• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Eh, I'd find it cute 'cause she'd be out of place...or would she be...corrupted? :/
    The second one. :D Yellow definitely has the ebil gangsta vibe somewhere in her. -brick'd by all her fans-
    It feels good to be the first in history to do something XDDDD

-should write about more unappreciated pairings- Except that most unappreciated shippings creep me out.
    Yeaaah! 8D The world needs moar unappreciated pairing writers. -is STILL waiting for someone to write a Green/Silver fanfic-

Aww. But those kinda shippings aren't as creepy once your mind is completely corrupted you get used to them. >:3

Redjacket, nice to see that you're still alive~ Good luck with the dubs 'n all. :O Nen looks forward to seeing the finished vid thingy, yup.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Lol, lol chamo. That was seriously rib-cracking. XD
    And not just because of what I came up with for Gangsta!Gold. *Shot*

RubyJB88 said:
    That's how we know him as Gold today. XD
    Yeah, but back then he was more...shounen-ish. He was more rambuncitous and wise cracking and loved to make fun of people and had a pinnochio nose. Back when he was chibi...*starts singing musical lyrics that make absolutely no sense* *shot by Gold* But you get the point. XD When he's older, he's more of a leadery, mature kind of guy. BUT I LOVE YOU EITHER WAY, GOLD~<33 *shot by Crys*

Uh...should I ask what he's up to...I hope it's not disturbing...o.O
    ...No. No you do not. XD *shot by Sapphire*

HOLY POKEBLOCK. Is that YOU, RedJ? 8D It's been so long! Welcome back! ^^ Speaking of the Pokespe dub, I need to get back to work on the scan I left off...Geez, I've been so obsessed with MangaQuest lately my mind has been up on Mt. Coronet, or something. XD

And you wrote a MagmaJewel fic, Snoaz? Really? AWESOME. <3 I'll have to drop in a review. Between you and Ibuberu, all of the loved, yet severely undermined ships may just get written about! =D Now if only there could be a Trackershipping fic...*shot*

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2019
    Hi guys I'm new here!! I bought volume one of this manga from eBay and it's awesomee!! I would buy more but it's flippin` expensive T.T

I don't really know much about this after the Red saga though so.... yeah

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • @ gsorby: You can join if you want.

@Redj: D: where did you go?

@ PacmanJones: there are currently 6 completed arcs, another arc almost finished, another one being published in a magazine, and another has been announced.
    Oh, and there are currently 30 Chuang Yi Translated books of PokeSpecial.

@ CLover: I want to know how Gangsta!Gold is~

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Welcome new members! :3 I hope you'll be at least a bit active here - and please state your favourites, as far as you have those ;)

-is STILL waiting for someone to write a Green/Silver fanfic-
    ...well, that's one of the shippings you'll definitely not see from me XD;;;

If you have other requests though... that aren't pedo, incest, pokemonxhuman or ship Green and Blue with anyone else.... I might write it ;D

Yeah, but back then he was more...shounen-ish. He was more rambuncitous and wise cracking and loved to make fun of people and had a pinnochio nose. Back when he was chibi...*starts singing musical lyrics that make absolutely no sense* *shot by Gold* But you get the point. XD When he's older, he's more of a leadery, mature kind of guy. BUT I LOVE YOU EITHER WAY, GOLD~<33 *shot by Crys*

And you wrote a MagmaJewel fic, Snoaz? Really? AWESOME. <3 I'll have to drop in a review. Between you and Ibuberu, all of the loved, yet severely undermined ships may just get written about! =D Now if only there could be a Trackershipping fic...*shot*

Gold was fun back in the day, yes. Ah, but he still is. <3 And truth be told, I like him better now he's more grown-up ;D

And what is Trackershipping? If it's not too appalling... heh. xD

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Welcome Gsorby and Pacman!

Pacman I know how you feel, I'd love to order more volumes off ebay, but with the shipping it costs double!

Edit-Just wondering what's the shipping name for OakxAgatha. I think it should be tickershipping XD

Years
  • Hi guys I'm new here!! I bought volume one of this manga from eBay and it's awesomee!! I would buy more but it's flippin` expensive T.T

I don't really know much about this after the Red saga though so.... yeah

Well, if you haven't read the rest, i suggest mangafox, if you have microantivirus that is. i heard it's a bed of virus'.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • The second one. :D Yellow definitely has the ebil gangsta vibe somewhere in her. -brick'd by all her fans-

*bricks nen*

yet somehow i can see it. creepy.

