• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
Years
  • Everyone calls me Kimi. I just add cat demon because of my long ago weeaboo days of Inuyasha...that and this name is never really taken where I go.

And yesss.. Grantedshipping is totally a guilty pleasure of mine. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT WORKS IN MY HEAD, IT JUST DOES. But I prefer it one sided with Lance stalking. I laugh at the thought of this...

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Welcome Kimi! This must be my fail!memory acting up again, but I'm sure I've exchanged a few conversations with you on the forum a few years ago, yeah? :3 In any case, very much happy to see another PokeSpe fan joining our ranks! And your Yellow theme is win, as others have already pointed out.

Ah, Kaulitz, thanks so much for that healthy dose of Sinnoh trio action <3 and yes, Snoaz, Platina tied the red string on both Dia and Pearl so that she wouldn't need to pick between two of them - so cute! I loved the last panel.

Unown chapter is awesome. Those little critters are just so adorable. And as for the Daisy/Green age gap, I'm probably going to estimate it to be about six years.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Welcome Kimi~

I hope you have fun~~

-crawls back- The club has been kinda slow lately, huh...
    I really should start on the next book soon, and I'm really sorry that I haven't started scanning yet, but here's the back cover comic of Meromero Punch. (Commoner VS Haughty again? Not trying to spark another argument it just happened to be on the back.)
    Next time I should have some scans of "A Long-Ago Promise".

O: so the string is homophobic, but it likes polygamy? *shot*

Lol I didn't think that the string could work with three people.

xD;; Thanks Kaulitz.

=w=

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    I SAW THOSE TORTURE ITEMS. I REALLY DID. NOW I AM TERRIFIED.
    We don't use them... very often...
    -Gold flirting with someone only to get crushed/ditched/find out ITSABOY....I support that.
    GOLD/BUGSY FFFFFFFYES. xD Ohman. Hysterical. One of my favorite scenes, one of the many. Gold the unlucky sucker~
    Favorite scene: Surprisingly not in the Yellow arc, but rather the Emerald arc... It's the scene where Ruby and Sapphire are looking for Emerald and see a rainbow...only to see it's Emerald peeing off the balcony. I LAUGHED FOR LIKE... TWENTY MINUTES. IT HURT.
    I was laughing at that scene forever! I still haven't forgiven Emerald (he never DID apologize...), but still. I cracked up laughing in the middle of class and got stares... o__o
    One of my favorite scenes by far.

Oh ho ho, Platina's a smart girl~
    I dunno... I'll have to try out and see if Destiny Knot works in double battles...
    But for the purpose of this comic that is one nutty piece of string there.
    >>
    Like I've said. I like both Commoner and Haughty. I'm not gonna let the ships I support get in the way of the ships I support.
    And that seems to be coming up quite a bit, doesn't it?

Mintly

*eats peppermints*
    Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm here for procrastination purposes today :3 *avoids doing 20 page paper*

Welcome to the club Kimi! :) You like Granted too? even if it's stalker-ish. I think I'll post some Granted fanart in welcoming. ^^

-puts away various torture items meant for initiation-
    Curses.
    We don't use them... very often...
    O.O *hides*

-Gold flirting with someone only to get crushed/ditched/find out ITSABOY....I support that.
    Bugsy! XD Um, I don't remember, what's this ship's name?

so the string is homophobic, but it likes polygamy?
    ...touché. XD

Here are Granted pictures I found in places, probably pixiv. :)
    View attachment 51997 Yellow found the cape of awesome :DD
    View attachment 51998 This one actually inspired my fic ^^

Thank you...and now I have to go write my paper :( *leaves reluctantly*

Years
  • Bugsy! XD Um, I don't remember, what's this ship's name?
    If you're talking about Gold/Bugsy, I'm pretty sure it's GenderShipping. :B

Welcome aboard, Kimi! Nice to see another Lance/Yellow fan, whee o3o I've just recently taken a liking to shipping every 'Dex Holder with Lance especially Yellow and Silver, so yay~

...Nyeh. I need to get off my lazeh butt and go read VS Unown. D: Yes, reading PokeSpe on MangaFox doesn't even require moving, but I'm just that lazy. /vanishes into the shadows ninja-style

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • I have a lot of Grantedshipping pics saved on my computer....maybe I could share?

