• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SILVER!
    Draggin' out the big font. Ohhhhh yeah.
    All of the fanart is so fantastic. owo I wish I could draw something. In fact, I might, but I won't show it off because it's bound to turn out disgustingly bad.

And merry Christmas, to all those who celebrate! And to those who don't... oh, be glad; it's an expensive and daunting affair.

I will be SO anxious to show off my cosplay; I've been working on it for the past two months, and it'll be nice to show off the fruits of my labor to people who actually do read PokéSpe. (Still gotta style the wig, finish the belt, and find that blasted sweater that I KNOW I have here somewhere that just seems to keep evading me...)
    (And strangely enough, there was an anime convention ON Halloween where I live! So I was Blue for halloween and for the convention. It was pretty great.)

Anyway, Kaulitz, this doujinshi sounds fantastic. Don't even think about damaging it! Picture-scanlations (picture-lations? I don't even know...) sound quite fantastic, as long as you don't bend the cover too far back when you're taking the pictures.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • *comes running in, makes a rude hand gesture at life, then collapses to the floor*

I...made...it...*gasp*

Happy Birthday, Silver!
    I hope you had a lovely day with your dad and Jasmine. *shot by Incidental haters*
    To celebrate this, Christmas (which is tomorrow, holy cheese nips), and to submit my contest entry, I leave this ficcy!
    Spoiler:

Kaulitz, if you post the scans of that doujinshi, I will love you forever and a day. <3 And as to that Ruby thing from the earlier page, I think the person just made it for a hobby. Not sure, I haven't really had time to look at the site yet.

Nothing else, although...there might be something to look forward to tomorrow. Other than Christmas, I mean.
    Ignore me, I'm spouting nonsense.

Frantically_Shipping

Mentally Unsound
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    Hey there. You're such a funny group (birds of a feather, flock together or Dirty thoughts bring out perverts from the woodwork. hur. xD;;;)
    May I join? OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVER~!!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Come in and join, Frantic!

OMG NOES. I FORGOT TO PRAISE SILVER HERE ON HIS B-DAY ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I'll pretent it's still the 24th somewhere in the world, and say

~* HAPPU B-DAY SILVER!!! *~
    More important day than Christmas Eve? :)

I realized what it was about R/S that buggered me. The people get from one point in Hoenn to another too fast. It feels like the whole region is as tiny as Saffron City in Kanto or something D:
    Plus, the story gets too dramatic and deep too fast. Where's the old fashioned build up? XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    I realized what it was about R/S that buggered me. The people get from one point in Hoenn to another too fast. It feels like the whole region is as tiny as Saffron City in Kanto or something D:
    Plus, the story gets too dramatic and deep too fast. Where's the old fashioned build up? XD
    Hm, can't say the plot bothers me. The RS arc will always stay the best for me! It's so epic, so good... <3 In comparison, the FRLG one is rather pale (despite the spotlight on the grown Kanto Dex Holders.)
    But, they way they travel too fast - that's right. But that's always the case. People always forget how big those regions are - it's like "let's walk to Mount Coronet together!"

...eh, yes. That's really a stroll you'll undertake lightly. But, what's more important at the moment:

Merry Christmas everyone!

May you all receive God's blessing on this wonderful, wonderful day.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Merry Christmas, everyone!
    And here's my gift -- PICTURE-TRANSLATIONS!
    It's from the shorter book "Meromero Punch" which means something like "Infatuating Punch". It opens with SpecialShipping. Red is so funny... ^^ Due to file size limits I can only upload a few at a time.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • o yeah everyone My the day that is today Bring you the most happy memories in your life so has the King has decree.Happy late Birthday Silver because of HG and SS i respect Silver a little more thank the celebi event you can check it out i lke the fan art of all of the dex holders REDSAN WAS THERE =D anyways only 3 months for HG and SS and my fated battle with Redsan

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Hey there. You're such a funny group (birds of a feather, flock together or Dirty thoughts bring out perverts from the woodwork. hur. xD;;;)
    Yes you may join~ *big hug*

Come in and join, Frantic!

