• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
Years
  • I just saw the episode where Barry(Jun) appears in the Anime. I don't really like his personality, but It's good that they made him similar to the games.

Not really Pokespecial related, but interesting if you want to see what Pearl would look animated.
    OH MY GOODNESS. HIS VOICE. UGH. I know, I'm being too harsh. Although there are a few I love, I don't like most of the pokemon anime seiyu. But that's just my opinion.
    But overall I like anime jun. I like Jun in all forms, really. 8D
    I've only seen a few episode of the DP anime (The episode were May, Gary and Jun appear- 'cause I love those three <333), but those episodes were enough to convince me to love twinleafshipping in the anime. Really, those two are.. <333

What are they going to do with Easter?
    Bill: Duh. What he does everyday: BE EPIC. -can't think of anything-
    Green: Would anyone else pay to see him an Easter Bunny outfit? :'|
    Red: Challenge someone to an egg break contest (I do these with my reletives on Easter. They're really fun)

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016

Well Bill would use his machine to change himself into a Bill/Buneary crossbreed, Billneary.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024

Well Bill would use his machine to change himself into a Bill/Buneary crossbreed, Billneary.

Yeah, Red will save him from a Fearow again.

Red: Try to force Green into a Buneary suit. (I want an image of that)
    Green: Hide from Red.
    Blue:Gets a real bunny and puts it on Silver's head. (ooh that's an image)
    Yellow: Hide eggs for an Easter egg hunt.
    Gold: Follow Crys while she hunts down the eggs.
    Silver: gets cuddled by the bunny Blue gave him (I have no idea.)
    Crys: Hunts the Easter Eggs (Gotta find em all)
    Ruby: Paint the Easter Eggs for Yellow.
    Sapphire: I...don't know.
    Emerald: I still don't know.
    Dia: Eat chocolate.
    Pearl: Make up Easter-themed Manzai.
    Platina: Join Crys on an Easter egg hunt.

Years
  • What are they going to do with Easter?

Saphire-Hunt natural ostrich eggs somewhere in the wild
    Ruby-Make an egg custom design
    Emerald-Try to reach the egg shelf, but it'll be to high

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

What's this about Sird? Is she mentioned in Vol. 29?

Gelly

Don't eat me!
    Years
  • Yes you can, tell us, who is your favorite characther ^^

Oh, and people werw teeling me how preciousMetalShipping rules (blá, blá...)
    So... It's stalker time!!
    Spoiler:

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Can I join in this club.?

Sure! Welcome! Just make sure if one of the fangirls gets a look on her face run and hide in your favorite lead box immediantly! By the way who's your favorite character? I'm guessing that it's Green since he's in your avatar.

Years
  • It's good to be baaack~ -stretches- Masa wasn't here for a while, and then on top of that she had to go on a two-day trip and stay at a hotel with no internet... @_@ But I'm here again nao. So yay. :D /off-topic
    Snoaz said:
    And yes, Frontiershipping is definitely going canon on one side!
    Yes~! I'm so glad that someone finally acknowledged that. XD It's true. Like what someone previously said (can't remember who it was >.o), it's like mini ChosenShipping. In lots of ways, including the fact that it's sorta going one-sided canon.~ <3
    GunSaberSeraph said:
    Hey, everyone! Here's a brand new Pokespecial video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU3dQE170cg

TwinleafShipping, not bad.
    Kyah, that's a cute vid. But I'm still sorta torn between deciding whether to support Dia x Platina or Pearl x Platina. Or Dia x Pearl I suppose it'll be easier to make up my mind once they actually start translating the D/P/P arc, though. XD

Welcome to teh new member~ If Ruru's right about Green being one of your favorite characters, then that's good. There actually aren't that many Green fans in this club. -Masa is secretly one-

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • You guys Splatty has her old name back! (I just noticed this, I'm not sure how long it's been like that)

Wait King, whay would Blue make a cameo in Platinum? I'm confruzled. Can someone explain?

