• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

manhattan

missing in action
Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Happy birthday, Giovanni-darling!
    Now go and do something evil so Red can kick your ass. :3

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Great icons, BinaryPeaches. Awesome Silver art finds.

Seeing Cyrus as 27 doesn't surprise me. A Giovanni and Cyrus matchup would be epic though, I'd love to see that. Speaking of which, Happy Birthday to the leader of the original classic crime syndicate.

Chamo, when is the deadline for voting?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Happy b-day, Giovanni!

Even though you're an outright villain and deserve to be in prison.... But we forgive you because you bring epicness to the manga. And because you made Silver. Hohoho. <3

Also: awesome Silver fan art! :D Why is that he always gets the best fan art? It must be because of his long hair. People tend to like that with guys. I don't know why.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Great icons, BinaryPeaches. Awesome Silver art finds.

Seeing Cyrus as 27 doesn't surprise me. A Giovanni and Cyrus matchup would be epic though, I'd love to see that. Speaking of which, Happy Birthday to the leader of the original classic crime syndicate.

Chamo, when is the deadline for voting?

I was surpised at Cyrus' age too. :c he looks too old to be 27.

Oh, and I decided that the deadline should be August 6th.

And to stay more on topic:

What do you think Silver will do for Giovanni's birthday?

@Snoaz: They all like drawing Silver because of his long red hair~ *strokes it* :3

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    What do you think Silver will do for Giovanni's birthday?

That sounds like a story prompt more than a topic! <3
    I think he's probably awkwardly go over there and try and spend the day with him. No gifts, no party. Just awkward Father-Son bonding. xD

Years
  • Happy Birthday, Giovanni~

That reminded me of somethin' I was thinking about earlier... If there's a new HGSS arc, who'll be the villian? Johto means Team Rocket, but I doubt Giovanni would revive his ebil gang all over again. He has no reason to. So maybe Team Rocket will resurrect themselves AGAIN with a new leader... But that's a bit repetitive. And who would the leader be anyways?

As for the topic... Cyan answered it the best. 83 It would indeed make a cute fanfic prompt, though. <3

Epic fan arts as alwaaays. Especially the forest one.
    Silver always gets the best fan art 'coz everyone loves bishonen guys with their fancy long hair. x3 -shot multiple times-

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

That reminded me of somethin' I was thinking about earlier... If there's a new HGSS arc, who'll be the villian? Johto means Team Rocket, but I doubt Giovanni would revive his ebil gang all over again. He has no reason to. So maybe Team Rocket will resurrect themselves AGAIN with a new leader... But that's a bit repetitive. And who would the leader be anyways?

As for the topic... Cyan answered it the best. 83 It would indeed make a cute fanfic prompt, though. <3

Silver always gets the best fan art 'coz everyone loves bishonen guys with their fancy long hair. x3 -shot multiple times-

Hey, if Giovanni made a comeback in LG/FR, why can't Mask of Ice come back too? I'm sure they'll think of some creative way of bringing him back. And who knows, maybe this'll be a different Mask of Ice...

As for the topic, I think Silver will get everyone (EXCEPT Green, who might just simply wish "Happy birthday" to Giovanni and then walk away) to celebrate his birthday, and give Giovanni a cake without candles. The excuse would either be that the nearby store was out of candles or it was to make Giovanni feel young. Because most likely, if Giovanni decides to make a wish, it'll be to either bring Team Rocket back or have Silver take over for him XD I don't think anyone would want that now, eh? Though Silver does look sexy in that Team Rocket outfit...

Yeah... All I can say XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Everyone but me, apparently. xD I don't like guys with long her, meh.

As for the topic: yes, it would be awkward. But perhaps there would be cake. To lighten the mood. (I can see Blue making one, for Silver, to give to Giovanni. Cause that's what sisters do.) <3

Edit

@ Zuzu: haha, yes, I agree with you. On the Silver-looking-sexy-in-TR-outfit, on the wishes on Giovanni, on Green walking out (oh, bless him) and on the party in general. If you could call it a party.

And I don't want the Man of Ice be brought back again. It would be weird and not deserving belief. Although it may lead to cute revenge scenes. (Uhuh, I'm just picturing a sweet battle of all the Dex Holders against a villain again.)

Wouldn't mind more Giovanni though. Because he stays the ultimate bad guy. <3 (And Lance as second best, perhaps.)

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    (IMO, Cyrus' age fits him. He does look old, but I bet it's from the unheathy obsession about dominating world. I mean [FONT=&quot]— what does that do to a person? Certainly doesn't help.
    LOL. xD)

@Snoaz: Agreed there.
    [/FONT]

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years

Derp, that reminds me of something I saw in a trailer for HG/SS
    *spoilers for those who don't like Game spoilers*
    Spoiler:

As for the topic, I think Silver will get everyone (EXCEPT Green, who might just simply wish "Happy birthday" to Giovanni and then walk away) to celebrate his birthday, and give Giovanni a cake without candles. The excuse would either be that the nearby store was out of candles or it was to make Giovanni feel young. Because most likely, if Giovanni decides to make a wish, it'll be to either bring Team Rocket back or have Silver take over for him XD I don't think anyone would want that now, eh? Though Silver does look sexy in that Team Rocket outfit...

