• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
Years
  • now, to show you guys what I've been up to these past few days
    remember our old topic about what each PokeSpe character would cosplay as?
    well....

Spoiler:
    Oh that is amazing Z~ *hugs Blaziken!Sapphire*

Okay, I'm new to Pokespecial(starting reading a few days ago) and I'm nearing the end of G/S/C. I'd like to join if I'm welcome here. (I was planning to join once I was caught up, but it was too tempting to join now. ;))
    8D Horay~ Temptation~ (in a good way.)

And I guess I'll just post ONE fanart...

Spoiler:

83 That is adorable Yu~

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • I agree with Yuyuko! There's like a new member everyday! Anyways welcome new people!

Ooh Sapph as Blaziken nice job Z! Draw Yellow Next!

Nice pic Yuyuko! Go Chosen!

Just wondering has anyone brought up that there is a new chapter up on Mangafox!

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
  • Alright, here's the shipping meme.

Spoiler:

Okay, I know I just posted, but I can only do one of these at a time and I'm too lazy to edit my other one. (Thanks for the welcome guys!) Edit: Never mind. They merged my post.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • ~yawn~ welcome new blah man this is getting boring when are we going to see the return of Redsan in the manga T_T to many secondary characters stealing the spot light of the real main character i hope that in HG and SS Redsan appears

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    Thanks to a recent visit to Japan, I now own every volume of PokeSpe!
    Well, the ones that have been released. I'd already read the entire series, but hey, it feels good to support a series you love.

SneasleClaw

the fish also ate my laptop
    Years
  • What PokeSpe character(s) do you relate to the most and why?

Red- I can sometimes be a bit dence, no really

Yellow- I'm quite shy

Silver- Most of the time I'm non-responsive (and I keep getting him on Pokespe quizes)

Sapphire- One of my goals is to camp out on a tree for a night, no seriously

Diamond- I called fanfics fancakes this morning

Okay thats me at this topic

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    It's a long time since I've been here. Blame it on not having a computer or Internet.
    But now I have my own laptop. Yah. :D

Anyway. Lots of new members from what I've seen; welcome, everyone. Be active and fun and I'm sure I'll like you. (But that's not a guarantee -evil laugh-).
    Sorry about that. I'm in a bit of a weird mood today.

Topic:

What PokeSpe character(s) do you relate to the most and why?
    Green. Because I like to think things through and I can't stand people who don't do things right or are just dumb. I'm a bit flawed like that. (But so is Green, eheh. And he's still my favourite character.)

Everyone's favourite item:
    Red: Pokéballs, because what would he do without 'em?
    Green: definitely his pendant. It's really a nice touch to his outfit - and I like it that he's actually attached to something. <3
    Blue: hard to choose. Which item of hers isn't handy and invaluable? XD But I think the clothes Silver gave to her mean most to her, and her diary. Which I really want to read, on a side note.
    Yellow: her straw hat and her sketch book. And anything that Red touched. (XD;)
    Gold: Pool cue
    Silver: handkerchief. And anything that came from Blue of course! :D
    Crystal: Pokéballs. Hmm, resemblance with Red... shipping?
    Ruby: Running shoes, because they came from his dad. :3
    Sapphire: Anything that came from Ruby.
    Emerald: some photo with all his friends (perhaps that one that was taken at the end of the Battle Frontier); because in the end, he values that more than all the items he has.
    Dia: Food. And his sketches with Pearl. Even though that's not an item.
    Pearl: Smacking Dia. And that's not an item either. Hm.
    Platina: her two rings. Very nice touch, I thought when I saw it. <3

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    I was wondering where this quiz went...

Spoiler:

And, for the topic...

What do you think is the character's most favorite thing in the world? (like an object.)

Red: Probably what everyone else said, his hat or Pokemon or something like that.
    Green: The pendant, definitely.
    Blue: The clothes she got from Silver.
    Yellow: Her hat.
    Gold: His.... cue stick, I guess.
    Silver: the handkerchief, or if Blue gave anything to him, then whatever that would be.
    Crystal: Her Pokeballs.
    Ruby: His clothes.
    Sapphire: Her cave.
    Emerald: I haven't read enough of his arc to decide.
    Diamond: His taste buds, 'cuz without them he couldn't taste all that food he's constantly eating.
    Pearl: His hand which he can whack Dia with.
    Platinum: Her rings.

