• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I found fan art of Ruby while searching for Ruby fan art. Its really a WTF moment that I am not at all surprised:

Spoiler:

Oh ruby....

Pika's gonna lose it when she sees this...

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    -sneaks in-

Guys, I'm grounded from the computer, don't expect to see me for a week or so.

The upshot to this is that I have free time to WRITE WRITE WRITE.

In addition to that FS oneshot I'm working on, I have planned...

The Classic Question
    "Please can I keep it?" "Yellow...I think it wants to eat you." (Feelingshipping.)

Blank Canvas
    If it had been someone like, say, Gold, Silver would have tossed the set right back and walked away with a mutter. But, well, this was Blue. If she wanted him to paint, he'd give her a masterpiece. (Chosenshipping.)

Midnight
    The night was Sneasel's element. Silver's too, as chance would have it. (Causticshipping >3)

Passive Philosophy
    A question, a discussion, a point to ponder. Diamond was always so laid-back... (Commonershipping.)

Memories of Blue
    No matter how long, no matter who he found, the memories and the love would never fade. (TRAGIC OldRivalshipping. T__T)

-sneaks out-

I'm looking forward to it! Especially the Feeling - and Oldrivalfic :3 I don't care how tragic it is. As long as it's beautiful. And Oldrival :3

And now... I am the first to congratulate Green~! On his... seventeenth birthday me thinks :3
    ~Sweet Seventeen~
    Green!
    Love, Snoaz
    I hope you get what you want. If Blue isn't standing
    outside your door, I'll drag her there. Or I'll be there
    instead
    :3

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Looking at Bulbapedia's list of shippers:

YellowFanShipper - Yellow, Ketsuban, Fixen & OniFlygon

Well that's just fruity. Who put that there?! O_O.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, Oh, have a HUGE love whatever-you-wanna-call-it!!!

Red <3 Yellow <3 Green <3 Blue <3 Gold <3 Silver *shot* <3 Crys <3 Ruby <3

OK, yeah, I can't continue on this XD

Fine, then.

Red <3 Yellow <3 Green <3 Blue <3 Gold <3 Crys <3 Ruby <3 Silver <3 Sapphire <3 Emerald <3 Pearl <3 Platina <3 Dia (who loves Red)

That would be FUN XD And just FYI, the "<3" means who the character loves (in other words, Red loves Yellow, who loves Green, and so on).
    O_O Most of those pairings makes no sense... ;P Oh right, individual opinions. Hihi.

Wait... How old is Dia? Wouldn't Red be some kind of... half pedo then? O________O xD They're getting too old nao...

I found fan art of Ruby while searching for Ruby fan art. Its really a WTF moment that I am not at all surprised:

Spoiler:

Oh ruby....

Pika's gonna lose it when she sees this...
    Yes.

I'm looking forward to it! Especially the Feeling - and Oldrivalfic :3 I don't care how tragic it is. As long as it's beautiful. And Oldrival :3

And now... I am the first to congratulate Green~! On his... seventeenth birthday me thinks :3
    ~Sweet Seventeen~
    Green!
    Love, Snoaz
    instead
    Today? Nov 22nd?

~CONGURATUZ GURIINU!~
    WASH AWAY THAT DARK SOUR LOOK
    FOR TODAY 'K?
    -shot with bazooka- ;P​

ED: OH NOES, the most heart breaking scene in all of Pokesupe ;_;_;_;_;_;_;_;_; T______________________T
    -> here

Last edited:

大誤算

Daigosan
    Years
    GREEN-SAN! OTANJOUBI OMEDETOU!!!

I bring some fanarts, it's from https://pnym.web.fc2.com (the franticshipping site)

And a really cute Ruby/Sapphire manga!
    Spoiler:

Ahhh, seeing everyone writing stuff makes me want to write as well!! I want to start a Franticshipping one-shot series :D I have a loooot of cracky ideas in my mind.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Spoiler:

Oh ruby....
    Me, lose it? Nah XD Though I liked the fanart Dai brought instead Ruby in a french maid outfit is perfect, seeing how he's my love slave~ *shot*

But yeah, happy birthday, Green ^^ And it's also the first technical day of Sagittarius!!! FINALLY my constellation has risen from its sleep ><' Although Nov. 22 - Dec. 21 are the Tropical birth dates, which the manga follows. The sidereal birth dates are Dec. 16 - January 13. Which means it starts on my birthday and ends a bit after my ex-friend's birthday But that's beside the point.

