• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
Years
  • At school, what would the PokeSpe characters doodle in the margins of their paper?
    Ah, I'm a chronic doodler. But I never considered these guys to be like this...

Red: His good ol' pogeys (But I've never imagined him as a good artist... so they wouldn't come out as planned)
    Green: When he knows that the teacher's explaining, he'd just learn how to draw anatomical poses correctly (good hands, etc.)
    Blue: Her dream guy- a smoosh of Green and Silver. Who's the predominant one... I'll leave it to your little shippy imaginations.
    Yellow: Red, Red and herself, Red in his awesome moments that she's seen, and plenty of Pokemon to divide it up.
    Gold: You know those buxom ladies that hang around rappers? Well, himself as a rapper with a plethora of those women.
    Silver: Emo things in a rainbow pattern.
    Crystal: Whatever the teacher's droning on about (unless it's THAT portion of PD/H/PE)
    Ruby: Clothing, yuh-huh.
    Sapphire: Wild slashes of ink which are supposed to represent her Pokemon and Ruby
    Emerald: "I'm short... but look at the moose; it's huge! I should splice myself with the moose and get..." A picture of an intensely tall and buff Emerald with moose horns.
    Dia: Food, food-men, food-Pokemon, himself eating food.
    Pearl: Any bizarre images that come to mind, including any funny scenes which his seniors have told him about (e.g. "Who's this sexy lady?" scene)
    Berlitz: When the teacher's out for whatever reason, it's more of the MONEHZ.

In other news... RSWE would look great as the characters from Aladdin (Ruby=Aladdin, Sapphire=Jasmine, Wally=Mild-Mannered Genie, and Emerald=The Monkey, poor guy.)

Last edited:

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • At school, what would each PokeSpe character doodle in the margins of their paper?
    Red: Pokemon? Cars? Vroom.......
    Green: Hell, in the most boring of boring classes, he'd probably be doodling random chibis and insane faces....that's what I do when the horrifying pain I call my teacher lectures.......
    Blue: A typical highschool girl....dreaming of jewellery, handbags, shoes, a handsome boyfriend(wait, she already has a handsome boyfriend)
    Yellow: Pokemon. In Laiceps Nomekop....she'd probably be plotting in her head.
    Gold:.................................
    Silver: Emo stuff.
    Crys: Pokeballs?
    Ruby: Fashion designs
    Sapphire: Random spirals and whirls....
    Emerald: Fantasising death scenes for those who call him shorty.
    Wally: Erm......little sketches of his friends and family.
    Dia: Food.
    Pearl: Plans for comedy stuff.
    Platina: Handbags? Jewels? Nah, she'd probably doodle things normal girls doodle, as she wants to be considered 'one of the normal kids'. It must hurt, being treated specially just coz she's rich.......

Aaand Valentine.....
    You do know who Wilton is, right? He's actually quite an important character in Laiceps Nomekop.

mountainred

私はSpecialshippingを? ??む
    Years
  • Heyya guys!
    I haven`t been a round lately cause of school.
    At school, what would each PokeSpe character doodle in the margins of their paper?
    Really, why do they do it in the first place?
    anyways,
    I don`t know what except Gold which would probely be dreaming of girls.
    (Excuse me for bad spelling.)
    By the way, what are bishies?

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Dia: Food. And then he eats the paper.
    Ahahahaha.... xD
    Rainbows can be emo. I draw them, so...:3
    The kids in my day care draw lots of rainbows..... -.-
    jajajajaja it seems that all the crazy fangirls are back the only one missing are bre and shinnig
    I was missing because I was to busy with sleeping.^^
    In other news... RSWE would look great as the characters from Aladdin (Ruby=Aladdin, Sapphire=Jasmine, Wally=Mild-Mannered Genie, and Emerald=The Monkey, poor guy.
    Haha. And who is the Djinnie? Oak? xD
    Aaand Valentine.....
    You do know who Wilton is, right? He's actually quite an important character in Laiceps Nomekop.
    Yes I know.^^ I was mess around.

