• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Cool.

Lol, I reckon the reason Red and Green don't look particularly aged compared to Fr/Lg is due to the fact that they literally didn't age for 6 months, when they'd been turned into stone, until Emerald saved them (I do like at least one thing about him! Other is Sceptile xD).

I've just realised also, irrespective of birthdays, technically, Kris and Gold are Silver's seniors! Also, they'll be even closer in age to Yellow...

Years
    Nice pics, MelodyOfSadness.

There aren't a lot of Crystal fans either. Or Emerald.
    I like Crystal too, Emerald's okay though I still find his hairstyle weird xD

Spoiler:

and happy belated birthday to Ruby :D
    do only the main characters have birthdays?

on an unrelated note...
    @Netto_Azure
    where did you get the hetalia pictures in your sig and avatar?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Nope....Bill has a birthday...and he's not a main character, although in the Fr/Lg Arc, when they did bios on everybody in it, including stuff like birthdays....he was playing a more central role, so his birthday was included.

Years
    sdjgsdjgsddj
    I haven't been here in a month or two. ;n;
    Mainly 'coz I've been too lazy busy.

It surprises me that no one's been talking about the possibility of PokeSpe getting a Pokémon Black and White arc O: Although I guess it
    is kinda early to speculate on that, seeing that the HGSS arc has hardly even started~

And lastly, happy really late birffday, Ruby! I believe Gold's birthday is next, rite? =w=;

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Woo! Gold!

Nice theme, btw

Spoiler:

When are Red, Blue and Green's birthdays?

I know when Silver's is....Christmas Eve....I'm gonna re-take-up breeding to breed a load of Sneasels off my shiny one xD

But my 3 favourite characters...I'm clueless...

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    If the characters were in some kind of rpg game (like FF or something else like that idk.. ), what skills/powers/weapons would they have? what role would they play?

Red:Main Character warrior with a magic sword and a Thunder Mouse summon(Pika)
    Green:dragon Knight of a Kingdom rival of Red but then become a comrade rides a red Dragon(Charizard).
    Blue:Thief steals from Red and then Joins the party with her partner Yellow and pet Turtle(Turtley)
    Yellow:White mage and friends of Blue and Joins the party with her and her pet Thunder mouse(Chu-Chu).
    Gold:monster breeder can breed any kind of monster.fave monster a purple monkey(Ataro)
    Silver:Black mage with a Mysterious past.specializes in water magic.Friend of Blue Gold think he is his friend always says no but he cares lol.Always with his pet a black weasel(Sneasel or Weavile).
    Crystal:Monster Tamer can catch any monster and use them in battle she and Gold have a agreement she catches them he breeds them.She is always with a fire dog monster(Arkee)
    Ruby:Red mage/magic swordsmen.has skills with the blade but he hates to get dirty so he uses red magic.Is always with a pink cat (Coco)
    Sapphire:Berserker she is wild and untame.she fights with her nails and axes.She is so wild she has a baby chick living in her head and she often pops out(Toro).
    Emerald:Gunsman uses guns that can shoot magic bullets and other bullets like gas bullet and others more.He is small and aften uses platform shoes and has a lizard in his pockets(Sceptile).
    Diamond:Blue mage.Blue mages often eat monsters and steal there magic so perfect for him.he has a baby land turtle in his hat(Roo).
    Pearl:Martial artist.Can use fist of stell and other stuff.He and Dia have a comic gig to help the Party relax in stressful situations.He has a Parrot(Chahiko)
    Platina:She is rich simple.She uses her wealth and buys the best weapons.Thanks to her the party can move around in a aircraft and enter castles easely.Has a baby penguin that acts like her(Piplup).

RedBattler

Dexholder
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2012
    When are Red, Blue and Green's birthdays?

I know when Silver's is....Christmas Eve....I'm gonna re-take-up breeding to breed a load of Sneasels off my shiny one xD

But my 3 favourite characters...I'm clueless...

Red: August 8
    Blue(male): November 22
    Green: June 1st
    ^_^

@red king: Absolutely Epic :shocked: Lol they should make FF pokespe edition! XD

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Nope....Bill has a birthday...and he's not a main character, although in the Fr/Lg Arc, when they did bios on everybody in it, including stuff like birthdays....he was playing a more central role, so his birthday was included.
    I can't remember when his birthday is, but it says it somewhere on Serebii.

sdjgsdjgsddj
    I haven't been here in a month or two. ;n;
    Mainly 'coz I've been too lazy busy.