OMG NOES. I FORGOT TO PRAISE SILVER HERE ON HIS B-DAY ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I'll pretent it's still the 24th somewhere in the world, and say

~* HAPPU B-DAY SILVER!!! *~
    More important day than Christmas Eve? :)

R/S Arc did go by a bit fast, but I guess the battle with Groudon and Kyogre was pretty good.

Hm, can't say the plot bothers me. The RS arc will always stay the best for me! It's so epic, so good... <3 In comparison, the FRLG one is rather pale (despite the spotlight on the grown Kanto Dex Holders.)
    But, they way they travel too fast - that's right. But that's always the case. People always forget how big those regions are - it's like "let's walk to Mount Coronet together!"

...eh, yes. That's really a stroll you'll undertake lightly. But, what's more important at the moment:

Merry Christmas everyone!

May you all receive God's blessing on this wonderful, wonderful day.
    That's a beautiful pic Snoaz. *hug*

It's from the shorter book "Meromero Punch" which means something like "Infatuating Punch". It opens with SpecialShipping. Red is so funny... ^^ Due to file size limits I can only upload a few at a time.
    THANK YOU~ *Hugs tightly*
    ouo Cute name too.

lol Red of course Spain exists.

ffffffffff why is he made of such fail? xD;

o yeah everyone My the day that is today Bring you the most happy memories in your life so has the King has decree.Happy late Birthday Silver because of HG and SS i respect Silver a little more thank the celebi event you can check it out i lke the fan art of all of the dex holders REDSAN WAS THERE =D anyways only 3 months for HG and SS and my fated battle with Redsan
    *glomp* Pairy~ ouo I though you'd never come back *abrazo~*
    Feliz Navidad~

Also~ MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE~

EDIT:

I have another gift~
    A NEW PLOT DISCUSSION IS UP! (and it looks like the D/P arc should end Next month by the looks of it.)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers said:
    I actually agree with Fables here. ;w; The RS arc was great, but I also think it was a bit rushed in terms of how fast it reached the climax. My favorite arc will always be either GSC or FRLG. But that's just me~
    Speaking of the RS arc, welcome, Frantic 8D I can already guess your favorite 'ship. Hee hee.

Thanks for posting pictures/translating from the doujinshi ya bought, Kaulitz. I love that artist's style, and they definitely kept Red in character, lol. xDD But since Gold/Kris is one of the main pairings I totally don't want to buy it anymore. -shot several times-

And yay for plot discussion links!~ The DP arc might end by next month, huh...? :O That could be interesting news.

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    OH, RED, YOU OBLIVIOUS DUNCE YOU~
    I don't know, does Spain exist in the Pokémon universe?

I liked the pace of the RS arc, but then again, I usually don't pay close attention to the pacing.
    Maybe Hoenn is just smaller than the other regions. o_O And maybe the characters are just drama queens (at least, more so than the previous ones.)
    Still, I liked that it was faster. It doesn't bother me. (But, FRLG will always be my favorite, unless HGSS completely whips it. Which is entirely possible. After all, it will probably star Gold (and hopefully not his unclothed chest. x_x Red was enough.))

Hey there. You're such a funny group (birds of a feather, flock together or Dirty thoughts bring out perverts from the woodwork. hur. xD;;;)
    NO THIS IS A VERY EXCLUSIVE CLUB AND TO JOIN YOU MUST HOP ON ONE FOOT WHILE EATING DRY CHEERIOS AND SINGING I'M A LITTLE TEAPOT of course you can join us. We're not a very picky bunch. As long as you can get along with everyone and don't burn down the house.
    :3 Welcome!

I feel kinda bad. I've got a Christmas fic in the works, but I don't think I can get it done tonight, which means I'll be bringing up Christmas when even I don't want to hear about it. @_@ Ah well. Anyone up for a Boxing Day Christmas fic?

