• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    @Shadow: Cool~ You came back~
    (I was wondering where you went....)
    You could say that I was to afraid to face anyone in this club again ( except for Pikataro of course but shes been my friend for a loooonggg time any went in the shadows for a while

heu thunder i don't know i think i match up with her really good my girl friend is like platina a lot
    Well since I don't really know much about you red king ( except for the fact that you amuse me whenever I come here ) I'm not sure how you would end up really

EDIT : Darn you Daigosan!!!!!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    -has been gone too long-
    D:
    sooo let's see what we got here!

10000th post!!

More fanart grabbed from the internet! I mean Pixiv and elsewhere.

heeeee~ that's funny xD

Let's flyyyyyy~~~~~

Gold and Silver Facial Expressions

my, my, those are all lovely x333
    sorry, I had nothing better to say D:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I would think so red. I also see you stopped the caps. Also next time someone warnme when we get a rennovation overhaul in pc XD just kiddin. But wow its more organized.

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    Such wonderful fanart.
    And Seraph, Red King X Platina might just become something I like......
    though SilverXAny decent lassie must come close.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    XD

Long time no see, clubbeh.

I love that fanart. The expressions made me go waaaaah~ Silver crying... oh poor thang, come here.
    Gold blushing, eeyihh! Give me him.

I've actually stopped my re-reading streak :/ And I'm not at all on the wagon nao. Has vol 29 been released yet? >.<

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yellow x Mitchman? How did that happen? Methinks Army will get jealous... or wait. He's got Pika >.<

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    10000th post!!

More fanart grabbed from the internet! I mean Pixiv and elsewhere.

Gold and Silver Facial Expressions

Everything is sooooooooo great! We got fanarts*points* and we're past 10,000 posts.

What would the PokeSupe cast do on New Years Eve?

Red-throw a party
    Green-Not go to Red's party
    Blue-drag Green to Red's party.
    Yellow-Be the first one at Red's party.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Me and yellow? Good deal for when i get married. Oh noes very wrong topic time nao a-go-go.
    If you were to get married to a pokespe character(anybody including gym leaders minor stuff or one time deals) who and why.
    Yellow obviously. She seems the nice quite girl that will settle me down and we would be very much in love. Nice romantic times together have a bunch of little mitchys and yellows running around and a house chock full of pokemon.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    If you were to get married to a pokespe character(anybody including gym leaders minor stuff or one time deals) who and why.
    Let's see I would marry...Blue. She is just soooo hot, and she is the oldest girl so you know what that means >.>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd marry Bill. He's smart and cute, and would make an excellent husband :3 Though maybe he'd be somewhat covered up in research... but I would still love him.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Hey shes mine bub! Lay the hell back and step away slowly before i reach for my 9MM. Nah just joking but hmm sharing wife to you and then realising she is bi? Strange thought you gave me chamo strange thought. Thats enough of that im backing the hell away from such a thought and going to think about other things like:
    Should I go see if 29 is translated. yeah good thought.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Course you can join but dont join for the hell of it. You have to read the mange know what the hell is going on in the manga and such. If you do then yay new member!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back