It surprises me that no one's been talking about the possibility of PokeSpe getting a Pokémon Black and White arc O: Although I guess it
    is kinda early to speculate on that, seeing that the HGSS arc has hardly even started~

And lastly, happy really late birffday, Ruby! I believe Gold's birthday is next, rite? =w=;
    MASA! *hug* hi.
    Spoiler:

If the characters were in some kind of rpg game (like FF or something else like that idk.. ), what skills/powers/weapons would they have? what role would they play?

Red:Main Character warrior with a magic sword and a Thunder Mouse summon(Pika)
    Green:dragon Knight of a Kingdom rival of Red but then become a comrade rides a red Dragon(Charizard).
    Blue:Thief steals from Red and then Joins the party with her partner Yellow and pet Turtle(Turtley)
    Yellow:White mage and friends of Blue and Joins the party with her and her pet Thunder mouse(Chu-Chu).
    Gold:monster breeder can breed any kind of monster.fave monster a purple monkey(Ataro)
    Silver:Black mage with a Mysterious past.specializes in water magic.Friend of Blue Gold think he is his friend always says no but he cares lol.Always with his pet a black weasel(Sneasel or Weavile).
    Crystal:Monster Tamer can catch any monster and use them in battle she and Gold have a agreement she catches them he breeds them.She is always with a fire dog monster(Arkee)
    Ruby:Red mage/magic swordsmen.has skills with the blade but he hates to get dirty so he uses red magic.Is always with a pink cat (Coco)
    Sapphire:Berserker she is wild and untame.she fights with her nails and axes.She is so wild she has a baby chick living in her head and she often pops out(Toro).
    Emerald:Gunsman uses guns that can shoot magic bullets and other bullets like gas bullet and others more.He is small and aften uses platform shoes and has a lizard in his pockets(Sceptile).
    Diamond:Blue mage.Blue mages often eat monsters and steal there magic so perfect for him.he has a baby land turtle in his hat(Roo).
    Pearl:Martial artist.Can use fist of stell and other stuff.He and Dia have a comic gig to help the Party relax in stressful situations.He has a Parrot(Chahiko)
    Platina:She is rich simple.She uses her wealth and buys the best weapons.Thanks to her the party can move around in a aircraft and enter castles easely.Has a baby penguin that acts like her(Piplup).
    oAo wow, that's an awesome description King.
    ;3; If only a game like that for PokeSpe existed.
    Maybe we can make one with the help of the person who did RomaHeta.

btw.
    Here are the character bio's for the main cast with their birthdays if anyone is interested.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Spoiler:

Shoot, I missed Ruby's birthday. I totally forgot.

...I'm sure there's a list for all the job classes floating around on the wiki somewhere, but I'm too lazy to go look it up, so I'm going to cheat and match them with the characters Squeenix's in-game archive instead. Hurr.

Red: Edge. Mm, Edge. He's a ninja, he's learns new moves via raeg mode, and he lacks family.
    Green: I'm going to put him in Squall/Leon's place, depending on whether or not its FFVIII or KH. He's the same in either version, really. The emoness the loneliness and the need to act like an adult...and the fact that he's the only sane man in a group of misfits.
    Blue: Rikku. Gadgeteer genius, pep-talker, thief, and one of the leaders in fanservice. I see no problems.
    Yellow: Any female whitemage/summoner character from any game. Squeenix just can't seem to get out of the trend of this. -.- If I go by plotline similarities, I'll narrow her down to Rydia or Faris, the former only because in the remake she's adorable and has that cute fluffy marshmallow summon, and the latter...Well...it's not technically a spoiler, is it?
    Gold: Zidane~Tribal~<3 Lady lover and a monkey. Talks like a rogue. Hearts the leading lady. And in Dissidia his Japanese seiyu is the same as Edward Elric!
    Silver: Vincent Valentine. So much. The overly long hair, the need for extremely thick clothing, and the dark issues that covet his even darker heart. That and the fact that he sleeps in something akin to a coffin.
    Crystal: Pssh, Tifa. Overserious. Fanservice. Martial artist. Fanservice. A love interest. Fanservice.
    Ruby: Let's go with Locke. Having relationship issues with the opposite sex and actually having a slightly traumatic reason for that cause. And he has that weird hat thingy.
    Sapphire: Stepping out of FF universe for a bit and going into Chrono Trigger. Sapphy is like the Pokemon equivalent of Ayla, so very, very much.
    Emerald: ...Vivi and Onion Knight. That is all. <3
    Wally: Reeve/Cait Sith. Since Wally would find it hard to fight on his own in that condition, he would resort to using a beautiful, hand-woven cat robot that would get a job in a gambling arcade.
    Diamond: I hate to say this but...Quina. Ye gods, there was no other big eater to compare him to.
    Pearl: Hmm, Tidus or Bartz. Tidus because of his 'youngest Guardian' status, Bartz because he has a birdy companion.
    Platina: Yuna. Willing to travel the world to accomplish a mission, having a reputation to live up to, having Guardians to accompany her...and then of course being utterly sweet about the whole thing.
    Pika, Chuchu, and Pichu: STILTZKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!
    ...or Mog.

