling and taking out a lighter.
    Yellow : watch the fire
    Gold: trying to hit his pokeballs over the fire with his cue. (dont ask me)
    Silver: ummm... standing there
    Crystal: beats me.
    Emerald: I could see him tossing Gold's pokeballs back to him(Gold: ouch!that hit my head Emreald. Emerald: hehehe)
    Ruby : jumping up and down to see if there were any ticks on him.
    Sapphire : point and laugh, point and laugh
    Dia: roasting marsmallows
    Pearl: trying to interrogate Platina for laughing at Red
    Platina: saying "no i didn't" over and over.
    did i leave out someone?

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    lol System, the Johto trio look hilarious in their starter costumes...:P Yellow does look scary in that pic, and the one with random Koga look like cartoon characters.

Wow, razorsfire, that's a nice drawing of Sapphire cosplayed in a Blaziken costume!

*shrugs* Just make the arc epic like the others? *is shot for lameness* Can't think of anything else at the moment...just got back from D.C. and are my feet aching...now I must know how trainers feel when they walk for ages.

What do the Dex Holders dream about at night?

Red: Yellow *is shot* Okay, let's go for the legit answer: winning, winning, winning.
    Green: Blue *shot repeatedly* How to be the better trainer than Red?
    Blue: Green? Hmm...fame...other tricks she could whip up, or is she past that stage...taking care of Silver...*mutters*
    Gold: No need to answer this one.
    Silver: Blue. And his dad. Poor guy. :(
    Crystal: Gold. Capturing all uber Pokemon and making Oak a happy camper.
    Ruby: Sapphire, yes.
    Sapphire: Ruby, yes.
    Emerald: Being loved by Crystal. What, he can't dream of anything else other than being tall? ;)
    Diamond: No-brainer, not answering.
    Pearl: The best comedian? Outperforming Dia? Catching Platina's interest? (I apologize for not reading the D/P/Pt arc yet).
    Platina: Money.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
    Okay, I'm happy to announce that I've reached the Diamond and Pearl chapters! (Thank goodness the Emerald arc is over. The first half of it bored me to death. But the end was epic!) I've gotten so far since when I first starting reading. (Platina's even cooler than I thought she'd be. <3) I would also like to ask something- how many chapters do I have left until catching up to the most recent one? I'm too lazy to look it up myself. :D

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    ok, ive got three crackshipping pics for you, dont know if youve seen any of 'em before, and some fangirl-fodder. gin, this includes that one i always KO you with. sorry about the one pic per spoiler thing, im just beginning to test the tags out and i dont quite know how to work them really well yet.

Spoiler:

note that that one is rated 15+ for pedophilia

Spoiler:

i find that one kind of cute, and that scares me

Spoiler:

ah, threw in a preciousmetalshipping, just for the heck of it

Spoiler:

i never even thought this one existed

Spoiler:

this one is a KO for red fangirls

Spoiler:

a powerful teamup

Spoiler:

gold gets to see some action

Spoiler:

i really like this...

Spoiler:

time for the silver fangirls to go into raving fangirl mode!

Spoiler:

more silver-fangirl-fodder

Spoiler:

and something for the green fangirls too!

ok, i dont want to annoy you guys too much so im going to stop now before i embarass myself. im sorry if youve seen any of these before, and for putting one pic per spoiler. ill get better at the fanart finding thing as time passes (i hope)

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Good pics, SilverStilletto. PreciousMetal I can find to be okay as a crackship, since it is close to becoming canon...? It's the only one that doesn't bother me. Oh and crackships with Wallace don't bug me either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back