@Mintly- Those pics are awesome...period. -saavvvveeesss-

Vs. Unown made me laugh at Platina...
    ".......have I been targeted?.........OH. MY. GOD. " I am loving this arc more and more by every chapter....

Frantically_Shipping

Mentally Unsound
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    @ Marley: Lol. The problem with new people is: they request joinage, then disappear. Forever. I mean, why go through the trouble of joining if you're not going to post anyway? Ah well. Doesn't matter :D

I apologize. ^^;; *is totally guilty of it* =3= I need to post 15 posts so I can share fanart and fanfics with you all. Because I have some. *goes to randomly post stuff for other forums...*

Rai-chan

DINOSAURSMASH!!
    Years
  • Favorite scene: Surprisingly not in the Yellow arc, but rather the Emerald arc... It's the scene where Ruby and Sapphire are looking for Emerald and see a rainbow...only to see it's Emerald peeing off the balcony. I LAUGHED FOR LIKE... TWENTY MINUTES. IT HURT.

Oh, yeah! I remember I burst out laughing, forgetting my mom was asleep ><

Have you gotten any real life/internet friends into pokespecial?

Err... yes! My brother!! Took a while though... He is very stubborn when it comes to japanese things.. he usually makes fun of me for liking it

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • Have you gotten any real life/internet friends into pokespecial?

I believe I have gotten 2 to read it and one VERRRYY interested. C8

Frantically_Shipping

Mentally Unsound
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    Have you gotten any real life/internet friends into pokespecial?

No. =3= Instead my friends laugh at me and call me a super, uber, catistrophic, gigantic geek for it. (At least, my sister does and being called a geek is okay with me. I shouted it out in the school hallways once or twice because IMMA PROUD GEEK.)

Favourite scene in PokeSpec?:

Two, actually. First was in the R/S arc when Sapphire finds the clothes Ruby gave and greaks out about Ruby having taken her measurements. LMFAO.
    Second was in the Emerald arc when Emerald shouts at Ruby & Sapphire to quit flirting. ;D

*shrugs*

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol.They're good moments.

Just wondering, does anyone else reckon if Lance and Sabrina had kids, they'd be the most awesome humans ever?

They could:
    -Be able to read pokemon's thoughts
    -Be able to heal pokemon by touch
    -Have lotsa cool psychic powers!
    -Be trained to be brilliant with Dragon and Psychic pokemon!(which, in pokespec, would be invincible)

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Kimicatdemon said:
    They would fall and crumble due to mental stability issues. 8(

Lance's genes would, Sabrina's less so. Unless Red or Giovanni relations were involved. *shot shot shot*

You heard nothing. You saw absolutely nothing.

Hello thar, by the way. :D I should probably show up more that exams are over...right?

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Favourite scene in PokeSpe?

Too many :C Top three then.

- "Ahhh! PUNKS!"
    - oh-well-I-confessed-to-you-but-I-sorta-forgot (Ruby/Sapphire dynamics)
    - Missy falling off her bike (Imma no sadist, I just found the whole thing comedic - she fits so well with Pearl/Dia XD)

Have you gotten any real life/internet friends into PokeSpe?
    I don't really need to do that - a handful of my classmates read PokeSpe without my persuasion/notice. Though I usually lend them my volumes since they're too lazy to go and buy the manga themselves. Though actually, they aren't really into PokeSpe, but they must like it :3

Lance/Sabrina kids? So epic and crackish at the same time. And glad to hear that your exams are over, Clover! (:

But no one-liners, peoples :<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back