....All of my answers are pretty much the same as everyone else's, sorry for the repetition...

R a i n e+

moo~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    *stops lurking*

Wow, a lot of new members joined pretty quickly! Welcome guys, enjoy your time here! Lol, I'm such as hypocrite. xD

What do you think is the character's most favorite thing in the world? (like an object.)

Red: Pokedex or Pokemon I guess.
    Green:His pendant for sure!
    Blue: the clothes Silver got her and her gloves.
    Yellow: Either her straw hat, her sketchbook, or her fishing rod. (I said her three times there. xD)

Gold: Cuestick
    Silver: His handkerchief and his gloves
    Crystal: Her earrings

Ruby: His ribbons?
    Sapphire: Her badges?
    Emerald: Platinum shoes, the emerald thingy on his head.

Diamond: Food. *shot* Or something we don't know about yet.
    Pearl: His fan. xD
    Platinum: Her diamond and pearl rings.

What do the Dex Holders dream about at night? *shot*

Oh please don't kill me, it just came out of no where.

EDIT-Also, https://www.viz.com/products/products.php?product_id=8565

I'll post fanart later~

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wow, so many new members. Welcome to everyone~

What do the Dex Holders dream about at night?

Yellow: Flowers, rainbows, and cute Pokemon and Red :3
    Gold: Silver ...Not sure if I want to know. e.e
    Silver: I bet he secretly dreams about what his mom is like. <3
    Emerald: Growing as tall as everyone else is. :< Poor kid.
    Dia: Food. Lots and lots of food. @A@; [/unoriginal
    Pearl: Winning the award for world's best manzai act or something. xD;

Topic answering fails for the win~ Nen's not feelin' too creative today, sorreh.

Thanks for that link, Raine. 83 The new volume 5 comes out next February, huh... So VIZ has decided to go ahead with the Yellow arc. Mebbie they'll translate the GSC arc, too? ;3; -crosses fingers-

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Sorry for being inactive yesterday, but there was a storm...A BIG storm. >.> Okay, so...

Welcome to all the new members who pop in like Whack-A-Mole~ *Is shot*

I'll answer the new topics later. *Is lazy*

Hey, winterfell, when does opening 2 start? I'm still around episode 60...My friends didn't really get serious about me watching it until very recently, cough cough. But please let me say that I'm loving Toshirou. <33 SILVER COULD TOTALLY BE TOSHIROU. *Shot again* And Gold is Ichigo~<33

Ah, nice picture razorfire! ^^ I don't have much confidence in my drawing abilities...I may just leave this project in the background and pick it up again at Christmas (Hopefully then I'll get something OTHER than MS Paint. Tried the trial version of another type, and OH MY ARCEUS the difference is amazing. O.o But that's probably just due to my insufficient skills...I'm positive a person with more talent then me could use MS Paint better.). Until then I could focus on fanfics...I guess...Yeah, I think I'll do that. *Bricked for off topicness*

And this has been something that's been bugging me for a while, so I'd like to bring it up...On the netkun website, there's a section for fan Q and A. A lot of people ask questions on the current plot, the drawing style, stuff like that. But at the very end of this month's page, somebody asked about HG/SS! 8D But...Kusaka's answer was along the lines of, "Oh geez...This is something I can't really say. Really, at this point, I'm not sure of anything. Or rather, this time, I really, trully need the readers' support...! Although I have some ideas myself...If there are people who say 'must read 'Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver', please cheer us on! (And buy the comics, please!)"
    I'm kinda scared now. Does this mean there's not going to be an HG/SS arc? D8 Somebody slap some sense into me. Please.

Last edited:

Misty4Life

Years
  • Hey, would someone mind telling me the shipping name for Wallace and Winona? Thanks.

