• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mintly

*eats peppermints*
Years
  • Ahh. I missed a lot >.<

Spoiler:

I have a feeling that a human Latios should be evil. Then Latias should come and save him from the dark side XD I bet he'd be hot too *shot*
    *comes back to life* And then he could team up with Lance and they'd be awesome dragon-people-things together! ^^

What is your favorite Pokemon (Your overall favorite)? Did they appear in the manga? How did you like them in PokeSpecial?
    I have a lot too, so three of them:
    • Ampharos--Jasmine's! :D And when I played the games, I was so sad it was sick :(
    • Vibrava--I don't think there was a Vibrava, but there was that awesome Flygon. You go Wally! ^^
    • Ralts--Ruru <3 Emotion sensitive cuteness. I want to give it a hug :)

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • What is your favorite Pokemon (Your overall favorite)? Did they appear in the manga? How did you like them in PokeSpecial?
    Ninetales: Green's. Use it more, dangit. >(
    Quilava: Why couldn't Bakutaro stay that way for more then ten chapters?
    Skitty/Delcatty: Coco~so fantastic!
    Luxio/Luxray: Best combo for Pearl. Just IMO.

...I just realized, all my favorite Pokemon are associated with the main males of Pokespe. .A.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Omg you remember me...um...I don't recognize you guys anymore what with all your name changes...

Oh yes, how can I forget, Steven does appear in HGSS doesn't he? I didn't get through that far in the game to see him.

Also I wonder what they're going to do about Kotone...oh well, either way this arc will be about Gold and Silver anyhow~

@Baabaabaabaaa:
    Spoiler:

Ooohh I'm so excited for all the good things happening to Pokemon this year! I should participate more in this fandom D:
    =w= things have changed since you've stopped coming.
    =w=

So much pokemon stuff this year. <3

I suppose cause they were named after real rockets and that is a no-no here, to have someone named after such... D|
    Goodbye epic names... Oh well.

B-But the Game Corner (in all regions outside Japan) are said to most likely become Minesweeper Corner, having a game called Voltorb Flip. ;A;

And as not to be completely off topic... Since Latias/Latios appear in HS/SS, maybe we might get human form Latios this time around, along with more human form Latias <3 (and more drawings from the creators). XD
    OTL I saw.
    ;;A;;; I hate minesweeper.

Human!Latios would be interesting too.

Bloody life. *shakes head* Anyway...*looks around*

...Why are there so many spoiler tags?

Spoiler:

Although I don't really know why I'm bothering to respond to this discussion, considering I know nothing and my mind has been totally focused on the upcoming HG/SS arc anyway. >.>

Speaking of which, Latias and Latios? <3 I want to see a Gold and Latias panel. I'd love to see how he'd react to her in her human form. What if Latios was an overprotective brother? That would make him and Silver best friends. XD *shot*

And netkun updated for Platinum and DP, horay~! So sad that this is the last time there'll be a Grade 5 and 6 update. ;.;
    Spoiler:
    Hmmmm...tension. Driving me nuts. *bites claws*

But wait. This.

PEARL~<333 Dear Mew, that panel made my day. Awesome.
    I saw netkun today~
    ;w;

Spoiler:

What is your favorite Pokemon (Your overall favorite)? Did they appear in the manga? How did you like them in PokeSpecial?
    Ninetales: Green's. Use it more, dangit. >(
    Quilava: Why couldn't Bakutaro stay that way for more then ten chapters?
    Skitty/Delcatty: Coco~so fantastic!
    Luxio/Luxray: Best combo for Pearl. Just IMO.

...I just realized, all my favorite Pokemon are associated with the main males of Pokespe. .A.
    you are missing Red, Clover. ;w;

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    D:
    Oh
    God
    I haven't been here in weeks. >> I am likely not even remembered.
    For some reason I got distracted by some sort of social life or school work business. Pshhhh. Trivial matters.

I mean, I haven't even been in here since the APPARENT ANNOUNCEMENT OF AN HG/SS ARC. Oh man. Dreams do come true. 8D
    I suppose all the obvious topics have been covered. >| Why wasn't I here when this was announced?
    Still totally fantastic. Cannot wait. Going to be AWESOME.

Anyway, bolded topic!
    Eevee: Aaaah, Vui. I wan disappointed when he evolved into Espeon. Espeon is one of my favorite Eeveelutions... but not at the top of the list (then again I guess he couldn't be expected to evolve it into Glaceon... I was hoping for Flareon, really.)
    Cyndaquil: And little Explotaro was quite the bruiser! :D<3 Loved his appearances. And so much, with Gold...

And what's this about Gen. V and Minesweeper? I love Minesweeper. I am a Minesweeper beast. Sometimes. >>

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • @ Dai

Spoiler:

HOMG. Male!Latios would be aaaaaawesome. *A* Do want. I bet he'd be uber sexy, om nom nom. And I really want Gold to hit on Latias and have over-protective big-brother Latios now. ;w; Thanks for those images, jeez. Making my fangirl mind run amok.

And THANK GOODNESS KOTONE ISN'T MELODY. =A= But, I guess that's not very PokeSpe, related, so let me think of something else to talk about...

