• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
Years
  • All of you, stop POSTING so much! Here, where I saw a koala today, it's so far from your timezones and I'm back at school. So, I can post once or twice per twenty-four hours or something. I feel left out T^T

Let's say that PokeSpecial WAS turned into an anime, and it's a big hit in Japan, with DVD releases. Unfortunately, they won't let PUSA or another dubbing company dub it (thank goodness!!).
    Would want to participate in a fan dubbing?
    Who's voice would you do and why?
    Would you do Pokemon voices too?

Hell yes. I'd do any of the male protagonists (Red's 11-14 incarnations only, of course), because I can alter a base young masculine voice to suit all of them. Red, leave it; Gold, speak slightly quicker and with a loose sort of flair to it; Ruby, add a touch of British accent to make him sound civilised; Dia, speak slower and lower. I can also do Yellow somewhat, which is a softer version of my natural voice. And I can do Aitaro/any other Aipom, I've been practicing.

for red's birthday platina and green in a nurse costum
    AAAAHHHHH! MANGA PEARLSHIPPING! IT'S-SO-CRACK! The PalletShipping I can deal with, but... Hehe, MangaPearlShipping... What does Pearl think about this?

Today, the chanchimi. I love Babelfish Engrish.

Today's Reflection Day did not cure my fear of Born Again/Die-hard/Evangelist Christians despite all its gentle Catholicness...

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • First point.... I would win the perverty-contest! For sure. But I don't know enough naughty words in english... >.>

Hi chanchimi. *waves* Welcome. If you want to stay here, you will be corrupted soon. xD No need to be shy.^^

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • I really don't fit in here very well, do I?
    Off-topic,
    Would Lance make a good vampire? I'm working on my SilverXLance oneshot because Maya will strangle me if I don't......
    Who would like to try being her best friend?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Off topic: I'm going to draw a prostitute.

I have a strange urge to do so.

On topic: Yellow's hands.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • Falling Star said:
    AAAAHHHHH! MANGA PEARLSHIPPING! IT'S-SO-CRACK! The PalletShipping I can deal with, but... Hehe, MangaPearlShipping... What does Pearl think about this?

Pearl: *punches Dia* GAH! I hate that guy! Whatever! The Lady can do whatever she wants! *is jealous*

That's how I imagine it going down. :3

yeo101 said:
    Would Lance make a good vampire? I'm working on my SilverXLance oneshot because Maya will strangle me if I don't......

*imagines it* .....

*drools* Lance would make a sexy vampire. ^^

SilverSmeargleSplatter said:
    Off topic: I'm going to draw a prostitute.

I have a strange urge to do so.

On topic: Yellow's hands.

Don't worry; I have the strange urge to draw someone with really big boobs. XD

Welcome, chanchimi! I hope we don't scare you off with our fangirling... XD But we're really friendly, so don't be shy!

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Thanks for welcoming me guys!

Oh, hi, welcome! xD Don't be shy, everyone's really nice here.

Don't worry; I have the strange urge to draw someone with really big boobs. XD

No comment.

Pearl: *punches Dia* GAH! I hate that guy! Whatever! The Lady can do whatever she wants! *is jealous*

Dia: Nao! Mai food! D8

Would Lance make a good vampire? I'm working on my SilverXLance oneshot because Maya will strangle me if I don't.....
    >=3 Yes.

Rafuego

MangaQuestShipping!!
    Years
  • Would Lance make a good vampire?

I think he would... I dunno if anyone will agree with my but his cape mixed with his peircing eyes already make him look like one. Just add fangs and you're set for appearance.

To those who know me- Hey, I guess im back.
    To those who don't- Hi, I hope we can be friends....

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I drew the prostitute. She doesn't look how I wanted her to be, though...I'll try later.

Yellow's hands.

Joe likes them. A lot. -wink wink nudge nudge-

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • D: I feels so lonely...I'll make a new topic then!

What/Who is the PokeSpe's characters favorite song/genre/artist?
    Red: The Pokemon Theme. 8D
    Green: Anything You Can Do (I Can Do Better) XD
    Blue: Maneater by Nelly Furtado
    Yellow: Something peppy....like Hannah Montana (gawd, I hate Hannah Montana D:)
    Gold: Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-A-Lot XDDD
    Silver: Something angry from Linkin Park! D<
    Crystal: ...Country music?
    Ruby: Barbie Girl by Aqua
    Sapphire: I'll Make a Man Out of You from Mulan XD
    Wally: ...Classical music?
    Emerald: ...Brittney Spears?...I got nothing. XD
    Dia: The dinner bell.
    Pearl: Stupid MF by Mindless Self Indulgence. :D
    Berlitz: Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani XD

EDIT: Ah! Everyone came while I was thinking! XD

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Lance as a Vampire?
    Awesome.
    (I wonder, him Vs. Edward.........-is a Twilight fan too-)

Oh......and guess what I made~

Lookie_who_showed_up_________by_chamo_chan.jpg

I told you I would make it, and I did.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • CHAMO YO LO QUIERO PLZPLZPZLZPZLZPZL[PLZPZ;LZPSJDFOBEF es mio y de nadie mas but don't give to masachi she will burn it just to tourture me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back