• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gelly

Don't eat me!
Years
  • Hey! It's me! (i think...)

Well, some things that i've done:

Spoiler:

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • NO, I DIDN'T DISAPPEAR AGAIN.

.... *cough cough* Okay mebbie I did, but I'm back! It's not my fault that the awesomeness of Hetalia combined with my over-powering senoritis is eclipsing everything in mah life...And I'm eighteen now, WOO!

So....what's been going down in the PokeSpe world? Have I heard something about scans of DPt? *too lazy to read/look*

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • NO, I DIDN'T DISAPPEAR AGAIN.

.... *cough cough* Okay mebbie I did, but I'm back! It's not my fault that the awesomeness of Hetalia combined with my over-powering senoritis is eclipsing everything in mah life...And I'm eighteen now, WOO!

So....what's been going down in the PokeSpe world? Have I heard something about scans of DPt? *too lazy to read/look*

BAAAAAA~ *hugs* you missed alot.

:<

If you want to know more about the Diamond and Pearl arc, and the Platinum arc, I can tell you. :3

@ redking: Yeah, the Diamond/Pearl arc and the Platinum arc are two separate arcs.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Which Pokemon do you think would fit every PokeSpe character best?
    Red: Maybe...Victribel! :D Or that Diglett he never used again.
    But I do like Red's Diglett. It was so adorable useless against Eevee/Vaporeon. XD He should use it more to make it stronger. D: So that it might have a chance in a future battle. :D

lol Gelly. XD That Avatar with Green is funny.

ZOMG! Baa has a Germany/Italy theme! O///O *steals the Avatar to use it on msn for herself*

Off-topic: I'll be gone for the weekend and be back by Monday night. And when I'm back I'll kick everyone who was against the rules during my offline time.:P

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Oh god I think I should post more before you guys forget me.
    Which Pokemon do you think would fit every PokeSpe character best?
    Red- Flygon. No idea why but I can just imagine him riding one and acting all badass heroic for yellow.
    Blue- No comment
    Green- Alakazam. His wisdom plus greens would just blow minds up.
    Yellow- Pachirisu. Its cute cuddly and electric.

Gold- Jynx for those lonely nights. XD
    Silver- Sneasel for sure. I know he already has one but hell it just fits his dark and moody attitude
    Crystal- Smeargle. An all in 1 pokemon to solve her catching issues.

Ruby- Spinirak. He would weave forever with its webbing and make the most awesome clothes.
    Sapphire- Primeape. Jungle girl needs a jungle monkey after all XD
    Emerald- Mime Jr. Just because it would be hilarious to see it copying emeralds bad manners.

Dia- Munchlax. Another already on team pokemon but hell they both are heavy eaters.
    Pea- Chatot. This gen they hit the pokemon that fit them spot on.
    Platina- No comment.

What did chamo win and why was I not informed?! LOL kidding at that last part.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • BAAAAAA~ *hugs* you missed alot

Heh heh... *hugs* Baa is finding it harder and harder to fight off her crippling senoritis...STUPID SCHOOL, RUINING MAH LESUIRE TIME BY MAKING MEH NOT WANT TO DO ANYTHING AT AAAAAAALL! ><

Oh, and did you win the one-shot contest, Chamo? If so, congrats~

ZOMG! Baa has a Germany/Italy theme! O///O *steals the Avatar to use it on msn for herself*

Heh heh...I couldn't resist. <3 Twas too sexy/adorable/awesome/pretty/GAH, GERMANY/ITALY~~~ *fangirl squees* My level of love for them is almost as great as my love of Twinleafshipping...but then again, nothing comes close to that love. XD But they are the closest.

Can you imagine yourself in PokeSupe? If so, which arc and why?
    No, I can't really imagine myself in it. XD I wish I could... *sniff sniff* WHY DOES MY IMAGINATION FAAAAAAAAAAIL?! I'm too engrossed in the character's stories than to put myself in it and think of something for myself to fail at doing. XD Although if I wanted to pick an arc, I would totally pick Emerald. Then I could see EVERYBODY (besides the DP gang). 8D <3

Do you want to be in it?
    8D Why wouldn't I? As long as get to be a spetator on all the awesomeness that happens. <3

Aaaaah...Baa is sad. Most of her fanart haunts are taking a break.... *cries*

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Thanks, Mika555.
    You are welcome RubyJB88.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Can you imagine yourself in PokeSpe?

Nope. My brain will not go down that train of thought for some reason.

