• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Red: A new shirt 8D
    He so absolutely don't need that. D:
    'Cause Valentine stole it. >=3
    xD Yes... *runs away with Red's shirt* :3
    Green: Blue's virginity
    Blue: Green's virginity
    Yellow: Red's virginity
    Do Blue and Green have B-day at the same day? No? Then one of them will not get a present. >.>
    I'm starting to seriously think that I don't really fit in here. 0_0
    I mean, am I the only non-crazy fangirl here?
    Yes :D
    SilverXLance
    O.O I'm gonna call it Tyranitarshipping. xD
    Wally: Another Ralts.
    Ruby could catch one for him. x3

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    It's too early for me to be conscious...darn you, messed up school schedule!

I'm starting to seriously think that I don't really fit in here. 0_0
    I mean, am I the only non-crazy fangirl here?

Maybe you're the craziest of us all! The rest of us realize we're crazy, and the only sane people are the ones who realize they are insane. :3

SilverXLance

...I've actually seen pictures of that. O____O Although, it was LancexSilver. *shudders at the memories*

Sapphire: To star in a Tarzan film with Ruby- genders swapped, of course.

That would be so cute. XD

Oh mmm GEE! Finally, I was able to draw a non-retarded looking Ruby! [insert angelic choir here] *stomps on Ruby's hat* Take that, you fiend! Ruby's better without you!

Ah, Ruby...you're so sexy. X3 I still think you're the manliest and sexiest of all the PokeDex holders. Maybe not on the surface, but under that metrosexual exterior is a beast! A sexy BEAST, I tells ya!

.......I really need to go back to bed. *zombies out*

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Why do I miss lots of stuff during the night..?

...SilverxLance? That's very odd. Oh well, I have my own yaoi fangirl friend. She's into Snarry at the moment... which disturbed me when I remembered when we said Silver was like Harry and Giovanni was like Snape. Speaking of which, Yellow'd be Cho Chang and Red'd be Cedric.

What do the PokeSpe characters want for there birthdays?
    Red: Photo/Videos/Depictions of him owning Green.
    Green: ...Yet ANOTHER costume change. He's had to many!
    Blue: Green's old clothing.
    Yellow: Red High quality drawing utensils.
    Gold: The bus o' cheerleaders... And the cheerleaders do what he wants as long as it doesn't break the law.
    Silver: A quiet birthday. Go away, Gold! AND your irritating bus!
    Crystal: Bungy Jumping lessons. What? She has a double life...
    Ruby: That new deluxe sewing kit he saw last week.
    Sapphire: To star in a Tarzan film with Ruby- genders swapped, of course.
    Wally: Another Ralts.
    Emerald: Steroids
    Dia: His own fast food chain
    Pearl: A lifetime pass to any Umbilical Brothers concert (They're freaking hilarious!)
    Berlitz: Happiness. Money can't buy it...

Have any of you been irritated by one photobucket user, AnimexGirlX? She gives the PokeSpe characters all the wrong names... In the right order, she calls them Ash, Gary, (First person pronoun), Fiore, Kris, Paul, Crystal, Brendan, May, Wally, Tyson, Lucas, Jade, and Dawn. Reading her picture descriptions REALLY annoys me... Why does this happen?

EDIT: Haha... I've been recording my voice as Ruby (I wanna actually give vocal chords to these poor kids), before I found the ability to make it go backwards. My Young Ruby voice sounds so cool backwards, and Ruru sounds the same both ways.
    That's a good list
    I've seen that person before....>_<

Oh, you can do a Ruby voice.
    Awesome!

He so absolutely don't need that. D:

xD Yes... *runs away with Red's shirt* :3

Do Blue and Green have B-day at the same day? No? Then one of them will not get a present. >.>

Yes :D

O.O I'm gonna call it Tyranitarshipping. xD

Ruby could catch one for him. x3

Silver X Lance = Tyranitar Shipping.

Sounds good.

It's too early for me to be conscious...darn you, messed up school schedule!

Maybe you're the craziest of us all! The rest of us realize we're crazy, and the only sane people are the ones who realize they are insane. :3

...I've actually seen pictures of that. O____O Although, it was LancexSilver. *shudders at the memories*

That would be so cute. XD

Oh mmm GEE! Finally, I was able to draw a non-retarded looking Ruby! [insert angelic choir here] *stomps on Ruby's hat* Take that, you fiend! Ruby's better without you!

Ah, Ruby...you're so sexy. X3 I still think you're the manliest and sexiest of all the PokeDex holders. Maybe not on the surface, but under that metrosexual exterior is a beast! A sexy BEAST, I tells ya!

.......I really need to go back to bed. *zombies out*

Nighty night Sheepy.

Oh and Falling Star gave me an Idea for a topic!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's say that PokeSpecial WAS turned into an anime, and it's a big hit in Japan, with DVD releases. Unfortunately, they won't let PUSA or another dubbing company dub it (thank goodness!!).
    Would want to participate in a fan dubbing?
    Who's voice would you do and why?
    Would you do Pokemon voices too?

-shot for the long topic-

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Let's say that PokeSpecial WAS turned into an anime, and it's a big hit in Japan, with DVD releases. Unfortunately, they won't let PUSA or another dubbing company dub it (thank goodness!!).

