• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Gold: He'd be breeding hamsters. ;D

Ummm, that sounded...that sounded... -___-;;

man i go for 3 hours and you guy talk about boobs come on there 4 year olds here -point to masachi-

WAAAAAAH! -smashes cereal box into King's head-

on topic: Green needs a hat!

Oh, yes. He'd look sexier with a hat. 8D

...Am I the only one who enjoys drawing Green's hair? XD

Probably.
    But you're not the only one who enjoys looking at it. -shot-

Silver's not an evil emo. He's a lovable one! X3 -squeezes Silver-

Years
  • ;~; What'd you call me!? DX

...Face the wrath of my Cheerio box! D<

Before I learned why so many anime and manga characters got nosebleeds, my nose bled a lot. o__<

We need a new topic.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • Now now, children...Stop fighting, or Ms. Blacksheep will have to give you both a spanking! D<

Silver's not an evil emo. He's a lovable one! X3 -squeezes Silver-

Silver: *mouths to Gold* Kill me.
    Gold: *taking pictures* This is for my guinea pig... >D

Years
  • Silver: *mouths to Gold* Kill me.
    Gold: *taking pictures* This is for my guinea pig... >D

D: Nuuu! Don't spank me! -hides behind Rock-

Tehehe. -squeezes Silver harder- I help Gold get his revenge. Enjoy it, Silver. >3

i call you a baka and how could you know the reason for the nose bleed you are only 4 years old

Because I hung out with Gold when I was 3.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • you really are a perv anyway baba don't worry i'll stay out of trouble for now

Last edited:

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • I beat I'm a bigger perv than all you all! >D Bwahahahahaaaa~!

Teacher's pet! >:O -points to King-

*pats King on the head* :3 I like good students, expecially those who bribe me with sweet words. XD

Muahaha. Gold's charm lured me in... when I was 3... He taught me the meaning of nosebleeds. @.@

Pearl taught me the meaning of shotacon. XD

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • i'm more perverted i taught platina things that rich people don't know and baba i din't bribe you and when? i'm loss

Years
  • Is being perverted a contest now? -__-;

Off-topic: The 'back in my day there were only 150 Pokemon' phrase is a lie. There was always 151.

On-topic: I drew Crystal and Blue in my sketchbook. And Gold in the background with a nosebleed.
    I haven't really drawn Crystal much for some reason...probably 'cause I don't like drawing people with boring personalities. T_T

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • because they remind you of your personality masachi right and back in my day there where only 150 pokemons mew came in like 3 to 4 years later

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • *grabs whip* I said....NO FIGHTING! *cracks whip*

Me and my friends would have perv offs until someone felt akward and gave up. XD It got pretty nasty....

XD I avoid drawing Crystal because I don't even want to imagine how difficult her hair would be. XD

Years
  • *grabs whip* I said....NO FIGHTING! *cracks whip*

Eeep! -hides behind Rock- Whip him. He started it. -points to King with big, sparkling innocent eyes-

XD I avoid drawing Crystal because I don't even want to imagine how difficult her hair would be. XD

You like drawing Green's hair but you think Crystal's is hard? O_O

because they remind you of your personality masachi right and back in my day there where only 150 pokemons mew came in like 3 to 4 years later

I'm not BORING! -grabs cereal box and--oh wait. -remembers Baa's whip-

Nope, Mew was there with the original 150. Do you have a Red or Blue version? I can show you.

I can't draw Yellow or Lance. Whoo, coincidence. -shot-

Years
  • Mew is in there. Even without using a GameShark.

Anywaaaays, I'm logging off for the night! Bye everyone! ^.~ Hopefully you will have fun without me. I know that's hard, but you can try. -shot for being egotistical-

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • see thats why you can't have a perv contest with fan girls it get really hot and emberasing

And THAT is why I won every time. >3

Eeep! -hides behind Rock- Whip him. He started it. -points to King with big, sparkling innocent eyes-

*lowers whip* You're lucky you're so adorable.... >_>

You like drawing Green's hair but you think Crystal's is hard? O_O

...Well, I've never actually attempted Crystal's hair, but it seems like something I would have difficulty doing... *makes a note to attempt Crystal's hair* ...And I do find Green's hair fun to draw. I usually don't like drawing spiky hair, but his is spiky in a flow-y way.

I can't draw Yellow or Lance. Whoo, coincidence. -shot-

I can't draw Yellow, either...I've yet to try Lance.

Mew is in there. Even without using a GameShark.

Yeah, there's a real intricate cheat on Red and Blue to get Mew without a GameShark....

now i don't have anyone to fight man o and baba don't hit me with the wipp masachi is the bad one

You both are bad. >_> I should just tie you together and make you spend the day like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back