Oh yeah, as to my response for the fanart Dai brought, love the "manga" (regardless if it is Frantic) and the pic of Sapphire on Ruby's lap, playing a DS XD Waitwaitwait, since when did Sapphire know anything about electronics? X_X The jungle girl is...EVOLVING!!! *shot again* Oh, and I love the "Thanks for clapping!" one with Silver, Blue, Ruby, and Platina in it (mainly because I like practically all of them; I need to read the D/P/Pl. manga to get a general idea of the Sinnoh heroes and heroine.

Sorry for all that. I feel a bit hyper this morning.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011

I bring some fanarts, it's from https://pnym.web.fc2.com (the franticshipping site)

That picture is priceless :D Red is just... too happy XD Bless him. Well, you gotta endure it for just one day, Green, then you'll be freed from hugs for a whole year! XD

What would be Green's perfect / worst birthday?

Worst would probably include stuff like:
    1) Being awoken by a choir of 'Happy birtday Green~!"
    2) A hundred unexpected guests
    3) Public humilation (read: holding a speech)
    4) Fluffy decorations all over
    5) Forced to wear a pink suit, chosen by darling Blue

Perfect, on the contrary, would be:
    1) Being awoken by a birthday kiss (and some more) from Blue
    2) Only his best friends at the party
    3) Calling all his (uninvited) fangirls obnoxious, and getting away with it.
    4) Lots of cake and useful presents.
    5) A purple suit. What? He likes the colour.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Oh, this'll be fun...

-Worst-
    1. Being glomped every second of the day
    2. Waking up to find over 100 people staring at him (and when he does wake up, they all shout "Happy Birthday, Green!" in unison O.O)
    3. Being dressed in a frilly pink dress, made by Ruby himself ("It was meant for Sapphire...") - Red stole it from him to put on Green
    4. Having a cake that has his least favorite flavors in it (plus it has a similar design to his dress =O)
    5. Having party balloons EVERYWHERE HE LOOKED (and none are purple D=)

-Best-
    1. Sleeping as long as he desires, and when he wakes up, no one is staring at him
    2. Getting many presents that match his personality and interests
    3. A kiss from Blue and Yellow (to the dismay of Red, and possibly Gold and Silver)
    4. Having a private party where only his true friends and enemies are there
    5. Bashing all his fangirls in a way that he doesn't hurt their feelings whatsoever (unless they're really sensitive, but...)

Yeah X_X

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Me, lose it? Nah XD Though I liked the fanart Dai brought instead Ruby in a french maid outfit is perfect, seeing how he's my love slave~ *shot*

But yeah, happy birthday, Green ^^ And it's also the first technical day of Sagittarius!!! FINALLY my constellation has risen from its sleep ><' Although Nov. 22 - Dec. 21 are the Tropical birth dates, which the manga follows. The sidereal birth dates are Dec. 16 - January 13. Which means it starts on my birthday and ends a bit after my ex-friend's birthday But that's beside the point.

Oh yeah, as to my response for the fanart Dai brought, love the "manga" (regardless if it is Frantic) and the pic of Sapphire on Ruby's lap, playing a DS XD Waitwaitwait, since when did Sapphire know anything about electronics? X_X The jungle girl is...EVOLVING!!! *shot again* Oh, and I love the "Thanks for clapping!" one with Silver, Blue, Ruby, and Platina in it (mainly because I like practically all of them; I need to read the D/P/Pl. manga to get a general idea of the Sinnoh heroes and heroine.

Sorry for all that. I feel a bit hyper this morning.

Area of intrest in bold~

Sapphire isn't playing a DS, she's eating from a lunchbox.I can understand why you think it's one, though.

I'm gonna write a poem or something for Green later. Don't expect something worthy of a Nobel Prize.

大誤算

Daigosan
    Years
    Area of intrest in bold~

Sapphire isn't playing a DS, she's eating from a lunchbox.I can understand why you think it's one, though.

I'm gonna write a poem or something for Green later. Don't expect something worthy of a Nobel Prize.