With all the PokeSpe characters getting up there in age, do you think there be more pairing talk? What pairings do you think will win in the end?

I think they'll address pairings more, myself. :U I want RuSa, but I feel they'll probably go with Specialshipping more. U: I think MangaQuest will win, but they'll be plenty of PreciousMetal implications for the fangirls. :U WANT RUSA, but somehow, I feel like that will be in eternal limbo in the comics, at least. ;A; I do see them addressing it again in the near future, since I don't see Ruby or Sapphire appearing a lot in HGSS...I also think OldRival will probably win, making the Chosen fangirl in me weep, but oh well. I can see onesided Frontier, with Emerald bugging the crap out of Gold and being a general block in his romantic advances. =w=

As for the DPP gang.... .-. That seems like a eternal Scarfshipping limbo as well. Even though Dia does have that crush, I don't see him making a move, and I think Pearl is a total tsundere for Berlitz. But I don't see her making any moves/realizing their feelings, so unless she has some development on the boys, I don't see that going anywhere as well.

... =w= yeah. That's just my view on the issue. ;w; Not most of my favorite pairings seem like they'll make the list/have anything come from them...

Also, HOM NOM NOM, PEAAAAARL. <3 Hopefully you and your Papa will get to meet. <3 :U WANT MORE PEARL. AND SILVER. U: AND RUUUUBY. :U AND LANCE. :I

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Interesting rant you got there, Baa! :D

With all the PokeSpe characters getting up there in age, do you think there be more pairing talk? What pairings do you think will win in the end?
    I'm not so sure if they'll talk about pairing more... Red will stay as dense as ever, Green won't care, Yellow is way too timid, Silver doesn't talk, Crystal is too busy catching Pokémon and stuff, Ruby avoids the topic with expertise, Emerald doesn't care either, Dia is too shy, Pearl is too busy with coming up with lame jokes and Platina stands above such things.

That only leaves Blue, Gold and Sapphire to bring up the shipping thing.

But well, if the writers intend to have more shipping moments, surely Specialshipping will be in the lead (leaving Mangapoke behind with perhaps a few sad panels of Misty... :/). There will be plenty shipping moments for Frantic as well; but both (especially Frantic) never actually turning into canon. That just won't happen in this manga, I'm afraid.
    Mangaquest has a good shot at shipping moments too, but like Baa said, there will be plenty for Preciousmetalshippers as well :D (Unintentional, alright, but still. Something is better than nothing >D)
    Frontier will stay one-sided, with perhaps a few moments, yes.
    I agree with Baa on the DPP triange... Dia has the obvious crush, but Pearl the moments.
    And then the all-important question of who gets Blue; well, no-one I think. There will be lots of Blue/Silver moments (sibling-like imo, but shipping-like to other's point of view) with less Blue/Green moments. Because sadly that's the way it is. You have to stay realistic... :3 (Even though I so want Guriburu moments! That would be the happiest day of my life :D Well, not really, but you get the idea ;D)

(Wow. Longest reply to a topic ever. That's what shippings do to you O.o)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    D:
    Oh
    God
    I haven't been here in weeks. >> I am likely not even remembered.
    For some reason I got distracted by some sort of social life or school work business. Pshhhh. Trivial matters.

I mean, I haven't even been in here since the APPARENT ANNOUNCEMENT OF AN HG/SS ARC. Oh man. Dreams do come true. 8D
    I suppose all the obvious topics have been covered. >| Why wasn't I here when this was announced?
    Still totally fantastic. Cannot wait. Going to be AWESOME.

Anyway, bolded topic!
    Eevee: Aaaah, Vui. I wan disappointed when he evolved into Espeon. Espeon is one of my favorite Eeveelutions... but not at the top of the list (then again I guess he couldn't be expected to evolve it into Glaceon... I was hoping for Flareon, really.)
    Cyndaquil: And little Explotaro was quite the bruiser! :D<3 Loved his appearances. And so much, with Gold...

And what's this about Gen. V and Minesweeper? I love Minesweeper. I am a Minesweeper beast. Sometimes. >>
    I rememebr you lol. I havent been on in weeks eithe rbecause University keeps me busy..

hm My fav Pokémon are Wingull, Vaporeon, and generall darkness and water and electric Pokémon xD
    From the managa I love togetaro though xD

大誤算

Daigosan
    Years
  • @Baaabaaa

Spoiler:

I'm such a huge RuSa fag I need more RuSa goddamnit.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • @ Dai

Spoiler:

But besides that, I need more RuSa too, but I feel like they'll just bring up the issue and Ruby will glance over it again with ease. ;A; Either Sapphy is gonna have to beat Ruby over the head until he admits it, or someone's gonna have to be in mortal danger again or somefin.

@ Snoaz: Eh, now that you mention it, Green will probably remain too apathetic to get into any pairing nonsense. I was thinking more of Chosen vs OldRival in which one was more likely to happen. But both are highly unlikely to happen. :/

But if they focus on any pairing, I have a feeling it'll be Special, even if Red is a dunce when it comes to anything that's not battling/of the romantic persuasion. =w=

Last edited:

大誤算

Daigosan
    Years
  • @Baa:
    I guess you and I both XD I don't know what's going on anymore and before I knew it the DP arc is already over or something.

