• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Spoiler:

Did the 50 questions. xD Yay bandwagon jumping.
    DUUUDE, VAL. That picture is LOVE. <33 -saves it-

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    I'm going to try to do the 50 questions thing~
    Spoiler:

8D YAY! I spy a good idea. X3

APoker Face... look, smexy PreciousMetal... X3
    Spoiler:
    *Q*
    So, so, SO pretty~ I love it~ <333
    I especially love Silver's hair. I love it when guys with long hair keep it in ponytails~

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    What an awesome PreciousMetal pic, Valentine. Silver's hair...wow...

And I have nothing else to say...no need to answer those questions...

Years
    That picture is amazing, Valentine! <33 Nen applauds whoever drew it. Both Gold and Silver look great~

-raises hand- I'd definitely do a PokeSpe meme! :O Although my drawing skills are waaay below average, it'd be a heckuva lot of fun anyways. @ w @ It is PokeSpe, after all. Hee hee.

Come up with one or a few questions for a possible PokeSpe meme. (Crack stuff allowed. XP)
    No meme is complete without a "Draw one of your favorite characters acting completely OOC" question! :o

Other random PokeSpe-related stuff: I just realized that volume two of VIZ's re-release will be coming out on the 4th of August, while teh third volume will only be out October 6th. x.x That's a bit longer than I expected to wait, eheh. But I guess it's still better than nothing.

EDIT: Banzai, 900th post.~ :D -throws confetti-

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    I want to help with a meme!

Come up with one or a few questions for a possible PokeSpe meme. (Crack stuff allowed. XP)

Hmm...
    Draw yourself in your favorite character's clothes.
    Draw them crossdressing.
    What is your favorite thing about this character?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Draw your favorite pairing doing something silly.
    Now, Draw a pairing that would never happen (Giovanni/Blue, etc etc).

That's all I have. XD;;;

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    I don't get that meme questionaire thingy. I though a we where referring to the Hot Skitty On a Wailord, and I'll take thid potato chip, and eat it! I though it was like this.

Anyways, crossdressing cast, who's up for that?

Dibs on gothiloli Silver!!

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Well, there are two types of memes. The potato chip one, and the questionnaires. :3

Haha, gothiloli Silver looks like fun to draw! >:D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Nyaaaah. I don't have anything else to say in regard to the topic, but here is an update of some of the Anime PokeSpe images~

Spoiler:

:3

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    That cast picture coloured is really cute and Platina looks gorgeous! While Lance looks smexy. But not as smexy as Silver/Gold in the picture, ValentineUmbreon. That's really something totally epic. I love Silver's hair and gun <3

Why do you like this character/pairing?
    Draw your character in something totally random
    Draw your favourite pairing with their genders switched :3

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    I finished my oneshot, but be warned I literally just wrote the whole thing yesterday in like an hour. I know it's not that good, and it's suppossed to be just a funny oneshot with the author, me obviously, talking to the reader.

Spoiler:

Xashlei

Contest Nerd
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2009
    Spoiler:

Haha, I should be doing my presidents' speeches research. This should've been quick, but it took longer than expected, lmao.

-Looks like Ruby's made new, fancy formalwear for everyone. Draw at least one of the Dex Holders wearing the outfit!
    -Draw your favorite hero and favorite villain fighting over something completely irrelevant to the story. (Stolen from the Tales meme, ha)

... I know, I keep mentioning Ruby throughout this post. Purely unintentional, I sweeeaar.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Nyaaaah. I don't have anything else to say in regard to the topic, but here is an update of some of the Anime PokeSpe images~

Spoiler:

*A* Peachy, you just gave me a fangasm with that last picture of Lance.
    *faints*

I finished my oneshot, but be warned I literally just wrote the whole thing yesterday in like an hour. I know it's not that good, and it's suppossed to be just a funny oneshot with the author, me obviously, talking to the reader.

Spoiler:
    Entry added Ru Ru.

Val, honey, that pic just made my day.

My submission for the one-shot contest, I've been busy lately, since I expanded my teaching facilities.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5216509/1/Summer_Shitennou_Style

Enjoy~!

Alright, your entry is added. :3

OH HOW THIS THREAD HAS TAINTED ME SO D:
    (I apologize for the half-assed coloring. xD)

Spoiler:

Manhattan, I love you.

Also, a little note, I won't be here for the rest of the day and tommorow. I'll be back on the 16, so like I said before, the new deadline for the contest is the 17th!

Also, Original post here.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Alright hey there guys it's been awhile so anyways
    Love the fan art as always. That picture of Silver and Gold is Win on so many levels Val
    I love your fic Ru-Ku (couldn't stop laughing) and yours too yeo (had an awkward moment of silence at the end XD)

Spoiler:

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years

*favorite male and female character
    *think up of a theme song for your favorite character(s)
    *draw said character(s) wrestling an alligator or some other dangerous animal

I'm not too imaginative...

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Platina looks lovely in that recent pic. Does anyone else think Lance's awkwardly drawn? Some parts of his body are not proportional to everything else...

What a disturbing Silver art...:P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back