I think she was talking about this picture:

Sapphire is indeed playing a DS. But she was eating lunchbox in the comic. XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Yeah, I was talking about the pic, not the comic ^^ And besides, RUBY was on Sapphire's lap (darnit, why couldn't that be me? D=< *shot*)

I was thinking of making a one-shot regarding OldRival and perhaps another on Feelings ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, I was talking about the pic, not the comic ^^ And besides, RUBY was on Sapphire's lap (darnit, why couldn't that be me? D=< *shot*)

I was thinking of making a one-shot regarding OldRival and perhaps another on Feelings ^^

Do the Feeling-thingy. I'll read 8)

I've reached volume 14 nao. The Last Great Battle will beguhn!! -opens bag of potatoe chips-

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Green's Birthday! Happy birthday, Green! Great fanart as always. That FranticArt comic was funny too.

Years
    Happy birthday, Green!

I hope that when you woke up today everyone was standing around your bed singing the happy birthday song.

-shot-
    I love it when it's a PokeSpe character's birthday~
    Masa is drawing a picture for Green. Just something random to celebrate his birthday. :3

Yay, cute fan art. :D The comic is so adorable~ Speaking of fan art, I wonder how close Baa is to finishing Princess Red. xD

I'm too lazy to do the 'perfect' one. Besides, the worst one is more entertaining. >3 Although most of you already used my ideas. xD

Worst
    All of his fan girls are invited to his party. (Uweeheehee.)
    Ruby dresses up Green's Pokemon for the occasion.
    Dia eats the cake before the party even starts.
    Prof. Oak comes to the party uninvited. 'Nuff said. O__O

The club is asleep. ;__; -pokes club repeatedly-

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Happy birthday, Green!

I hope that when you woke up today everyone was standing around your bed singing the happy birthday song.

-shot-
    I love it when it's a PokeSpe character's birthday~
    Masa is drawing a picture for Green. Just something random to celebrate his birthday. :3

Yay, cute fan art. :D The comic is so adorable~ Speaking of fan art, I wonder how close Baa is to finishing Princess Red. xD

I'm too lazy to do the 'perfect' one. Besides, the worst one is more entertaining. >3 Although most of you already used my ideas. xD

Worst
    All of his fan girls are invited to his party. (Uweeheehee.)
    Ruby dresses up Green's Pokemon for the occasion.
    Dia eats the cake before the party even starts.
    Prof. Oak comes to the party uninvited. 'Nuff said. O__O

The club is asleep. ;__; -pokes club repeatedly-

OH! I forgot it was Green's birthday!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREEN!!!!!

That seems like a bad party for Green, Masa! But it would be funny. But I'm sure there is an extra cake stowed away as a back-up of the one Dia already ate!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    O_O
    NOW I'VE GOT OBVIOUS CRYSTALSHIPPING EVIDENCE/THINGYS.

-> Look. Just look.

One day, Eusine will suddenly swallow a youth potion... and then he's not a pedo anymore! 8D (not that he would ever touch Crys in a bad way, sadly he would never even touch her at all because he's too old and too nice, he's a NICE guy)(and we wuv that too)

Years
    Looking at Bulbapedia's list of shippers:

YellowFanShipper - Yellow, Ketsuban, Fixen & OniFlygon

Well that's just fruity. Who put that there?! O_O.

I have no clue, but I find that to be mildly disturbing.... I suspect Paige, though.

And that must be a long time ago when that was just us three who were major Yellow fans..

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Oh, Oh, have a HUGE love whatever-you-wanna-call-it!!!

Red <3 Yellow <3 Green <3 Blue <3 Gold <3 Silver *shot* <3 Crys <3 Ruby <3

OK, yeah, I can't continue on this XD

Fine, then.

Red <3 Yellow <3 Green <3 Blue <3 Gold <3 Crys <3 Ruby <3 Silver <3 Sapphire <3 Emerald <3 Pearl <3 Platina <3 Dia (who loves Red)

That would be FUN XD And just FYI, the "<3" means who the character loves (in other words, Red loves Yellow, who loves Green, and so on).
    That is the most awesome ship EVER!

Spoiler:

Oh ruby....
    LOLOLOLOL, Ruby.

~Sweet Seventeen~
    Green!
    Love, Snoaz
    instead

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDEED GREEN~
    -gives him the plushie of him-

Green:.....WTH?

Me: YAY~

Happy Birthday~

Awesome.

Yey~ Gameboys~

Win

More Win

Even more win~

O/////O -hugs-
    And a really cute Ruby/Sapphire manga!
    Spoiler:

Ahhh, seeing everyone writing stuff makes me want to write as well!! I want to start a Franticshipping one-shot series :D I have a loooot of cracky ideas in my mind.

Those are really nice fan arts~~~
    ANd the comic is cute too~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back