Do you want to be in it?

I wouldn't really mind it. Only, I'd probably screw everything up and get them all killed. *sheepish*:pink_confused:

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
  • Baa~ :O
    Your theme makes me a very happy fangirl. <333

@Gelly: Cuteness~! I love your Emerald/Crystal one. That's very cute.
    Oh! And the way you drew Blue's wings is sp pretty! <3333

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Welcome back Baa, and you're eightteen now? :D Congrats!

Guess what... I read volume 29 today~! I'm a very happy girl :3 It was totally awesome. Zomg. Where to start.
    ... I don't have to put this in spoilers, right? Since apparently I'm the only one who hadn't read the Emerald-arc yet ^^;

So.
    Gold-awesomeness. Seriously. He has grown... a lot on me. He was so funny and cool and all, ahhh <3 (I loved the way he was introduced, heh XD)
    Emerald's story :O It was really touching. I felt so sad for him... and for making fun of him all the time :'( And yes, Frontiershipping is definitely going canon on one side! Wow, he's pretty much a Crystal-stalker, isn't he?!
    All Pokedex holders together~! Oh, what priceless scenes. I'm so glad they got their lives back, I was 'fraid that I had to wait another volume. I almost had to get used to their normal forms, so used I was to their stone versions XD (I'm a bit disappointed we didn't get a blushing Yellow from the way she lay in shirtless-Red's arms, hohoho). I'm really curious for the tournament, I wish we could have seen the battles... and I'm surprised Emerald could have won from Ruby/Green/Red/Blue/someone cause they are all so strong. But well. It was to be expected for the storyline. The photo in the end was great :3
    Archie killed Maxie? :O God, I hate Archie. Maxie was way better. << And what the heck was Sird doing there? (I hate her too, really O_o). How could she get there, I ask?! And how could she escape, seeing as there was only one helmet-thing. Well, maybe she had kept one for herself.
    (Very small) Sabrina reference. XD I loved that battle, so I 'Yah!'ed when I saw Crystal doing something similar with Mr.Mime.
    Preciousmetal~! I was all smiles when Gold called Silver his buddy. And even more when he later realised that Silver had heard him XD
    Scott is annoying. And selfish. Period.
    Loved the trainer information on Ruby, Sapphire, Gold, Silver and Crystal. So Ruby's born in Goldenrod! And his dad is normal, lol. (Spelling error XD) And Gold's food: hamburger done Cinnabar style, what the heck? XD
    I wish Wally would come too...

And last but not least of my Volume 29 rant:
    Noisy woman~!

(I just had to add that).

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • You are welcome RubyJB88.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Welcome back Baa, and you're eightteen now? :D Congrats!

Guess what... I read volume 29 today~! I'm a very happy girl :3 It was totally awesome. Zomg. Where to start.
    ... I don't have to put this in spoilers, right? Since apparently I'm the only one who hadn't read the Emerald-arc yet ^^;

So.
    Gold-awesomeness. Seriously. He has grown... a lot on me. He was so funny and cool and all, ahhh <3 (I loved the way he was introduced, heh XD)
    Emerald's story :O It was really touching. I felt so sad for him... and for making fun of him all the time :'( And yes, Frontiershipping is definitely going canon on one side! Wow, he's pretty much a Crystal-stalker, isn't he?!
    All Pokedex holders together~! Oh, what priceless scenes. I'm so glad they got their lives back, I was 'fraid that I had to wait another volume. I almost had to get used to their normal forms, so used I was to their stone versions XD (I'm a bit disappointed we didn't get a blushing Yellow from the way she lay in shirtless-Red's arms, hohoho). I'm really curious for the tournament, I wish we could have seen the battles... and I'm surprised Emerald could have won from Ruby/Green/Red/Blue/someone cause they are all so strong. But well. It was to be expected for the storyline. The photo in the end was great :3
    Archie killed Maxie? :O God, I hate Archie. Maxie was way better. << And what the heck was Sird doing there? (I hate her too, really O_o). How could she get there, I ask?! And how could she escape, seeing as there was only one helmet-thing. Well, maybe she had kept one for herself.
    (Very small) Sabrina reference. XD I loved that battle, so I 'Yah!'ed when I saw Crystal doing something similar with Mr.Mime.
    Preciousmetal~! I was all smiles when Gold called Silver his buddy. And even more when he later realised that Silver had heard him XD
    Scott is annoying. And selfish. Period.
    Loved the trainer information on Ruby, Sapphire, Gold, Silver and Crystal. So Ruby's born in Goldenrod! And his dad is normal, lol. (Spelling error XD) And Gold's food: hamburger done Cinnabar style, what the heck? XD
    I wish Wally would come too...