Yeaaah! 8D The world needs moar unappreciated pairing writers.

you are sooo totally right!
    actually, ive gotten some ideas recently... maybe when im done with the fic im working on... too bad ive only just started it. a prologue and two chapters isnt much... and someone said something about green falling asleep over the book too and blue coming along? i think ive posted this before, but ill show it again anywho...

View attachment 50095
    could and would happen.

so, um, if no one minds, may i post a topic? if its no good or weve had it before or anything, feel free to ignore it... ok, i have several ideas, but ill go with the one the little devil on my shoulder wants me to try. oh, and im setting up a little scenario cause i like ones that get me thinking and get me ideas flowing, so it may be a little long...

The Pokemon Special crew is invited to a mysterious party at an old abandoned mansion. Everyone attends. Everything is going well, even though no one knows who their host is, when the lights go out. Everyone is scrambling around in the darkness, but when the lights come back on, they have been separated. Now each is alone in a different trap room! Each has a different trap, and they are all alone. What kind of trap does each character find themself in?
    heh, this makes me wanna write... well, ill go first, since i may be the only person whos interested... ill probably also get killed in every possible way imaginable and not imaginable for this.

Red: is all alone in a small, plain room. He tries the door. It's electrically charged! So are the walls! Suddenly, electric bolts start flying all over, he cant stand still or he'll be shocked! And he has to be fast to avoid them, but how long can he last?

Green: is standing in a large room filled with mounds of boxes. He tries the door. Locked. Then he notices a small pool of liquid forming in the corner. The room and door are made of stone, but what's this? The puddle has reached his shoes, and the souls have started to smoke and disintegrate! It's acid! The door is made of stone, the acid will have no effect on it. He starts climbing, but sooner or later he'll have nowhere else to go! Can he escape?

Blue: is in a small room made of metal. She tries the door. The knob feels like it's been kept with dry ice around it, she can't hold it long enough to turn it. The temperature starts dropping fast. In no time at all, she's freezing. She starts to get sleepy. Can she hold out long enough to escape?

Yellow: is in a blank white room with a sandy floor. She tries the door. Locked. Suddenly she realizes the knob seems a little higher up. She realizes she's being dragged away from it! She's sinking into the floor! It's quicksand! She starts struggling, but can she keep her head up?

Gold: is in a small white room with a fireplace. He tries the door. It won't open. There is no gap between the door and the doorjamb. He notices something smells smoky. He turns around. There is a fire burning fiercely. He yanks on the door some more, before realizing its getting hard to breathe. He's running out of oxygen. He's forced to wonder how much longer does he have to escape?

Silver: is trapped in a room with a lot of little polka dots on the walls. He tries the door. Locked. He tries to pick the lock when something whizzes past his ear, leaving a cut on his cheek. He sees a needle stuck in the wall. Those are holes on the wall! Needles start shooting out of them every which-a-where. Many miss, but many scratch him as well. How long can he keep dodging before all the little cuts take their toll?

Crystal: is in a room so tall she can't see the top. She tries the door. A pebble falls, hitting her hand before she reaches the knob. More rocks start falling, all different sizes. She realizes she will have to climb if she doesn't want to get crushed. The rocks keep falling, and there's still no ceiling in sight. How far can she make it?

Ruby: finds himself in a dark room with a shiny glass floor and an old pipe along one wall. He tries the door. It won't open. Suddenly the floor shatters under him! In desparation he grabs the old pipe, which bends till he's dangling in the center of the room. The pipe is creaking metallically, and his hands are wet with sweat. Can he keep holding on?

Sapphire: is in a room filled with piles of dry hay and black powder. She tries the door. Locked. A smelly liquid seeps in from a hole in the wall. It's gasolene! A spark flies, lighting one of the piles of hay on fire. She starts punching and kicking the wooden door with everything she's got. Can she break through before the fire reaches the gasolene and everything goes boom?

Emerald: is in a tall, narrow room. He tries the door. Poor guy has been stripped of his gadgets and gizmos and cant reach the knob. A spout of water falls from above, directly on his head. More columns start falling. The room floods. Can he tread water long enough to get out?

Pearl: is by himself in a room with a vent in the ceiling, too high to reach. He tries the door. No luck, it's locked. Green gas wafts in through the vent. He starts coughing as it reaches him. It's poisonous! How long can he hold his breath?

