• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • o3o Hehe, the club hasn't been this spoiler-y since the ending of the Emerald arc. Good times...

Spoiler:

/bounces
    ...Is it March yet?! O ^ O -shot-

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • Lol spoiler fest~~~!!! As the first spoiler fest of the year, it desrves a GOLD TROPHY. Shot for lame pun

Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Alright! Spoilers! This is much better than I expected!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

o3o Hehe, the club hasn't been this spoiler-y since the ending of the Emerald arc. Good times...

Spoiler:

/bounces
    ...Is it March yet?! O ^ O -shot-
    Spoiler:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • ok nice preview
    Spoiler:

R a i n e+

moo~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 8, 2013
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Oh wow, spoilers again XD I suddenly feel nostalgic.

I won't look though, just like with Emerald and the DP arc. It's much better when you don't know anything :3

But - I saw the picture, and I liked it :D Wouldn't have minded a new haircut for Silver tbh... but it's still ok. Oh wow, I just can't wait for the volumes to come out here.... :3

@ Berlitz: thanks for the translation! :D It sure is handy to have a couple of people here who know Japanese well, haha.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Wow.This cool!!!

I hated Gold in GSC, and he kinda grew on me in Emerald.But, he definitely looks better grown-up.

Honestly though, a gambling Togekiss?That's just weird!!

And does Gold have Pichu??Coz Pichu has cool hair.

Silver's team will be pwnage.

Haha to Crystal though, she can't evolve anything into a 4th Gen Evo

Years
  • Ah, hello. I've been reading PokeSpe since a few years ago, and I'd like to say that it's been a favorite of mine since then, even though I don't really admit it to any of my peers /:

I'm not who can contribute much to the fanbase, since I can't translate, produce any fanarts, nor have I written any fic(I'll try, someday). Even so, I'd very much like to be part of the fanbase despite my shortcomings as a proclaimed fan anyway :pink_blush:

And also, I'd be more likely to lurk than post, so please pardon me.

So with all that said, like most of you, I'm KJSHDSKGFAKJHFP about the HGSS arc as well, and it's not because of Mangaquest -cough- :nervous:
    Spoiler:

^Oh yes. I registered a new account because I made an error with the last one(teacups). It wasn't indicated in the rules that a creation of a second account it forbidden, but even so I couldn't find a way to delete that account /:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    ^Oh yes. I registered a new account because I made an error with the last one(teacups). It wasn't indicated in the rules that a creation of a second account it forbidden, but even so I couldn't find a way to delete that account /:

Uhhh...

Double Accounts are forbidden, when one account's been banned.
    You can have it changed in the namechange thread, as it's just a typo.
    Accounts are un-deletable

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Thanks for another translation, Kaulitz <3 The comic is twice as cute when you actually understand what it's saying. And I'm sitting on the fence about E4!Lance and Rocket!Lance, would be weird to change Rocket!Lance's name because its sort of a canon name, isn't it? Then again, I am on the crowded and lovely boat that is wishing for E4!Lance to make an epic comeback/reappearance. Would be awesome imo.

And the HGSS art is the love/win/bbq sauce.

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Teacup didn't say anything about one of her accounts being banned. Unless I read wrong. You are allowed to have more than one account, as long as you don't abuse them by posting in the same place twice and such.

ANYWAYS.

Spoiler:

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    OH HAY GUYS. /hurr

Spoiler:

Last edited:

iLaxbe!

by Duke R
    Years
  • Well, I'm ¡Laxbe!. Hello to everyone! I read all the RGB, Yellow and GSC sagas. Now I'm going to Volume 15.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Spoiler:

(Is this how I join this club? If yes, thanks for letting me in.)

Yes . you may join this club, but please place your post in spoilers. :/

Also, this just randomly popped into my head...
    but..
    For those of you who have copies of the actual manga, do you know those illustrations that Kusaka and Yamamoto do in the Author's notes flap of the manga?

I was wondering, Do you guys have a favorite illustration, and if so, which one?
    One of my favorites was the one in Vol. 30; with Kusaka, Yamamoto, and Latias all happy.

Years
  • Uhhh...

You can have it changed in the namechange thread, as it's just a typo.
    Accounts are un-deletable
    Teacup didn't say anything about one of her accounts being banned. Unless I read wrong. You are allowed to have more than one account, as long as you don't abuse them by posting in the same place twice and such.
    Oh no, no, that isn't a banned account. What was indicated in the rules is that "You are not allowed to register accounts to create an illusion of more than one person." I wasn't aware of a namechange thread. I'mma go contact a mod ;^^ Sorry for the trouble!

On a more on-topic note, regarding the illustration under the Author's Note column, my favourite would be the one in Volume 17, with Kusaka(electrode) bouncing off swalot Yamamoto. Latias looked pretty in the illustrations she appeared, heh.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Keep indeed the spoiler thing in mind, people :3 (Huge thanks for everyone for doing that <3)

Ah, hello. I've been reading PokeSpe since a few years ago, and I'd like to say that it's been a favorite of mine since then, even though I don't really admit it to any of my peers /:

I'm not who can contribute much to the fanbase, since I can't translate, produce any fanarts, nor have I written any fic(I'll try, someday). Even so, I'd very much like to be part of the fanbase despite my shortcomings as a proclaimed fan anyway :pink_blush:

And also, I'd be more likely to lurk than post, so please pardon me.
    Welcome, Teacup! :D
    ...on second thought, I'm gonna call someting else. Hm. Do you have any preference? :p

Anyway, what are your favourite character / shipping / etc.? And also, try to post and not to lurk, because we already have enough of those last ones~! ;D (No need to worry about contribution, because all that matters is enthusiasm about Pokespe; and, of course, being a relatively nice person, haha.)

Well, I'm ¡Laxbe!. Hello to everyone! I read all the RGB, Yellow and GSC sagas. Now I'm going to Volume 15.
    Also a welcome to you, Laxbe! Hope you'll have fun here & stay active.

Same question for you regarding shippings and characters! :D

Do you guys have a favorite illustration, and if so, which one?
    -goes checking-

Hm, that's difficult. From the RS arc on, they're all nice! :D I liked the one with Deoxys, but even more so with Latias. I think I'm going for the last one therefore, volume 31; how Latias (well, the girl...) is singing and Swalot and Electrode are completely heart-eyed. Haha <3

But anyway, I think the auhor's notes are a great personal touch. I always enjoy reading them, especially Yamamoto's. :3

School art! :D (On a Sunday, I know. I apologize for disturbing your weekend :p)

RGBYschool-1.jpg

Everyone who thinks Green looks hottest here, raise your hand

Also: Yellow looks cute. :3 I love her uniform. I only don't like Red and Blue in this pic... their eyes are over-done :/ (And Red's grin)

GSCschool.jpg

Mangaquest~!

I love the fact that Crystal's skirt is the exact same colour as her hair. That's good eye for detail :D Also, Gold is epic as the kind-of-punk-of-the-school. Ha!

(Notice Silver's look? He's so thinking 'yeah-you're-fighting-but-we-all-know-what-you're-really-up-to. Please.')

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back