chamo-chan

Years
    Spoiler:

Shoot, I missed Ruby's birthday. I totally forgot.

...I'm sure there's a list for all the job classes floating around on the wiki somewhere, but I'm too lazy to go look it up, so I'm going to cheat and match them with the characters Squeenix's in-game archive instead. Hurr.

Red: Edge. Mm, Edge. He's a ninja, he's learns new moves via raeg mode, and he lacks family.
    Green: I'm going to put him in Squall/Leon's place, depending on whether or not its FFVIII or KH. He's the same in either version, really. The emoness the loneliness and the need to act like an adult...and the fact that he's the only sane man in a group of misfits.
    Blue: Rikku. Gadgeteer genius, pep-talker, thief, and one of the leaders in fanservice. I see no problems.
    Yellow: Any female whitemage/summoner character from any game. Squeenix just can't seem to get out of the trend of this. -.- If I go by plotline similarities, I'll narrow her down to Rydia or Faris, the former only because in the remake she's adorable and has that cute fluffy marshmallow summon, and the latter...Well...it's not technically a spoiler, is it?
    Gold: Zidane~Tribal~<3 Lady lover and a monkey. Talks like a rogue. Hearts the leading lady. And in Dissidia his Japanese seiyu is the same as Edward Elric!
    Silver: Vincent Valentine. So much. The overly long hair, the need for extremely thick clothing, and the dark issues that covet his even darker heart. That and the fact that he sleeps in something akin to a coffin.
    Crystal: Pssh, Tifa. Overserious. Fanservice. Martial artist. Fanservice. A love interest. Fanservice.
    Ruby: Let's go with Locke. Having relationship issues with the opposite sex and actually having a slightly traumatic reason for that cause. And he has that weird hat thingy.
    Sapphire: Stepping out of FF universe for a bit and going into Chrono Trigger. Sapphy is like the Pokemon equivalent of Ayla, so very, very much.
    Emerald: ...Vivi and Onion Knight. That is all. <3
    Wally: Reeve/Cait Sith. Since Wally would find it hard to fight on his own in that condition, he would resort to using a beautiful, hand-woven cat robot that would get a job in a gambling arcade.
    Diamond: I hate to say this but...Quina. Ye gods, there was no other big eater to compare him to.
    Pearl: Hmm, Tidus or Bartz. Tidus because of his 'youngest Guardian' status, Bartz because he has a birdy companion.
    Platina: Yuna. Willing to travel the world to accomplish a mission, having a reputation to live up to, having Guardians to accompany her...and then of course being utterly sweet about the whole thing.
    Pika, Chuchu, and Pichu: STILTZKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!
    ...or Mog.

Spoiler:

o3o I like your interpretations of RP players for PokeSpecial too Clover. ^u^

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Spoiler:

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    Okay, so Coronis posted more pictures for this month, but Serebii's server is getting all slow now, so I can't get the URL. Before it slowed down, I was able to check them out. I can only say this:

Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Years
    As System said, yes, there are more updates on the HGSS arc.
    As always, Remember the spoiler rule!

Spoiler:

Ok. that's all for now.

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Oh good lord. I fangirled so very, very hard.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    so i have been going back 200 posts to see if there was new material and there wasnt or is there anything I have overseen?

chamo-chan

Years
    Oh good lord. I fangirled so very, very hard.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

so i have been going back 200 posts to see if there was new material and there wasnt or is there anything I have overseen?
    ...Pretty much. >>

Years
    oAo -imagines Gold being voiced by Romi Park- -dies momentarily from the awesomeness-

All righty, tiem for some random HGSS spoilers~♪

Spoiler:

Moar randomness: yesterday I bought volumes 34 and 35 of PokeSpe (in Japanese) at a bookstore.
    I find it amazin' that PokeSpe is almost at 40 volumes ;w;

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back