I begun reading the RS-storyline. :3
    I think Ruby is that kind of guy, who takes a shower immediately after having sex.... x3

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • I begun reading the RS-storyline. :3
    I think Ruby is that kind of guy, who takes a shower immediately after having sex.... x3

Hell yeah.
    My teacher at school told me that her son likes the colours pink and purple. At first, it was just pink. Then it was pink and purple. Now, she's trying to get him to drop the pink and keep with the purple.
    As I told Maya,
    "Man, I think that kid is gay."(Maya)
    "I think he's metro."(Me)
    "He could be gay!"(Maya)
    "I prefer to call them metro unless I really have proof that they're gay."(Me)

Which is why, since some of my mates are reading the RS saga now, they keep asking me if Ruby's gay. I tell them to shut up and read faster.
    Because......
    All will be revealed in book number 21.........................
    whahaha

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Hell yeah.
    My teacher at school told me that her son likes the colours pink and purple. At first, it was just pink. Then it was pink and purple. Now, she's trying to get him to drop the pink and keep with the purple.
    As I told Maya,
    "He could be gay!"(Maya)

Which is why, since some of my mates are reading the RS saga now, they keep asking me if Ruby's gay. I tell them to shut up and read faster.
    Because......
    All will be revealed in book number 21.........................
    whahaha
    I know guys who wears pink shirts. And they are not gay or bi. Just metrosexual.^^
    And Ruby is METRO. For sure.
    I wanna read Vol. 21. xD

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • And Ruby is METRO. For sure.
    Hey...Ruby is plenty manly. XD In that "I-don't-really-appear-to-be-manly-but-I-swear-to-God-if-you-meet-me-in-a-dark-alley-with-no-one-around-I-will-mess-you-up-and-by-mess-you-up-I-mean-destroy-you" kinda way.

He's so assured in his manliness, he can afford to be girly! :D That's what makes him awesome.

Eh heh heh...I don't know how much everyone else has read, so I wont say anything (has read up to 26). :P

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Wally: Erm......little sketches of his friends and family.

And his awesome girlfriend.

Hey...Ruby is plenty manly. XD In that "I-don't-really-appear-to-be-manly-but-I-swear-to-God-if-you-meet-me-in-a-dark-alley-with-no-one-around-I-will-mess-you-up-and-by-mess-you-up-I-mean-destroy-you" kinda way.

He's like my boyfriend! :D

Oh yeah...he still doesn't know about Wally. ;D

As I told Maya,
    "He could be gay!"(Maya)

(RaltsShippers will all shoot me now)

Ruby is so not gay. Seriously, it's that manliness Sheepy was talking about. I don't see him gay, or Wally for the matter. And no, it's not because I'm a Wally fanatic. It's because...they just don't seem like it. ;/

PoliShipping on the other hand...uweeheehee. -slaps self- Stop it!! >.<

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • yay polishipping hey shinnig o and ruby is the manliest of the poke special guys i love red but ruby is so manly

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • (RaltsShippers will all shoot me now)

Ruby is so not gay. Seriously, it's that manliness Sheepy was talking about. I don't see him gay, or Wally for the matter. And no, it's not because I'm a Wally fanatic. It's because...they just don't seem like it. ;/

They don't really seem gay to me, either. Actually, I don't really like any Pokemon yaoi, or at least I don't obsess over any yaoi pairings...Pokemon's from my childhood, and it seems like I'm tainting the purity of it all by putting random guys together. XD

Although...I totally wouldn't mind Red and Green getting together. I don't think it would ever happen logically, but if it happened, I wouldn't mind at all. ;D Which is funny, because I hate AshxGary.

yay polishipping hey shinnig o and ruby is the manliest of the poke special guys i love red but ruby is so manly

...Now that I think about it, Ruby is the manliest PokeSpe character! The only one I see being manlier is Green. XD