Diamond: is stuck at one end of a long skinny hallway with a door at each end. He tries the nearest door. It's stuck fast. That's when he notices the ceiling is sinking. He starts running to the other end of the hallway and the other door. Can he get there in time?

Missy: is in a large, stadium-like room. She tries the nearest door. It opens, but dangerous, feral pokemon rush through it and start attacking her. Will she be eaten?

heheh, yeah, im evil. and uh, you most certainly dont have to go into detail like i did... i was just having fun. and im sorry for the stupidly long post with the ridiculous, evil topic idea. feel quite free to ignore.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
  • Welcome to the new members~~ <3

I love immature and mature Gold equally. Back in GSC he was such an adorable little rascal, so I could never hate him. xD I think he's matured quite bit, but still kept that rambuncitous spark that makes him Gold. In a way, I think he's gained more confidence in what he does. :O

Well, if you haven't read the rest, i suggest mangafox, if you have microantivirus that is. i heard it's a bed of virus'.
    Mangafox can be awful when it comes to viruses. I've gotten some pretty nasty stuff from mangafox, but I've also heard a bunch of people have no problems with it. So idk.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2019
    @ PacmanJones: there are currently 6 completed arcs, another arc almost finished, another one being published in a magazine, and another has been announced.
    Oh, and there are currently 30 Chuang Yi Translated books of PokeSpecial.

Woah I needa catch up! I'm waaaaaaaaay beehind :( I don't think they sell it in the US anymore... I bought the Chaung Yi volume but it was burning a hole in my pocket...

Welcome new members! :3 I hope you'll be at least a bit active here - and please state your favourites, as far as you have those ;)

If you have other requests though... that aren't pedo, incest, pokemonxhuman or ship Green and Blue with anyone else.... I might write it ;D

Thanks for thee welcome! I'll try to be as active as I can!! Maybe you should write a SpecialShipping? I loooooooooooooooove it!! xD

Welcome Gsorby and Pacman!

Pacman I know how you feel, I'd love to order more volumes off ebay, but with the shipping it costs double!

Thanks for the welcomes! Yeah I ordered from some guy on Ebay also! The starting price seemed reasonable but the shipping was nearly as much as the book T_____T I wish I can find another waaay to get it!!

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • @ Stilletto: O: I need to think of something to write.

Woah I needa catch up! I'm waaaaaaaaay beehind :( I don't think they sell it in the US anymore... I bought the Chaung Yi volume but it was burning a hole in my pocket...

Thanks for the welcomes! Yeah I ordered from some guy on Ebay also! The starting price seemed reasonable but the shipping was nearly as much as the book T_____T I wish I can find another waaay to get it!!

Yup.
    at least VIZ is re-translating.
    They better go allll the way to 30, or else, heads will roll.

And with Ebay, just keep hunting around.

Years
  • Welcome, Pacman~ :3 Nice to meetcha. /late]
    xDD Yeah. Nen thought so. I'll need to find someone to bribe.
    Your MagmaJewel fic was completely amazing, by the way. Even if is the only one in existence... It's great. <33
    *bricks nen*

yet somehow i can see it. creepy.
    Ow. D: See! I told ya. Even the most devoted Yellow fans can see her as a gangsta o3o

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • Actually, there was a MagmaJewel fic written by the same person who named the 'ship (some girl on Serebii who I won't name due to not wanting to get sic'd on). Unfortunately, it wasn't well written. It was...bad.

Spoiler:

There was a cool MagmaJewel MMV on youtube. I liked the song, especially.

@Nen: I would totally write a Green/Silver fic for you, but I really don't know what to write D8 I like the 'ship, too.

The Pokemon Special crew is invited to a mysterious party at an old abandoned mansion. Everyone attends. Everything is going well, even though no one knows who their host is, when the lights go out. Everyone is scrambling around in the darkness, but when the lights come back on, they have been separated. Now each is alone in a different trap room! Each has a different trap, and they are all alone. What kind of trap does each character find themself in?

Why am I getting Saw vibes off of this? I'd like to answer the topic, but I really can't think of any right now. Shame, since I enjoy doing this kind of stuff.

Wait, why would they go to a party if they didn't know who invited them? Were they replaced by stupid teenagers like in my slasher parody?

