• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

manhattan

missing in action
Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Mangaquest~!
    (Notice Silver's look? He's so thinking 'yeah-you're-fighting-but-we-all-know-what-you're-really-up-to. Please.')

Ahhh, those pictures are mad love. ♥♥
    Makes me want to write another AU oneshot, ughh. ;_;

(Also, the wicked amount of spoilers in the club is freaking amazing. I feel so excited, it's not even funny! HG/SS, come sooner. :D)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ahh, that school art is luffles~ I was gonna make a theme out of the first one, but I decided against it and instead picked an old theme, then switched to this theme. i need to stick with the same theme. arg red why so cute. ;~;

I must agree with manhattan, HGSS better come as soon as possible. |D because once it does come out, more fanart will arrive, bweehehehehe~ older!red fanart anyone~? :3

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    Hey guys! I'd like to join please. I have the original manga of pokemon special (but sadly, I've read them so many times the binding is worn on them!) and I'm also buying the re-issues/remakes that have popped up in borders.

~Platina's Jason~

Platina Fan to the 9th Degree~
    Years
  • School art! :D (On a Sunday, I know. I apologize for disturbing your weekend :p)

RGBYschool-1.jpg

Everyone who thinks Green looks hottest here, raise your hand

Also: Yellow looks cute. :3 I love her uniform. I only don't like Red and Blue in this pic... their eyes are over-done :/ (And Red's grin)

GSCschool.jpg

Awesome. Where'd you get the pictures from?

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years

• On a more on-topic note, regarding the illustration under the Author's Note column, my favourite would be the one in Volume 17, with Kusaka(electrode) bouncing off swalot Yamamoto. Latias looked pretty in the illustrations she appeared, heh.

Lol I need to go see that one. O:

Keep indeed the spoiler thing in mind, people :3 (Huge thanks for everyone for doing that <3)

Do you guys have a favorite illustration, and if so, which one?
    -goes checking-

Hm, that's difficult. From the RS arc on, they're all nice! :D I liked the one with Deoxys, but even more so with Latias. I think I'm going for the last one therefore, volume 31; how Latias (well, the girl...) is singing and Swalot and Electrode are completely heart-eyed. Haha <3

But anyway, I think the auhor's notes are a great personal touch. I always enjoy reading them, especially Yamamoto's. :3

School art! :D (On a Sunday, I know. I apologize for disturbing your weekend :p)

RGBYschool-1.jpg

Everyone who thinks Green looks hottest here, raise your hand

Also: Yellow looks cute. :3 I love her uniform. I only don't like Red and Blue in this pic... their eyes are over-done :/ (And Red's grin)

GSCschool.jpg

Mangaquest~!

I love the fact that Crystal's skirt is the exact same colour as her hair. That's good eye for detail :D Also, Gold is epic as the kind-of-punk-of-the-school. Ha!

(Notice Silver's look? He's so thinking 'yeah-you're-fighting-but-we-all-know-what-you're-really-up-to. Please.')
    ^u^

lol I'm starting to think that Yamamoto and Kusaka have a fetish for humanoid!Latias. (>.> )

And those are awesome pics....

*goes back to writing essay* ;;;A:;;;

Hey guys! I'd like to join please. I have the original manga of pokemon special (but sadly, I've read them so many times the binding is worn on them!) and I'm also buying the re-issues/remakes that have popped up in borders.

Hey there.
    You may join.
    ^u^
    I'm buying the re-issues of Pokemon Special as well.

Off topic: Can someone make a compilation of those "author's notes" illustrations plz?

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Off topic: Can someone make a compilation of those "author's notes" illustrations plz?

I also second this; also, if it's not to much trouble, does someone have the scans of any/all the colored versions of the Gym Leaders? Like when they appear on the back illustrations of the volumes? I'd really appreciate it. 8D

Also, I love the school pics. C8

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • Cute school pictures are cute. AND THEN I'M REMINDED OF THOSE ACCURSED FINALS.

And...the following concerns the HGSS arc.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Do you guys have a favorite illustration, and if so, which one?

Volume 26. It's a picture of Deoxys hugging Swalot and Voltorb. So crackish and adorable.

Can someone make a compilation of those "author's notes" illustrations plz?
    also, if it's not to much trouble, does someone have the scans of any/all the colored versions of the Gym Leaders? Like when they appear on the back illustrations of the volumes?