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Welcome, Cheeko! Sure you can join, I hope you'll be active I've lost count of the people who have joined and then mysteriously disappeared. Tell us your favourite character, shipping / volume / gym leader / Pokémon / whatever :D (For one thing, I like the look on Green's face in your avatar, it's one of my favourite expressions of him <3)

Welcome to teh new member~ If Ruru's right about Green being one of your favorite characters, then that's good. There actually aren't that many Green fans in this club. -Masa is secretly one-

You're right, Masa. There aren't many Green lovers here. But on the other hand... he doesn't have any haters either. Unlike Silver *CoughRedKingcough*
    Lawl, I remember joining here and you said that I had to share Green with you. You slept under Green's bed back then XDD Times have changed, haven't they. 8D

Yup, in a flashbacks Archie tells how he got the armor. But he doesn't tell the Pokédex owners who that person was. So only the reader know it was Sird. (In that scene we see Sird appearing before Maxie and Archie while they're escaping from Sootopolis in the car. She only has one armor, so they'll have to battle to live. It's clear who was the winner.)

What is that about Blue appearing in Platinum, RedKing?! :O That would be... utterly, exceptionally awesome. If it were true, that is.

Fan art. ^^

And new topic time! :D

What is each one's favourite holiday?
    Red: New Year's Eve. All that champagne makes him even merrier than he already is. And yes, kissing Yellow seems suddenly so not difficult XD
    Green: Labour Day. Because he likes to work. >D
    Blue: Halloween. Tricking people is so much easier with a mask...
    Yellow: Valentine. Because people in love make her happy~! And she can send Red a self-made card
    Gold: Christmas. Playing Santa, he can get all the girls on his lap. XD
    Silver: Fathersday :'D
    Crystal: Mothersday
    Ruby: Carnival. New outfits for him and his Pokémon! (He goes a Medieval court theme)
    Sapphire: World Animal Day. Giving extra berries to the Pokémon in the forest ^^
    Wally: Easter. Eating eggs makes you healthy :D
    Emerald: His birthday. Presents equals new plateau shoes~!

Last edited:

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • so its likely that Blue will make a cameo on Platinum sounds fun
    Who said she will? oô Don't just throw a guess into the club. Come up with proves! XD
    You guys Splatty has her old name back! (I just noticed this, I'm not sure how long it's been like that)
    She got her name back last week... :3 I'm going to get my old name name back by the end of this month. 8D

Gold: Something with beach, hot weather and girls in bikinis. :D
    Blue: Christmas: "Oh Green! Look, there is a mistletoe over your head!" <3 *smooch*
    Green: White day
    Silver: A holiday only for men, so that he is save for his insane fangirls. :D

My brain died half the way... x_x

<3 That flowergirl Yellow fanart is pretty.~

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Snoaz said:
    Yup, in a flashbacks Archie tells how he got the armor. But he doesn't tell the Pokédex owners who that person was. So only the reader know it was Sird. (In that scene we see Sird appearing before Maxie and Archie while they're escaping from Sootopolis in the car. She only has one armor, so they'll have to battle to live. It's clear who was the winner.)

Oooh, yeah I remember now.

Heh, that first fanart made me think of a fanfic for some reason.

Imzadi said:
    Come up with proves!

Proof? o_O

I'm going to get my old name name back by the end of this month. 8D

Yay!

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • My translator said I used the right word... D: But it could also be 'evidence'... Would that be the better choice? XD;
    Its proof pair. Proves is used more of an action than a noun.

Like all the fan arts guys and welcome new members

~Sir

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
  • @Snoaz: That fanart...
    So... so... so.. CUTE! <33
    -savesavesave- I just can't stop looking at them.

Bill: Bill Day. The day I just made up to celebrate Bill.Chrismas.
    Dia: .. Thanksgiving?
    I totally blanked out on this topic, guys. I can't think of anything. D:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • ok is a guess but because the platinum game has the Three bird pokemon maybe she will make a cameo because Blue owns them but is just a guess but is really hard for me to be wrong about this

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back