I'm almost done with the Ruby/Sapphire arc. I'm in absolute love with it! The characters were so amazingly desgined. I loved the twist at the end with Sapphire and Ruby, and I loved the way they explained Norman's distance from his family. It fit so perfectly, and melted my heart. And the way Marge turned out to be good...I always liked her better than the other villians, I think I knew there was something different about her. This whole arc was so sweet!

Sorry, just had to rant there. On one the topic of what Pokespec character I'm most like:

I think that I'm mostly like Sapphire(maybe that's part of the reason I like the arc so much, that and Ruby! All of those great characters...) The way that she was described when she was young sounds just like me at that age. And then she grew up to be a tomboy, just like me. (Well, mostly. I'm not as an extreme of a tomboy as she can be.) I act like her in a lot of situations and I seem to have pretty good intuition. However, my favorite character(other than Misty) is Blue. Even though I'm nothing like her, she's so interesting and her interactions are priceless.

EDIT: Also, I forgot to ask the name of the shipping of Daisy/Bill. Sorry, I don't know all of the shipping names.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Teashipping should be BillxDaisy. And I think WallacexWinona is something on the lines of Gracefulshipping. And I don't really consider that to be a rant... XD Unless you were referring to one of your earlier posts.

Mm, as for the topic, though I think I've seen one like this in the past, I'd say...

I'm probably most like Sapphire. Tomboyish, hates dressing up, loves battling, however I am in no way "wild" like her (and by "wild" I mean wearing a leaf skirt, using feces to determine something's health, etc.). There is a small part of me that loves to gamble and take a chance, though it's not like I want to go to Vegas and do all that betting or anything XD So yeah, part Saph, part Gold. Saph + Gold = Sold 8D *shot*

Yeah, don't expect much out of me until PC's Get-Together is over XD

Misty4Life

Years
  • Teashipping should be BillxDaisy. And I think WallacexWinona is something on the lines of Gracefulshipping. And I don't really consider that to be a rant... XD Unless you were referring to one of your earlier posts.

Mm, as for the topic, though I think I've seen one like this in the past, I'd say...

I'm probably most like Sapphire. Tomboyish, hates dressing up, loves battling, however I am in no way "wild" like her (and by "wild" I mean wearing a leaf skirt, using feces to determine something's health, etc.). There is a small part of me that loves to gamble and take a chance, though it's not like I want to go to Vegas and do all that betting or anything XD So yeah, part Saph, part Gold. Saph + Gold = Sold 8D *shot*

Yeah, don't expect much out of me until PC's Get-Together is over XD

Thanks a lot! Gracefulshipping...that sounds so pretty. Oh, and I'm sorry to report(for your sake) that I've been officially obsessed with Franticshipping ever since finishing the R/S arc. (Working on Fr/LG now.) Yeah, I've gotten a pretty good idea of eveyone's likes and dislikes around here(I'm really curious as to why you don't like Franticshipping). I'm working my way back on this thread-right now, I'm at page 478. I'm so sad because I missed out on so many good topics. :P I also got a lot of new fanart. Although, I'm disappointed because there's practically no Mangapokeshipping fanart. *sigh* I guess I'll have to settle for Pokeshipping fanart. (which isn't that bad, but still...)

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Eh, the main problem with Mangapokeshipping, I think, is that so many people like Specialshipping more. That totally doesn't include me! XD *Shifty eyes*

And I read the latest chapter (Finally). Wow, Cynthia is just as awesome as Blue. O.o Am I the only person who thinks those two are really similar? They both kick some serious ***, and they're powerful trainers.

