• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • The HGSS news made me so happy, so what do you think will happen based on the news we got on June 15th?

I have no problem with the Jotho Trio's Pokemon evolving, plus Shiru-kun's(Silver's) evolved Honchkrow and Weavile will both look real bad@$$, not to mention Ambipom is cute. And Shiru-kun's new hair also looks cute!

Anyways... I'm one chapter away from being halfway through the first arc! Bill's accent shar is funneh! It's 'ven funniar 'cuz he ain't know that it's really thunk, not thought!

Okay, bad Bill imitation aside(see, I even used the accent?!), It's also funny to see Red pwned by an Eevee, and also how he is maturing and becoming a better trainer, too.

EDIT: Here' a page you guys might find interesting:Skip to number 3!

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years

• ;A; That scene is so cute and touching.

The HGSS news made me so happy, so what do you think will happen based on the news we got on June 15th?

I have no problem with the Jotho Trio's Pokemon evolving, plus Shiru-kun's(Silver's) evolved Honchkrow and Weavile will both look real bad@$$, not to mention Ambipom is cute. And Shiru-kun's new hair also looks cute!

Anyways... I'm one chapter away from being halfway through the first arc! Bill's accent shar is funneh! It's 'ven funniar 'cuz he ain't know that it's really thunk, not thought!

Okay, bad Bill imitation aside(see, I even used the accent?!), It's also funny to see Red pwned by an Eevee, and also how he is maturing and becoming a better trainer, too.

EDIT: Here' a page you guys might find interesting:Skip to number 3!
    lol *is in love with Bill's accent*

Bill(Ratata): Heck if I was a human, I c'd pick this ol stick up jes' lak it was a...a stick!

*looks at link.*

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    The HGSS news made me so happy, so what do you think will happen based on the news we got on June 15th?

Hm.. I think :
    ~> crys change style!! XD <-to make gold look @ her >:P
    ~> and : blue and green will gettin married!! 8D they'll 18 years when the HGSS out! XD
    ~> Red and yellow too O.o red will 18 and yellow will 16!! A good time for it!
    ~> misty cry :(
    lol xD I will miss em as teen T_T

XD; They might try getting together first before walking down the aisle... It would be a bit rushed... *cough*

*Pants* I ran all the way here xD
    --
    Aye, it's a new member xD Paireh Zuzu, mentioned me earlier xD

Hi! :D Have fun here. What's your favourite character+shipping?

Masa hasn't been here for a while... ^ ^ ; I blame the HG/SS-obsessed n00bs murdering PC's server. -takes a bite out of a n00b- Thank ye gods. I really hope they won't change Silver's hairstyle, in the manga or the game. xD;

Boulevard, I can't find the new Volume 1 anywhere, either...

Welcome, new member~ And welcome back, old member. :D Masa remembers ya.

If the PokeSpe cast each had a disease or something wrong with them, what would they each have?
    I dunno. Silver might have that same sickness disease thingy that his dad has, whatever that may be... o__o I don't think they ever mentioned that again, did they?

Would you guys like another one-shot contest again?
    Yes~! I can't write, but it's fun reading other people's fan fics.

Snoaz, I'm so jealous of your shiny Clefairy. xD -misses her shiny Vaporeon- /offtopic

Also, speaking of games, Masa is currently playing as Red in her LeafGreen version. It's a lot harder than she thought, 'coz most of Red's Pokemon are obtained later in the game. Like Aero and Lax and even Poli. :x

Oh yeah, Giovanni's sickness... that made me puzzled, since it was the only time it was mentioned. It made me think of cancer or something. :/

You had a shiny Vaporeon? Zomg, talk about rare O_o That beats my Clefairy by far. I mean, you get only one Eevee in the game... But anyway. Red's team > Blue's team. (Do not try. It ANNOYS me. In the manga, a team of pink fluffy Pokemon is much more creative than in the game, where the lack of types gives you a serious headache. And I wish Jigglypuff could actually fly in the games. *headdesk*)

There'll be evolutions in the Johto arc for sure. Silver's Murkrow, Sneasel... but I don't like the idea of them evolving, actually. Okay, Weavile is pretty epic. But those Pokemon just belong with Silver, you know, since his childhood, and I'm so used to the idea of Silver flying with his Murkrow.. <3

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • I`m almost always basically off-topic, but hey, I`m IN JAPAAAAAAAN!

But anyways, guess what I bought? The whole Ruby/Sapphire arc AND the two DP PokeSpe manga! HO-RAH! I've been (trying) to read the DP one, but it's slow going. I'm not even done with 30 yet and I read it for about 2 and a half hours on a train. XD Oh well, Pearl is cute. And so is Dia. And I really like Platinum too.

Sorry for the off-topicness again again. :3 I just like saying hi.

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
    Years
  • I`m almost always basically off-topic, but hey, I`m IN JAPAAAAAAAN!