Yeah... All I can say XD

Sexy Silver is Sexy 83

Aw, but that'd be nice of him~

As for the topic: yes, it would be awkward. But perhaps there would be cake. To lighten the mood. (I can see Blue making one, for Silver, to give to Giovanni. Cause that's what sisters do.) <3
    <3 and that would be cute too~

(IMO, Cyrus' age fits him. He does look old, but I bet it's from the unheathy obsession about dominating world. I mean [FONT=&quot]— what does that do to a person? Certainly doesn't help.
    LOL. xD)

[/FONT]
    Because trying to destroy the world and become God can add 10 more years of aging. O:

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    @chamo:
    Pff, that's where the vortex of time and space comes in. Why do you think he wants to own time? So he can go back to being pretty and young and a ladies' man! xD

I didn't really like-like the Mask of Ice. Of course all the issues it brought were epically dramatic, but Giovanni is more ruthless, and so much of a BETCH.

Of course that Lance is epically betchy and sexy, so I'd much prefer see another fight against him. <3

I hated the villain in Emerald. I was like [FONT=&quot] — "Wtf is this shiz?"
    [/FONT]

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Lance is the best villain. >D Because he is smexy~ ^.^ *is currently in a slightly Lance fan-girl obsession for no reason*
    The Mask of ice is a pedo. I didn't get why he did all that stuff to Blue, Silver and the others. ._.; Just because of his baby lapras...? Aww. Poor lil lapras though. *snuggles it*
    Sird is just... oo; I dunno. So scary. XD Like one of these demons form random fantasy video games. XD; And I still don't know what happened to Deoxys. *chews on desk in curiosity*
    And I wish they would update PokeSpe on mangafox. DX *needs to read more PokeSpe*
    Because trying to destroy the world and become God can add 10 more years of aging. O:
    OO; Orly? Now I am wondering how old Lance my be. XD

Mintly

*eats peppermints*
    Years
  • is there someplace else that has further chapters than what's on mangafox? i wish i knew japanese XD that would solve this whole problem. :P *feels deprived*
    Lance is the best villain. >D Because he is smexy~ ^.^
    agreed! lance is the best! XD

Years
  • @Valentine: Yeah. If Cyrus is 27, it REALLY makes you wonder how old Lance is. o__O Probably 17.

@Mintly: MangaFox is currently the site that has the most PokeSpe chapters. Howevar, they reeaally need to update. D: I want moar DPP~!

Anyway. The Mask of Ice looks scary, but behind the intimidating ice suit thingy is just an old pedo man. He got pretty desperate. I mean, he kidnapped a bunch of kids and more or less ruined their childhood just to say goodbye to a Lapras. o.o;

...Maybe the HGSS villian will be both the Mask of Ice, Lance AND Team Rocket? xDD; -is shot for lameness-

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Well, I wasn't here yesterday because I went to watch the latest Pokemon movie. Let me say this: It just made me realize how INFINITELY BETTER Pokespe is over the anime all over again. But this will continue into a bashing rant and I don't want to get yelled at, so...

Peaches, me lurves those icons. :3 You're taking requests? Perhaps some kind of Gold icon? Preferablly Mangaquestshipping

This talk for the HG/SS villain. How could you guys forget Sird? I mean, she IS the most evil villain...Other than Lance, of course. XD *Shot*

And Pryce may have had a lame excuse for kidnapping children, but what makes me forgive that is because it occurred to me that, if one of the Pokedex Holders was less mentally strong than they are now, they might have done the same thing. Maybe not have gone to the same extremes, but I think Yellow might definitely have gone insane. >.> Well, Pryce WAS kind of insane at the time, so...

Off-topic: I've ordered HG! Aka, asked my cousin to buy it for me. ^^; I'm expecting it to arrive around December, maybe January. Wee~I can't wait to see Gold in his new outfit. XDDDD *Shot repeatedly*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Peaches, me lurves those icons. :3 You're taking requests? Perhaps some kind of Gold icon? Preferablly Mangaquestshipping

Ah-haaaah~ Alrighty then, Clover! I'll make it both 100x100 and 130x130 for both PC use and LJ use. XD; -goes to find a good fanart or something now to make into an icon~-

Hmm... For villians, I would be fine with Giovanni coming back once again. Or finally do the whole Radio Tower thing with team Rocket. Maybe with the four admins/executives that we see on the site? -shrugs- We'll just have to see~

I have band camp, and I have to eat, so I can't say much, but... here's an OldRival Comic that I just know someone will squee about

Spoiler:

<3

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • About sird....
    Spoiler:

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
  • Ne? It does sound interesting. :O

Sorry about not posting lately, I've been working on rereading Poke Special and writing down about everything that happens to Green...

Ne, anyways...
    Picture of Emerald. -Doesn't know if it has been posted already sooo...- ^^;;

Spoiler:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    HG/SS Villain? Does there need to be one?
    ... Well, I guess obviously there does. I guess I'm hoping for Rocket to come back, calling their Leader back and whatnot. (Giovanni, who's probably either going to be tempted, which I doubt, or "DO NOT WANT," Which I hope.) Maybe they'll end up being minor badies in the grand scheme of the things, but, I don't doubt they'll regroup looking for Giovanni. That's what they're where going in the original game, after all.

:/ I think it'd be cheap to bring back the MoI. I mean, not only
    Spoiler:
    Whatever excuse they would use to bring him back and have him still evil would be a bunch of baby chicken. CHEAP. CHEAP. CHEAP.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I actually believe Sird=Jupiter. The thing I said in the spoiler is a bit too obvious. Also read this:

[jq] Look not into the Pokémon's eyes. In but an instant, you'll have no recollection of who you are. Return home, but how? When there is nothing to remember? Dare not touch the Pokémon's body. In but three short days, all emotions will drain away. Above all, above all, harm not the Pokémon. In a scant five days, the offender will grow immobile in entirety. [/jq]Guess what I'm guessing...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back