Red: He's secretly a letcher. *Shot by Red fangirls*
    Green: ...Maybe he dreams about his parents?
    Blue: She's on a pile of money~
    Yellow: The forest of Pikachu.
    Gold: Let's avoid this one...XD
    Silver: He seems like the guy who'd drag the past a lot...
    Crystal: Gold She's captured every Pokemon in the world AND THERE ACTUALLY AREN'T A HUNDRED MORE DISCOVERED.
    Ruby: Contests and his beautiful Pokemon. XD
    Sapphire: Battles? *Unoriginal*
    Emerald: Same as Nen's answer. Aw...*Pats him*
    Pearl: ...Manzai and other dirty stuffs. *Shot*
    Dia: Whee~The world has become food~
    Platina: Pearl Oh lordy, it's a nightmare! THE BERLITZ FAMILY HAS GONE BANKRUPT!! *Shot again*

The other topic...Crystal. Not that I can catch Pokemon nearly as good as her or anything. >.> But apparently I'm really serious. I can never tell when people are being funny or sarcastic or what. Yay for failing at jokes~But if Gold's making fun of me I won't mind

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    About PokeManga/Special: I like both. Special is incredibly cute (I'm inflicted by the fan art of it... total awesomeness there). But there are hints for PokeManga, too. I think that shipping was called into life because of the anime; in the beginning, the manga definitely was influenced by it sometimes. (Why other would Red have a Pikachu?) Later on, Special seems to get more attention that MangaPoke. Sadly for the fans of those.

And this has been something that's been bugging me for a while, so I'd like to bring it up...On the netkun website, there's a section for fan Q and A. A lot of people ask questions on the current plot, the drawing style, stuff like that. But at the very end of this month's page, somebody asked about HG/SS! 8D But...Kusaka's answer was along the lines of, "Oh geez...This is something I can't really say. Really, at this point, I'm not sure of anything. Or rather, this time, I really, trully need the readers' support...! Although I have some ideas myself...If there are people who say 'must read 'Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver', please cheer us on! (And buy the comics, please!)"
    I'm kinda scared now. Does this mean there's not going to be an HG/SS arc? D8 Somebody slap some sense into me. Please.

Wow.

But I don't think you need to worry about it... it's only 100% logical if the HGSS would turn into a new saga. And they probably just want to test if there's still animo for, or if the fans have fresh ideas... I mean, they have to keep a fan base of course. So I think it's more something like that. I mean, what other saga would come after DP if it wasn't for HGSS? Right, something with Platinum. But HGSS will definitely come. I'm so convinced of that that I have not a single doubt about in my body ;D
    I hope you'll be as convinced of that as me, though for you there's more at stake of course (Gold! Gold! Gold! And perhaps MangaQuest xD)

It's pretty cool, btw, such a Q&A. I'd ask them... well, let's turn this into a topic.

What would you ask the writers?
    I'd ask them something about shippings: which shippings do they like themselves? What are deliberate hints and what are normals scenes that fans made into hints? (Probably 99%) XD; And, which shippings do they plan on making -a bit- canon?

I'm dying to know all that. Even though it would take all the fun away if they just answered 'there are no shippings in Pokspe'. And I would die if they said that BluexGreen would less likely happen than EusinexRuby (to name a complete crackshipping).
    OMG. I'd stop reading the manga.
    So skipp all that questioning XD

-spots other topic-

Hm, that one's fun :D (I lolled at the answers xD)

Red: Battles. Battles. Battles. And hey, what did Yellow do there at the sidelines? XD And why did Misty just knock her off her feet
    Green: Very serious and normal dreams. Almost too normal. (Till Blue suddenly pops up in conditions that aren't that PG, and he's scared out of his wits.)
    Blue: On the one hand schemes, money, tricks, Green and other fun things; on the other hand, her past with the Mask of Ice. I think she still has nightmares now and then of that. Who wouldn't have. (Or something with birds...)
    Yellow: Very happy things like ChuChu, flowers, Red :D Oh wait, she'd be ashamed of that last one. Or confused, at last
    Gold: All his adventures, a bit twisted and sometimes turned into an adult-version.
    Silver: His past, and his future. (Oh, how deep.) I just think he has confused dreams because there's so much missing in his life... and sometimes there will be Blue. But in a perfectly normal sisterly way. ;)
    Crystal: Her mum creeps up in the scariest nightmares. And otherwise Gold. And Pokémon. Lots of those.
    Ruby: Lots of pretty and beautiful~ things! :3 (If there's a spot of mud, he jolts right awake.)
    Sapphire: Ruby, obviously. She's that kind of romantic girl.
    Wally: Ruby, too. He's popular, that guy :P
    Emerald: All his new friends and Pokémon. Sweet dreams come from that! :D And otherwise his miserable past. A lot of the people have that, traumatized pasts :/
    Dia: He'll surprise everyone and not dream about food. (About which he does dream? Pretty Missy ;D)
    Pearl: His performances with Dia. In a good dream, they win. In a bad dream, they get tomatoes thrown in their faces.
    Platina: Her adventures. And either Dia or Pearl, whatever shipping you prefer XD (I think she performs what she dreams about, lol. Just like she sometimes does when she's awake, when thinking of something XD)