But anyways, guess what I bought? The whole Ruby/Sapphire arc AND the two DP PokeSpe manga! HO-RAH! I've been (trying) to read the DP one, but it's slow going. I'm not even done with 30 yet and I read it for about 2 and a half hours on a train. XD Oh well, Pearl is cute. And so is Dia. And I really like Platinum too.

Sorry for the off-topicness again again. :3 I just like saying hi.

I am goin to off topic too...
    Spoiler:

lol xD I think heart gold will be the story of gold's heart O.o lol! its will be love story! X3 and what with...silver's soul? lol xD

Lol I off topic -_-;

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Thanks for the hey's gaiz and galz. Anyways, my favourite character is Ruby, Ruby is just awesome xD. I also like the old school specialshipping ;P

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Shiny Clefariy? Shiny Vaporeon? How about shiny Smoochum? 8D *save states do me good*

Alice, you're already awesome for liking Ruby and Specialshipping <3

Oh, and the banner's beau, Gelly~ I did this theme o' mine myself, but it's only a screenshot reduced to make a decent theme XD

*thinking of getting a Gold PokeSpecial theme soon*

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Gelly, nice banner! :D
    Baa, so nice, it must be heaven to be in Japan <3 And it's awesome that you can read the manga you bought. Even though it doesn't go fast, what better practice than reading Pokespe, hm? ^.^

LOLZ. I couldn't believe that there was actually a PokeSupe Trope when I read that a few weeks ago. I can't believe someone actually type out such an insightful commentary. XP

Indeed XD I didn't even know such a thing existed.

Now two fan arts that are all about the hair XD

(Lol lol lol, he could apply for a job promoting shampoo. Because I'm worth it!)

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Gelly, nice banner! :D
    Baa, so nice, it must be heaven to be in Japan <3 And it's awesome that you can read the manga you bought. Even though it doesn't go fast, what better practice than reading Pokespe, hm? ^.^

Indeed XD I didn't even know such a thing existed.

Now two fan arts that are all about the hair XD

(Lol lol lol, he could apply for a job promoting shampoo. Because I'm worth it!)

lol, I love these fanarts.

*hugs Emerald*

Yes paireh and you already knew that I like Ruby etc. Anyways, are there any RP spots left?
    Hello Alice.

Oh, You might want to talk to Valentine Umbreon about that.

Lesse, currently, all the Pokespecial main characters are taken, but if any of the RPers are MIA for about 10 days, you can claim their spot.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Waaah~! <3 Silver! I'm such a sucker for him, new hair or not.

Welcome, Alice! 8D -late-

Well, Giovanni's illness was implied other places too. Like when he keels over from pain and coughing. That's somewhere. I'll find it when I get home.
    But, you know what always bugged me? I could have sworn that somewhere, Blue said that they called Silver Silver because of his eyes, and that SHE'S the one who sewed his name to the 'kerchief. There's even a little (tiny) panel of her doing so.
    And then Giovanni pops tells us it's his given name, and HE'S the one that gave him the 'kerchief.
    Poor Silver. xD No wonder he's confused. Even I am.
    For the HG/SS arc, I'm kind of hoping their pokemon don't evolve, but I know that's not reasonable. Knowing Gold, Ataro will evolve, and knowing Silver by the time we get to the HG/SS Arc, one of his two able to evolve will already be... evolved.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Hey there, Alice! Sorry for this late greeting...^^; Anyways, about Giovanni's illness, I wonder if they'll mention it in the later arcs? Ah well, all we can do is speculate, I guess. ;)

Poker Face said:
    Here' a page you guys might find interesting:Skip to number 3!
    Spoiler:

Great banner, Gelly! Preciousmetalshipping~*hums*

OMG, Snoaz, me loves the fanart! XD SILVER<<<<3 He looks so awesome. XD And Emerald...ZOMG, I wish I had hair like him. X3

I hope this oneshot contest happens...X3

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Lol I off topic -_-;
    Huh? oô You was not offtopic. Both of you. I mean talking about the PokeSpe manga is about PokeSpe, right? So no offtopicness in that case. :3
    Yes paireh and you already knew that I like Ruby etc. Anyways, are there any RP spots left?
    Tomboy and Jason dropped out of the RP. So Bill and Blue (the girl) are free to use. XD That counts also for other members who like to join the PR.^^ Just post me a VM to tell me who you want.~
    I hope this oneshot contest happens...X3
    I think it will. The organisation is to chamo-chan this time. I'll only look over the fairness of the votes since I am pretty sure chamo will to join the contest too.

Imma posting home-made fanart.~ (In spoilers to save space.)
    Spoiler:

Uh. That kind of style is so hard to draw... x_x

Years
  • Hold the phone, what's this about a oneshot contest?
    8D
    Perhaps I can...*evil grin* Time to finish...IT.

IN OTHER NEWS...chapters 1-6 of the dub is in the works 8D just gotta get all the extras sorted out and then wait until...possibly the 28th to get all the lines. Which means...I should probably get to work on editing those scans O_o *runs off*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back