O.o Somehow that topic scares me. ><;
    I don't think that anybody wants Yellow or Blue with a german accent. So I like to do the Pokemon.^^ I can a perfect Pikachu.... :3

Years
    Ohmaigawd you people type fast. I was gone for a day because of the evil carpet cleaning guys.

Dr. Masa is not in the house... >.>

I is here now! :D

for red's birthday platina and green in a nurse costum

Oh dear. o.o -hugs Green- You can't steal him away from me! >:O

Oh Oh Oh !!!

I'd marry Green........ *drool*
    Or Gold. Though when I think about it, both of them could make lousy husbands........
    Maybe Red then. But no, I want Green.... (and so on and so forth)

No, I get to marry Green. Sorry. D:

Silver lives now under our rock again. With me, Red and Dr. Masa.

Heehee... -pats Silver- What happens behind the Rock, stays behind the Rock. >8D

I'd be good at Crystal. She probably doesn't have a high-pitched girly voice, 'cause she's all boring and serious. My voice doesn't go high unless I shriek, which isn't very often. And I'm good at sounding serious.

I can do a wicked Mudkip imitation.

Silver x Lance? Oh mah goodness, that is evil.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years

I was about to say that Lance would be dominant...

OH MY GOSH.

-shakes head- Stop it!

I could be Silver. No kidding. My voice is amazing like that.

I can be a Mime Jr. and Mr. Mime.

Years
    Why?
    Lots of guy voices are voiced by girls..

I know. But...Silver looks like a girl, and some people, at first glance, think he's female, and then there have been lots of jokes about Gold who would probably flirt with Silver because he mistook Silver for a girl...so it's ironic to me that Silver would be voiced by a female actor.

I can imagine his expression if he was reading this. xD

Stupid Lance. -kicks him- You're ruining the innocence and purity of Pokemon! ;_;

....Wait, what innocence and purity?

Last edited:

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    *slinks in groggly* Ah, that was so good sleep...until my brother woke me up screaming. >_> But, I have a job interview at McDonalds tomorrow....joy. -_-

Too lazy to go back and quote on people now. 8D

I don't believe in fandubbing, so no. XD I'd rather buy the Japanese. But, if I did, I would probably do one of the guys voices, like Red's or Ruby's or Emerald's or Pearl's. Because I have a deep voice for a girl... >_> But, since I'm a girl, I'd have to do one of the perkier guys, so that rules out a few. Actually, I'm thinking my voice is probably more suited for Green, because it's just that deep....Gah, I hate even talking about my voice, I hate it so much. >.<

Last edited:
    Years
    You're not alone, my voice is ugly too. I could easily be a boy if I was flat chested and cut my hair.

Acutally, a few months ago I bought this humongous gardening hat that looks exactly like Yellow's hat minus the feathers.

Yesterday I had a PreciousMetal-y dream. -insert evil laughter here-
    The first thing I thought when I woke up was "Geez, no more reading Nintendo Power before going to bed."

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    :D Be her for Halloween! I'm being Brock. XD

Apparently, I have the perfect cosplay body, but I'm assuming they meant a guy. XD I was dressed up like a guy at the time... *looks down at chest (or lack off)* Curse you, boobs...You could've just grown a little larger...At least your boobs have more time to grow, Masa. XD I'm basically done, unless I get fat. :3

XD That had to be weird....did it feature Silver in a maid's outfit? 8D

Years
    How would I find purple boots in my lil' ol' town? Meh, I'll order them off of some random online shoe store.
    My hair eesh brown. Plain ugly brown. So I would have to find a wig. Wonder how long it would take to make Yellow's aprony-looking thing. I can't sew... >__o
    -insert one of those random cartoony light bulbs over my head- Ding!

Ruby, I has a favor to ask of you...

Fwhaha, no maid costume. It was weird, though.

Years
    I just gotta use my... eeemaginaaaation! [/morerainbows]

Muhaha. Goodwill for cosplaying clothes. xD

So are mine. One of the weirdest dreams I had was The Rootbeer Monster vs Artemis Fowl and the giant Pikachu yogurt cup of doom... -shudders- That one kept me up late at night. And TyranitarShipping isn't going to help my imagination either. -__-

New topic which was probably done already! x_x

If the PokeSpe characters lived in our world, what kind of pets would they have?

Red: A Labrador.
    Green: A cat.
    Blue: A cockatoo! 8D I dunno.
    Yellow: Dunno.

Gold: A cheerleader
    Silver: A black cat.
    Crystal: A goldfish.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    How would I find purple boots in my lil' ol' town? Meh, I'll order them off of some random online shoe store.
    My hair eesh brown. Plain ugly brown. So I would have to find a wig. Wonder how long it would take to make Yellow's aprony-looking thing. I can't sew... >__o
    -insert one of those random cartoony light bulbs over my head- Ding!

Ruby, I has a favor to ask of you...

xDDDD

Imagine trying to find Green's purple pants.

I think the easiest character to cosplay as would be Pearl. =/ All you need is an orange-and-white striped shirt, jeans, a green scarf, brown boots/shoes/whatever, a wig, and lots of hair gel. Plus a brown messenger bag.

Whoaaa.

Long topic.

Well, the only voice I could do would be Crystal, because I'm boring like that. xP Well, maybe I could do Sapphire's. And I can't do any Pokemon voices.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back