Frantically_Shipping

Mentally Unsound
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010

Yeah, the only thing that made me go 'the heck?!' was how fast they could travel across the region. D8 But I enjoyed the plot. I didn't mind how dramatic/deep it got. I my opinion it was a page-turner. =D

AND YAY~! Thanks.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • yeah i want to read the Platina manga and see Red again in the Manga because is his manga after all and the main character always comes late =D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    heya guys~ i'm back~ <3
    and umm...
    well, I haven't posted here in... A LONG TIME WOAH

so uh... I come bringing fanart~ (belated fanart. but still lol )

there. for his birthday ^^;
    and errr.... hey ^^

Frantically_Shipping

Mentally Unsound
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    Ohhh~ Ruby_Norman!! *o* I've seen your work on deviantart! These are great! My favourite is the Ruby-Sapphire pic with the autumn tree scenic. Lovely composition! You're very skillful with crayons!!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Your fanart is good, no? :3 You're a great artist. /wishes she could be that way, but alas, my art skills died out

And I guess no one really liked the Silver theme I had the 24th, huh? ^^' It isn't my best/fave, so... Yeah.

Anyways, mind if I make a new topic? :3 Probably similar to one we had last year, but who knows. Newer members didn't get to do this, probably.

How do you think the PokeSpecial cast will celebrate the New Year?

/it's been a while since I ever decided to post a topic; I've been way too inactive here lately Dx

Frantically_Shipping

Mentally Unsound
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    How do you Think the PokeSpecial Cast will celebrate the New Year?

(longish mini-fic-like post. sorry ^^;;;)

It was a plan between Red, Gold, Blue, and Ruby. The entire cast was invited/persuaded/forced to attend the journey to a shrine and make their wish for the new year. Some of the others were eager to go.
    "Eh? With you, Red?" flushed Yellow. Red nodded, "Yeah. You, me, and the others as well! We'll make our wishes for the new year together!!" Yellow smiled and agreed to go. Other's on the otherhand weren't so complying without a push.

"COME ON SILVER!" whined Gold, annoyingly poking his friend's arm. Silver swatted the other boy's hand away. "No thanks. Go away, Gold." he scowled. Gold was silent for a moment before a thought hit him. He called Blue on his poketech. "Hey, Blue! You said you were coming to shrine with us right? Okay, just making sure. Silver doesn't want to go with us." he said. Upon hearing Blue's name, Silver perked up and shouted. "He's lying! I am coming, Blue!!"
    "Whoops, never mind Blue. He is. See ya then!"

So on December 31st, mere hours from New Years day they all gathered at the shrine: Red, Yellow, Blue (who dragged Green with her), Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby and Sapphire, Emerald, Diamon, Pearl and Platnium.

"Hey, Yellow, I'm getting some takiyaki. Wanna come with me?" Red asked, his nose having sniffed out the smell amongst the crowds. Yellow flushed and nodded. "Sure." But they weren't alone. "Wait, takiyaki?! I wanna come too!" Diamond said and the three of them left the group.

"Sheesh, already we're seperating." sighed Blue. "Silver, Green, come one then. Let's browse the stalls too." she said, grabbing each of the boys' arms and dragging them away.

"Take me to the altar, Pearl." Platnium ordered. Scowling, Pearl refused.
    "Why not?" she frowned. "Because I'm not your slave, that's why." he said. Sensing an argument, Crystal said to Emerald. "Let's go."
    "Sure." he nodded. "Hey, wait for me!" Gold exclaimed, a bit offended that Crystal thought of the small midget over him. "I'll win ya something Crys!"