And last but not least of my Volume 29 rant:
    Noisy woman~!

(I just had to add that).

Finally, no more Emerald arc spoiler talks~ *dances*

I'm glad you liked it Snoaz, and Yeo.

:3

I liked Gold in the Emerald arc too.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
  • Hey, everyone! Here's a brand new Pokespecial video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU3dQE170cg

TwinleafShipping, not bad.
    Loveitloveitloveit.
    Platina looks so pretty~ And I love twinleafshipping. I haven't read DP/Pt yet, but I love it in every other pokemon thing.
    These parodies are always nice. This one is especially well done, IMO.

@Snoaz: Yes, Gold gets more looove~! :O A lot of people seemed to like him after he appeared in Emerald. I loved him from the beginning of GSC, but I liked him even more after emerald.
    Blegh. I hate Sird too. She's one of the few Pokespe bad-guys I have a problem with. xP The others being Maxie, Arhcie and the other two beasts of Team Rocket.

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • Strangely enough, if Sird appears in any of my fiction, she actually has a hidden 'motherly' side where she was the nanny for Silver before he was kidnapped.
    But in my fiction I assumed Silver's mom died when he was a baby/died during childbirth, so that was why Sird took on the role of the mother figure.

And Platina is a pretty person. (:

(That vid is a typical Kannazuki no Miko[if that's what the show was called, i don't remember anymore] parody)

But Platina is still pretty.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Sird a motherly person? O_o Well, perhaps I could imagine that before the Emerald arc, I had a little sympathy for her left. But really, she's pure evil with her plan to let Archie and Maxie kill each other off and pick the 'best' villain of them. << But I really had a 'wtf' feeling during those scenes. It felt like Archie had to get that armor from somewhere, so why not pick Sird. Completely random, cause really, what was she doing there. But ah well. She's probably dead now.

And yes. Platina is pretty. I can deduct that from the few D&P pictures I have seen. Can't wait for the new arc! ^^ Although I wouldn't mind some more cute reunion scenes... I'm really a sucker for that kind of things XD

Ah, forgot to mention something about vol. 29. Chuchu and Pika~! Just how adorable can two Pikachu become?! :3

New topic, regarding tomorrow:

What are they going to do with Easter?
    Red: Organize a tournament in honour of Easter. (He's got the hang of it now XD)
    Green: Go to church.
    Blue: " " with Green :D
    Yellow: Paint eggs~!
    Gold: Get sick of eating too many choclate eggs >3
    Silver: Scowling at all the flowers and bunnies around him (but secretly liking it ;)
    Crystal: Try to capture the Easter Bunny. ("OMG, new species!!")
    Ruby: Wrap ribbons around his Pokémon and Sapphire
    Sapphire: Eat raw eggs while being wrapped in ribbons
    Wally: Visiting his family and friends <3
    Emerald: Inventing a machine to help the Easter Bunny to hide all the eggs.

I don't know if I'll be able to get online tomorrow, so I'll wish you all a very happy Easter in advance! :D That it may be a joyful day.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • O_______________________________________O

T-T-Twinleafshipping....oh gawd....OH MAH GAAAAAAAAAAWD. *fangirl `splode*

I love Twinleafshipping in all canons. Pearl and Platinum are no exception. <3 *nosebleeds*

*rewatches video*

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I just saw the episode where Barry(Jun) appears in the Anime. I don't really like his personality, but It's good that they made him similar to the games.

Not really Pokespecial related, but interesting if you want to see what Pearl would look animated.

Last edited:

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Hey Y'all!

What are they going to do with Easter?

Red-Spend time with Yellow
    Green-Be drug around by Blue
    Blue-Organize an Easter Egg Hunt!
    Yellow-Go to church then Brunch with Red
    Gold-Look at bunnies (if ya know the type of bunnies I'm talking about >.>)
    Silver-Nothing
    Crystal-I have to agree with SSnoaz by trying to capture the Easter Bunny
    Ruby-Gaze at the Pretty colors
    Sapphire-Help Crys catch the Easter Bunny
    Dia-Eat all the chocolate
    Pearl- Smack Dia for eating all the chocolate
    Platina-Give Dia a lot of chocolate

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back