• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Welcome, Shadowmoon! Good to see another Oldrivalshipper :D (Take note, though, that one-liners are not allowed in this club).

Oh, and to the other members, please remember that discussing Black and White is off-topic, unless it's about the manga. (And then, of course, it should be in spoilers ;)

Favourite Pokemon
    Zuzu. That's all there is. ...except maybe Mimi, too. Yes, Ruby's Pokemon definitely have the most personality, I don't specifically like any of the other Dex Holder's...

Chocos0

Eclipse the Umbreon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Spoiler:

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Favorite PokeSpe character's Pokemon:

I'll go for Crystals Suicune. X3
    Hey yeah. It was her Pokemon for a short time. So it counts!
    Suicune is my favorite legendary anyways, but PokeSpe's Suicune is even more epic. It has his own special character and runs around by himself, looking for that one special trainer he wants as his partner to fight by his side. And it is also really pretty drawn. owo

PokeSpe Pokemon are mostly different to the 'normal' Pokemon you find in the games or especially the ones you find in the anime. Gold's Togepi is not just that kind of 'cute' Pokemon to carry around and love on. No, it is a fighter who kicks ass and shows off his ability as Pokemon that can get strong even without looking like a monster. And I don't think it will evolve anytime soon. It doesn't seem to be a very happy Togepi. XD

I also like it when the Pokemon have a special bond to their trainers like Red and his Poli, Blue and Jigglypuff and Silver with Sneasel. :3

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    Oww... That's so hard...

I guess I don't have a FAVORITE, but one who stands out as one who I really like is Explotaro. He's the only fire starter who stood out. The rest were so... ugh. BLAND. I alos love Blue's tricky Pokemon and the raw power of Red's fighters.

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
    is it ok if i start a new topic?
    what would happen if there was a manzai between any two or more pokespe characters?
    sorry if it might be worded awkwardly

gold, silver, pearl, diamond

gold: *takes breath to start manzai*
    pearl: STOP, GOLD! YOU CANT START THE MANZAI
    gold: why not? >< i'm older than you. i have the right...
    pearl: I AM THE ONLY PERSON ALLOWED
    dia: *chews bread* calm down pearl...
    pearl: *slaps dia* calm down? CALM DOWN?! HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO THAT WHEN I KNOW THAT GOLD WILL MESS IT UP?!!
    silver:... why am i doing this again?
    gold: because you are my best buddy ^^ (and everyone else is busy doing something...)
    silver:*sigh*... im leaving
    gold: but-but-but
    dia: anyways *tries to start manzai again* speaking of pokemon, speaking of poke-
    pearl:*cuts dia off* YOU KNOW IT IS MY JOB TO START IT RIGHT?!
    dia: *starts eating again* you know, this is getting g-OLD
    everyone else: ... -_-(that teardrop thingy)
    pearl: *slaps dia. then collapses from screaming too much*

fail manzai...

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Cool. Nice idea, and that's probably the best topic-answer we'll see for this one...:D

My try:

Red & Blue (male).

Red: Speaking of pokemon..
    Blue: I never said anything about pokemon.
    Red: Lighten up a little! Again, speaking of pokemon.....have you heard about abilities?
    Blue: You haven't? Red, you're so strong, nobody's believing this..
    Red: Like how Machamp's No Guard make-
    Blue: Machamp has Guts, everyone knows that!
    Red: - all your attacks hit-
    Blue: What? I need another Machamp...(flies off on Charizard).

Yeah, I can imagine they just couldn't pull it off due to Blue's seriousness (although he's not as bad as Silver and Crystal)

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
    lol ^^

i think the best manzai group would be dia and pearl. pearl is not too serious (atleast when it comes to manzais) and dia just follows pearl

you're right the hardest one to pull off would be one featuring green, silver, and crystal since they're so serious. but let's see if anyone can make a manzai featuring those characters.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    Cool. Nice idea, and that's probably the best topic-answer we'll see for this one...:D

My try:

Red & Blue (male).

Red: Lighten up a little! Again, speaking of pokemon.....have you heard about abilities?

Yeah, I can imagine they just couldn't pull it off due to Blue's seriousness (although he's not as bad as Silver and Crystal)

Oh my God. That actually made me laugh out loud. SERIOUSLY.

Maybe Blue (female) and Yellow? DEFINITELY a pair who are opposites.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011

My try:

Red & Blue (male).

That was actually really funny :D

Red is perfect for something like this, and Green's seriousness balances it nicely. Actually, his annoyance with Red is humour in itself, in a way Crystal's or Silver's wouldn't be. (...okay, except when the latter is paired with Gold :D)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    That was actually really funny :D

Red is perfect for something like this, and Green's seriousness balances it nicely. Actually, his annoyance with Red is humour in itself, in a way Crystal's or Silver's wouldn't be. (...okay, except when the latter is paired with Gold :D)

Glad you guys like it :D

Speaking of Blue's Machamp.....it's kinda Lax's rival, isn't it? Both strong pokemon...pwnd eachother in battle, Lax > Machamp in RGB, Machamp > Lax in FRLG....do you ever wonder who'll be the overall victor? I kinda want to find out...but don't, because leaving it tied is nice too

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I doubt it. I think they'll only battle if Fr/Lg get remade for some reason, and it'd be in that arc....if you noticed, they didn't battle in GSC, as their game counterparts don't either....

Also, Vui or a Lapras Red somehow obtains are more likely to appear...

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    well we only have the is GSC trio this arc which is really disappointing I wanted to see Redsan man Silver was in FR/LG why can't any of the original Dex holders be in HG/SS ~sigh~. well enough of being depress I hope we get a Filler arc about the Original quartet so the author can play B/W and have at least 10 chapters about the Originals.Yeah now that I think about it Stork is the real mastermind in the problems of the world and I think she has Mewtwo mmmm a filler arc about the Original quartet fighting her will be awesome.

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
    dont be so sure that the origional dex holders wont appear

Spoiler:

i had a 'fail' moment. couldnt find the spoiler box (this is just screaming noob ^^; )

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    @king: what did Sir and everyone else yell to you about talking that way about Red? ==;
    *flicks nose*

dont be so sure that the origional dex holders wont appear

Spoiler:

i had a 'fail' moment. couldnt find the spoiler box (this is just screaming noob ^^; )

Spoiler:

Don't worry.
    The spoiler tag likes hiding from people.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    OMG there's a spoiler tag? I just type them in manually....*searches for this sacred button*

Spoiler:

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back