"H-hey, Platnium." Sapphire said. "Ruby and I are heading straight to the shrine altar. Why don't you come with us?" she offered.
    "Thank you Sapphire. Let's go." Platnium said. And as they began to leave Pearl behind, Ruby gushed. "By the way, Platnium! Your dress is lovely, it's an Chanel design, right?" Grinning Platnium nodded, "Why yes! Good eyes Ruby." He grinned. "Thanks. Take a look at Sapphire I made her clothes just for tonight! Doesn't she look cuter now, all clean with no pokemon poop up her nose?" Sapphire gaped at him and stomped on his foot. "RUBY! D<" He laughed. "I'm kidding Sapphire!! Let's go, let's go!!"
    Ruby took Sapphire's hand and was about to take Platnium's too but a disgruntled Pearl ran after them and pulled her ahead of them. "Don't get in their way, rich girl!"

THE END. 8D

......you may proceed to shoot me now.
    *is shot by Pearl, who does not agree with the hints of Pearl/Platnium; sorry, sorry but Diamond went off to eat!! You were the only one left!!!*

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • yeah there is a lot of hints but Platina might love both of them she even got Dia a mamoswine because she thought they were a like

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    I liked your Silver theme, Natsu-kun!
    And Ruby_Norman, your fanart is gorgeous. 'Specially the... er, the big picture on the front of the page with Ruby and Sapphire and Minun and that big gorgeous tree. I know, I'm so good with words. ><

Anyway~
    How do you think the PokeSpecial cast will celebrate the New Year?
    Red: Well, he's hosting the party! "Hosting" in the loosest sense of the word... there's a party, and it's at his house. And he's out chatting with his guests.
    Green: Giving Blue fake champagne so she'll stop asking for the real stuff. By the time the new year rings in, he's exhausted by her antics.
    Blue: Bringin' the sexy Flirtin' with people and pretending to fall for Green's fake champagne switcheroo. (And roping in Silver for a big fat New Year's kiss when the time comes...)
    Yellow: Lighting sparklers. She is the queen of sparklers, man.
    Gold: "I've got roman candles, bottle rockets, sparklers, firecrackers, doodlepoppers, ground spinners, whizbangers, party poppers, party poopers..." ("I'm pretty sure some of those aren't real fireworks...") "THEY ARE SO!"
    Silver: Being dragged along by Gold, getting annoyed by everyone's antics (But Blue doesn't have alcohol on her breath.)
    Crystal: Doing the hosting dirtywork, cleaning up after everyone, refilling the punchbowl. "GOLD! NO FIREWORKS IN THE HOUSE!"
    Ruby: Making all kinds of decorations and hanging them all over Red's place. And that house is decked out in all kinds of frills now... Red is none too pleased with Ruby girling up his house.
    Sapphire: Helping Gold light the fireworks. "Whaddaya mean you're not supposed to hold the roman candles?! How else am I gonna aim 'em toward those giant stupid doilies?"
    Emerald: Creating his own fireworks show. And it is insane.
    Dia: Eating the food as soon as Crystal lays it out, until she convinces his to be the chef for the night.
    Pearl: "Dia-- no, DIAMOND! We gotta be tonight's entertainment! Stop eating and let's practice!"
    Platina: Marveling at how everyone else spends their New Years' (at the Berlitz mansion, there's never any other kids at her father's cocktail party.), learning about fireworks from Gold, Yellow, and Sapphire.

Why did I have to make it a Christmas fic... it's well past the mood...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Look at Went's theme. It's soooo nice :3 I think I finally managed to get him to read PokéSpe on Mangafox as well XD let's cross our fingers.

I vote for Pearl/Platina. Kind of like Red, Dia is too busy with himself to be in love. In a heroic, good way of course. /wishfulthoughts

Also, I don't know if it was here or in somebody's sig or... well I think it was in a pic for Silver's b-day posted by somebody in this club. But somebody had drawn Crys in Kotone's clothing. I actually think that's how it's gonna be for HG/SS in the manga. They will not introduce a new character. Please. I don't want Kotone... They are 13 dex holders now, isn't that magical in some way? 8) Though she could be like Wally and have a big role but not a pokédex of her own... but I still want Crys in those cute clothes. XD /probablychangeshermindseveraltimes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back