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • ...Now that I think about it, Ruby is the manliest PokeSpe character! The only one I see being manlier is Green. XD
    Look at Bruno's muscles.... He is manly. :D
    Eh heh heh...I don't know how much everyone else has read, so I wont say anything (has read up to 26). :P
    -.-' Yes, I know. I must read more PokeSpe... but I'm to busy with hanging around here. xD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Look at Bruno's muscles.... He is manly. :D

-cough- Steroids. -cough-

They don't really seem gay to me, either. Actually, I don't really like any Pokemon yaoi, or at least I don't obsess over any yaoi pairings...Pokemon's from my childhood, and it seems like I'm tainting the purity of it all by putting random guys together. XD

I typically don't like that either. But...ugh, if mountainred had a different avatar. D< I looked at his avatar one day and was like, "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Random fandom!!

RedxPearl :O

Ew. Nevermind.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • Look at Bruno's muscles.... He is manly. :D

:O He could probably eat Ruby's head! But, if we're talking the teen guys, then Ruby takes the manly cake. :D

Random fandom!!

*thinks about it*

...........*head `splodes*

I can't even imagine what that couple would be like. XD

Years
  • By the way, what are bishies?
    Don't get started. They just finished explaining that to me...and I still don't get it. -cough- xD

Look at Bruno's muscles.... He is manly. :D
    But not quite as cute as Green or Ruby. >:3

Ahhh! Sorry, I can't post the picture of Gold, Silver and Crystal as the three Eeveeloutions at the moment. I was chased off the computer yesterday, and now the laptop's internet is dead for some reason. @.@ Ugh. I hate Old Chunky...

New topic. Again.

What kinds of magazines would the PokeSpe characters read?

Red: Nintendo Power.
    Green: Time or Newsweek or something.
    Blue: Some random gossipy celebrity magazine.
    Yellow: National Geographic.

Gold: I can guess... -shudders-
    Silver: An emo one No clue.
    Crystal: The Economist.

Ruby: He's surprise us by reading Shonen Jump.
    Sapphire: Same as Yellow, perhaps?
    Emerald: A stilt catalog

Diamond: That one Martha Stewart magazine.
    Pearl: A random comedy one.
    Platina: Whatever rich people read.

I drew a random picture of Chu Chu. >D I was so bored. x.X

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • But not quite as cute as Green or Ruby. >:3
    I said manly not cute. D:
    :O He could probably eat Ruby's head!
    That is already eaten by Dia... :D
    Splatty is again giving dirty mind images.... ><;;;;;;;;;;

What kinds of magazines would the PokeSpe characters read?

Red: Something with pokemon in it.
    Blue: A bird hunting magazine.
    Green: The newspaper.
    Yellow: PokeSpe. xD No wait... that's a manga... -.-
    Crystal: The TV-guide.
    Gold: ..... (I just get an other dirty mind image. <.<;;; )
    Silver: A magazine with nice pics.^^
    Dia: A cooking magazine.
    Pearl: Micky Mouse.

Years
  • -bashes computer with The Best of Red manga- Why? >O Why must you cause me so much pain and frustration?! Why?! -continues to bash computer with manga-

I hate my 16 year old computer! D< IT'S OLDER THAN I AM!

-pant pant- I'm OK...don't worry about me. I'm just yelling at my own computer, that's all. The stupid thing made me delirious... @.@;;

Before I start ripping out my computer's circuits... Who are those two in MountainRed's avatar? I...can't tell. x_x

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • What kinds of magazines would the PokeSpe characters read?

Red: Nintendo Power
    Green: Time
    Blue: Seventeen
    Yellow: Nation Geographic
    Gold: Playboy ;D
    Silver: None. Magazines are conforming.
    Crystal: Future Boringness of America
    Ruby: Some high fashion magazine
    Sapphire: She rips them
    Emerald: How To Grow.
    Wally: Health mags. xD
    Diamond: Southern Living. <3
    Pearl: Cars.
    Platina: Some richie rich magazine that we dont' know about.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back