Just to clarify, I think these illustrations don't appear until the RS Arc in the manga. Looking back to the GSC/Yellow volumes I have, its only a picture of the author/illustrator's representation next to their names. So anyway, I could help out and scan a few covers/author illustrations, given a day or two. I say few because I only have the covers of volume 5, 10, 12, 16, 17, 20, 22, 23, 26, 28, 29, 30 and 31. The other volumes are beyond salvation/don't have covers, because I'm a bad manga owner :< Of course, would be better if anyone knows of someone who has already scanned said pictures online.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Awesome. Where'd you get the pictures from?
    Just Pixiv. :)

About the picture scans: I own all volumes and they're in good condition. But - I don't have a scanner. So that doesn't work either. :/
    (I'm sure it can be found somewhere on the Internet, though?)

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • UGH I walk away for a day and come back to awesome.... without me... I should quit leavin' the party when it gets good.

*tries to integrate herself back into conversation...*

Holy WOW, I love those school-based pictures. *raises hand to the question of if Green is hooooot here* Sorry, Lance, you're out of the spotlight for the moment. ;3

As for the GCS one... ahaha, I'm a dork. For a moment I thought something was very off with Gold's attire, namely the "collar" of his yellow-gold shirt...

And then I realized it was a friggen hoodie. xD;

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    Haha, I saw that as well and was wondering what was up with that. Which got me to thinking if he is allowed to have that, why can't Red have his hat? ;_;

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Coz Red's a goody-twoshoes.

Gold's more badass.

But Lance pwns them all.He'd just roll up to school in his normal clothers, and if someone complained, he pwn them with Dragonite

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years
  • Coz Red's a goody-twoshoes.

Gold's more badass.

But Lance pwns them all.He'd just roll up to school in his normal clothers, and if someone complained, he pwn them with Dragonite

And he would destroy the school and the persons in it in the process.

Iunno, Red is my fav. Pokedex Holder, next one is Ruby. But gotta admit, Gold has the attitude.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • So I managed to scan most of the things I offered, and an extra poster that was included in volume 20 of the manga.

Backcovers :
    Spoiler:

And then, here are links to the Author's Notes, because I included both the pictures and the notes, so the images are pretty big.

Well, enjoy, people :3

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • So I managed to scan most of the things I offered, and an extra poster that was included in volume 20 of the manga.

Backcovers :
    Spoiler:

And then, here are links to the Author's Notes, because I included both the pictures and the notes, so the images are pretty big.

;w;

Thank you Ibu~

;w; I love how all the FR/LG arcs have Deoxys beating them up and he finally becomes friends with them.
    And I was right! they do have some fetish with Latias! :U
    I'm on to you guys. :U

;w; the backcover art is so pretty~

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • How old is Lance, anyway? Do they ever say?

Oh wow, Ibu, that's a very pretty picture. <3 ...Does the fact that they drew that mean that an Armageddon could actually happen? Epic Legendary fights...Oh, boy...O.O

Mangaquest school parody. Just made my day. <3333 Silver, if you think that way, get off your behind and start following your sister's practices. Now.

...*continues to wait for March*

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • A couple of pages back, someone mentioned that maaybe 10 years older than Yellow (according to the frequency of Viridian-blessed children being born).

But... I don't think anyone really knows. I speculate that he's somewhere between 20 and 25? Maaybe 26, if you want to push it?

Years
  • -crawls in- ...Gaaah. I-I missed way too much... orz

As with most secondary and/or villain characters in PokeSpe, Lance's age is never revealed. D:< I kinda agree with DG that Lance is most likely somewhere in his late 20s. But if he re-appears in the HGSS arc then mebbie he'd be even older than that, depending on how much time passes between DPP and HGSS.

Ibu, thanks for all the backcover and backflap scans! :D The poster from volume 20 featuring all those legendaries is definitely my favoritest. I almost forgot that they included that. D8 /fail

-crawls back out
    waiting impatiently for March to arrive-

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    So I managed to scan most of the things I offered, and an extra poster that was included in volume 20 of the manga.

Backcovers :
    Spoiler:

Ibuberu, you are most awesome. *Giga Glomps*
    Thank you very much for the scans. 8D

And I was right! they do have some fetish with Latias! :U
    I'm on to you guys. :U

LOL! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back