Misty4Life

Years
  • About PokeManga/Special: I like both. Special is incredibly cute (I'm inflicted by the fan art of it... total awesomeness there). But there are hints for PokeManga, too. I think that shipping was called into life because of the anime; in the beginning, the manga definitely was influenced by it sometimes. (Why other would Red have a Pikachu?) Later on, Special seems to get more attention that MangaPoke. Sadly for the fans of those.

Wow.

But I don't think you need to worry about it... it's only 100% logical if the HGSS would turn into a new saga. And they probably just want to test if there's still animo for, or if the fans have fresh ideas... I mean, they have to keep a fan base of course. So I think it's more something like that. I mean, what other saga would come after DP if it wasn't for HGSS? Right, something with Platinum. But HGSS will definitely come. I'm so convinced of that that I have not a single doubt about in my body ;D
    I hope you'll be as convinced of that as me, though for you there's more at stake of course (Gold! Gold! Gold! And perhaps MangaQuest xD)

It's pretty cool, btw, such a Q&A. I'd ask them... well, let's turn this into a topic.

I'd ask them something about shippings: which shippings do they like themselves? What are deliberate hints and what are normals scenes that fans made into hints? (Probably 99%) XD; And, which shippings do they plan on making -a bit- canon?

I'm dying to know all that. Even though it would take all the fun away if they just answered 'there are no shippings in Pokspe'. And I would die if they said that BluexGreen would less likely happen than EusinexRuby (to name a complete crackshipping).
    OMG. I'd stop reading the manga.
    So skipp all that questioning XD

-spots other topic-

Hm, that one's fun :D (I lolled at the answers xD)

Red: Battles. Battles. Battles. And hey, what did Yellow do there at the sidelines? XD And why did Misty just knock her off her feet
    Green: Very serious and normal dreams. Almost too normal. (Till Blue suddenly pops up in conditions that aren't that PG, and he's scared out of his wits.)
    Blue: On the one hand schemes, money, tricks, Green and other fun things; on the other hand, her past with the Mask of Ice. I think she still has nightmares now and then of that. Who wouldn't have. (Or something with birds...)
    Yellow: Very happy things like ChuChu, flowers, Red :D Oh wait, she'd be ashamed of that last one. Or confused, at last
    Gold: All his adventures, a bit twisted and sometimes turned into an adult-version.
    Silver: His past, and his future. (Oh, how deep.) I just think he has confused dreams because there's so much missing in his life... and sometimes there will be Blue. But in a perfectly normal sisterly way. ;)
    Crystal: Her mum creeps up in the scariest nightmares. And otherwise Gold. And Pokémon. Lots of those.
    Ruby: Lots of pretty and beautiful~ things! :3 (If there's a spot of mud, he jolts right awake.)
    Sapphire: Ruby, obviously. She's that kind of romantic girl.
    Wally: Ruby, too. He's popular, that guy :P
    Emerald: All his new friends and Pokémon. Sweet dreams come from that! :D And otherwise his miserable past. A lot of the people have that, traumatized pasts :/
    Dia: He'll surprise everyone and not dream about food. (About which he does dream? Pretty Missy ;D)
    Pearl: His performances with Dia. In a good dream, they win. In a bad dream, they get tomatoes thrown in their faces.
    Platina: Her adventures. And either Dia or Pearl, whatever shipping you prefer XD (I think she performs what she dreams about, lol. Just like she sometimes does when she's awake, when thinking of something XD)

Wow, I think you got the Pokedex Holder's dreams perfected. I can't think of anything else. Very creative. ;)

And I seriously doubt that they'd ever say that there are no shippings in the Manga. Unless they wanted to be murdered by numerous fangirl/guys.