Speaking of which, I should be getting to that.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • heh, i didnt think of that... maybe an anonymous invite came through a trusted company? like the devon corporation? or maybe they were just bored... or the guy from the pokemo0n fanclub forced them to go (that sounds the most believable actually)

oh yeah, i dont know if someone put this up before or not, but i found one of those vids where people have given voices from other animes to the pokesupe characters. its based on rock-paper-scissors and most of them are pretty good. the only ones i dont agree with are red's and silver's... chris's kinda gets to me, but shes mature, so it works. but red's is just... not right. its high. too high. and silver's... thats just creepy. heres the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rsE4_cS30I

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016

They are in these teleporter rooms and can only reach the back teleporter after a psychological and or physical barrier

Red Its hard to have any obstacle for red but he will get visions of his captivity by the elite 4 and has to battle a virtual agatha again.

Green: gets visions of all the battles against Red that he couldnt decide for himselfbut since he is grown up he can see beyond that more easily than Red can his vision

Blue: Although she was 'healed of her bird phobia' she still gets confronted with a hell lot of birds with a background vision of her being abducted by ho-oh

Yellow : Yellow has a vision of the viridian forest bruning and has to rescue all the critters from it. and battle the evil arsonist O.o

Gold: gets the hardest game of Pool he has ever had and has to win it.

Silver: gets the typical conundrum all about his history and his task is geting through that without ending up wimpering in a corner (okay unlikely but ehy xD)

Crystal: gets caugth in a trap in which she has to catch every Pokémon in that room but for every she catches two get released again and she s not allowed to catch one twice

Ruby: Gets Kaiser chiefs' Ruby from everyside on his ears and his to find the player to switch it off xD as well as battling his dad

Sapphire: Has to go to a school exam xD

Emerald: Gets confronted with his lack of height again. as well as havign to overcome some physical obstacles

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • chamo-chan said:

lol XD

Spoiler:

morrison said:
    Gets Kaiser chiefs' Ruby from everyside on his ears and his to find the player to switch it off xD as well as battling his dad

The song's not bad enough to give you nightmares...o.O

Years
  • @Nen: I would totally write a Green/Silver fic for you, but I really don't know what to write D8 I like the 'ship, too.
    Ahh... That would've been awesome. :< Wish I could at least give ya a plot or scenario idea, but my mind's totally blank as well.
    It's nice to know that someone else on PC supports that pair, though.~ <3

That supposed MagmaJewel fanfic sounds really... creepy. So there's actually two Ruby/Courtney fics in existence, but only one is well-written? xDD;

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • @RubyJB88: Ruby was the one who decided to pull out ded!Courtney from under the rocks and dress her up. Then he bags his dad's ashes and makes a memorial for both of them. Stuff happens, Mrs. Simpson Courtney appear as a ghost and tell Ruby that she's fine and then there's this quote:

"these ashes are just a shell that the spirt resides in when on Earth
    the spirt then breaks out of the body and flies freely depending on where it is
    destined to go I was called to bring love and good to you Ruby I can't thank
    you enough" as she threw the ashes up in the air and they magically turned to glitters and brightly simmered down into golds and silvers.
    So yeah, Norman's ashes can turn into little pool-playing pervs and little girly red-head kids. But before that, they're "glitters."

BE PROUD OF HAVING THE ONLY WELL-WRITTEN MAGMAJEWEL FANFIC, SNOAZ.

And if you're really morbidly interested, PM me.

@SilverStilletto: Yeah, I've seen that vid. Silver's voice still makes me go "WTF?"

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Hey there guys haven't been here in a few days. I was off realizing that I know nothing. Anyways looks like I've missed a few things so here we go.

@SilverStilletto: Your ideas on a saw like pokespecial are beyond win. I was very intrigued by the detail put into them and could totally picture it in my mind.

@chamo: HAHAHAHAHA XD!! Bro fist!!! alright!!

A happy welcome to pacman and I have yet to check out snoaz's magma jewel fic (will more than likely proceed to read it, to be frank I can't believe there are only two in existence).

Mangafox can be awful when it comes to viruses. I've gotten some pretty nasty stuff from mangafox, but I've also heard a bunch of people have no problems with it. So idk.
    Yup *nods* Mangafox killed my old computer and so I've been hesitant ever since (tis a shame really but I did get to read all of pokespe up till the end of the emerald arc in like 2 days so I guess it was worth it, plus my computer was really crappy)

Yup.
    at least VIZ is re-translating.

I too hope that they continue past the yellow arc but then again you have to think about it. Volume three comes out next month and volume four if I'm correct comes out in december. At this rate there is a volume out every two months so six volumes a year. If we do the math it would take 5 years to get to volume thirty. That's just something to keep in the back of your head ><

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back