EDIT: And for HG/SS, I'm 100% positive too. The people who make the manga aren't idiots. They know that fans want more of G/S/C. (And Mangaquestshipping. <3)

Years
  • @ Snoaz: Your answer to the "what would you ask the writers?" topic is exactly what Nen wants to know. xD I bet none of my favorite pairings will be mentioned, though, 'coz both the mangaka and the scenario writer are guys. Which means no canon yaoi ;A; -shot-

@ Clover:
    Interesting find. I bet a lot of Japanese fans responded to that message, at least. xD
    Hopefully Kusaka- and Yamamoto-sensei will be motivated enough to make an HGSS arc. I mean, they HAVE to! :V With all the talk about the remakes, it has the potential of being an extremely popular arc.

I'd ask Kusaka what the chance of PokeSpe becoming an anime is. :x What better way to know than asking the writer himself?
    ...I dunno, actually. Nen was gonna ask about their opinions on pairings and stuff, like Snoaz. That would be fun to know. :D -bricked for stealing someone else's answer-

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • oh great, another question thing. ill do it some other time~<3

topics, topics~<3

Which character do you identify with most? (too lazy to type out the whole thing)
    Yellow i guess, im really kind of shy. I dont think i really identify with ANY of 'em, blue might work tho. yeah, more blue than yellow. i really care about those younger than me, and i have a strong playful streak. can i stop with this one now? its making me uncomfortable...

Dreams, bla bla bla...? (lazy)
    Red: well, is this nightmares or good dreams? a nightmare for red would be being forced to join team rocket... a dream could be becoming the world champion?
    Green: finally beating red in battle of course! a nightmare would be... his grandpa is in trouble and green is helpless to save him
    Blue: something tells me shed dream about collecting all pokeplushies... a nightmare would be getting separated from her parents again
    Yellow: having fun with her pokemon! for a nightmare... LANCE IS BACK AND WANT TO DESTROY HUMANS!!!!!
    Gold: girls. nightmare... getting his head shaved
    Silver: he dreams about having parents who ARENT leaders of criminal organizations. his nightmare is that he likes being the leader of team rocket
    Crystal: FINALLY completing the pokedex... nightmare is breaking her legs
    Ruby: sapphire stops living like a cavewoman! nightmare is that his pokemon get dirty!
    Sapphire: camping with ruby! *shot by yucchan* nightmare is... arceus, i dont want to say what first came into my head... but i will... archie killed ruby... *shot by everyone*
    Emerald: being tall. nightmare... is crystal being mean to him because of his height
    Pearl: winning a manzai contest... nightmare is that no one laughs at him ever again...
    Dia: food. i dont think hes capable oif nightmares... but if he is, being eaten by his lunch
    Platina: she dreams about having more experience with the world... and her nightmare is that she wont get to the peak of mt. coronet...

ok, there you go! a dream and a nightmare for everyone!

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
  • I haven't been on in a while, lots of new members!
    What PokeSpe character(s) do you relate to the most and why?
    Green because I always do everything the 'right way' and I'm very logical. And I hate it when people do stuff wrong, it just annoys me on how they could not of known whatever they did was very stupid. And Yellow because I'm very very very quiet and shy.
    Red: His Pokemon of course!
    Green: Maybe his Pokedex? (or his logic?)
    Blue: Clothes
    Yellow: Her straw hat!
    Gold: Cue Stick
    Silver: Um... His gloves...
    Crystal: Pokeballs
    Ruby: Um... His contest ribbons? Or maybe his albums of pics of his pokemon... Maybe his hat?
    Sapphire: Um... Nature?
    Emerald: All of his gadgets
    Dia: Food of course
    Pearl: Um... Not sure...
    Platina: Books!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back