And then I went to read my Vol. 29 and remembered how much I liked seeing these characters ;_; I really miss Gold and the others.

As for OldRival vs Chosen......well, I have no real opinion on it, I think Blue is a strong girl on her own just as I think Crys is as well. So let the boys make out and Yellow can have Lance or something XD

But seeing as the creators are pretty determined to pair boy and girl together I won't be surprised if they give Silver somebody...Since Gold and Crystal are getting paired up, I can sort of see it if I squint.

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016

Ruby/Sapphire, Blue/Green, Red/Yellow or Yellow/Lance n_n

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012

SpecialShipping. <3
    winnerplz.jpg

danananaplz.png

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Hey there, Marley. ^^

*deep breath*

It's true that the main characters will keep the basics of their personalities (where's the fun in that otherwise?), but with age comes change. Change = character development. Yes, in this sense, I'm looking straight at you, Red. It's been close to five years; there's really no excuse as to why he wouldn't at least somewhat figure out how Yellow feels about him, or his own feelings for Yellow. It's called sexual tension.

Same for Ruby. He'd have hit puberty in HG/SS, so I hope he acts like it.

Blue and Green are smart enough to guess this sort of thing on their own. Green's stubborness is the only thing getting in the way, IMO. :)

Gold and Crys don't need to be mentioned, because they will be together. Or at least have more hints. Please, Kusaka-sensei?

As for Silver...I'm hoping Jasmine makes a reappearance so there can be some Incidentalshipping hints.

Now enough of my opinions and shipping rants.

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014

Kukuku.
    Long post, so I'll spoiler it. Because I actually wrote a lot into it.

For those who don't want tl;dr: History of hints throughout the manga until GSC arc because I'm lazy, basically. :)
    Spoiler:

And I should do some more, but Emerald is basically unpairable (MAISY!) and Ruby/Sapphire are so canon it hurts. And the authors seem set on Pearl/Platina (oh, how my heart bleeds ;_;).

ps: SO SORRY FOR THE TL;DR. D:

basically this:
    Red/Yellow, Green/Blue, Gold/Crystal (SO HARD FFFFFFF), maybe a cameo of Silver/Kotone or Silver/Jasmine, Ruby/Sapphire and the trio always... just being a trio. :l
    DAMN YOU PEARL - shakes fist -

Last edited:

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    :D Hooray, some people remember me~! Thanks guys.

Hoo boy this is a heavy topic.
    There will be more hints, oh, I hope!
    They've been hinting way too much at Red and Yellow to go in any other direction, but it's probably never going to get much of anywhere. Red does have plenty of room left for character development, but I think he's pretty much going to stay in his Oblivious to Love state. He just ain't Red otherwise. (Yellow might just snap someday and plunk him down and SHOVE HER FEELINGS IN HIS FACE, but... who knows.)
    With Blue... it is my biased opinion as a ChoosenShipping fangirl that she will end up with Silver. Or that there will at least be some one-sided from Silver's side... with Blue chasing Green... and Green secretly lusting after Red not in canon he won't.
    I'm gonna go ahead and bet on MangaQuest, because that's just one of the ones that seems obvious. Crystal may need to be nudged a bit, maybe break out of her Super Serious Gal shell, before that happens.
    Ruby's gotta grow the hell up at some point, no joke. D< I wouldn't be surprised if Sapphire had grown out of her crush on Ruby before he did, though. Boy that would be heartbreaking, wouldn't it? Now I almost want to see it happen... I mean, something's gotta end up wrong. In a way I love things ending up wrong. But not everything. Just one little thing.
    And even though Dia, Pearl, and Platina are the whippersnappers of the cast, they've been beating us over the head with the CommonerShipping stick since Dia and Platina met. I'd be shocked if that didn't end up happening.

Also
    <offtopic>
    Baa.Baa., your set makes me happy like you wouldn't believe. :D
    </offtopic>

Last edited:
    Years
  • The Magus said:
    May I join? I love the manga!
    Hmm... We kinda overlooked ya, didn't we? Yush, of 'coz you may join, as long as you don't just post in the club once and never do anything else here again. xD; Also, favorite pairings/scenes/characters/etc plz~ o3o

Meh, I dunno...
    >>
    Kusaka and Yamamoto seem to favor all the boring main 'Dex Holder pairings such as SpecialShipping, OldRival, MangaQuest, and Frantic.

If only Mato was the mangaka, then boy/boy and girl/girl 'ships might've still had a chance D: -is Octazooka'd into the next dimension-

大誤算

Daigosan
    Years
  • FFFFFFFFFFF I'm still hoping for some Gold/Silver bits. But due to influence on someone else's behalf I have to admit the idea of SilverxKotone/Heart/Whatever her name will be is sounding interesting to me. Ah well, we still don't know if she'll be in the manga and honestly, I don't see Crystal wearing a giant bow and those kind of stockings.

I know Red/Green probably won't be canon, but I enjoy it nevertheless.

My OTP is RUSA AND THERE ISN'T A THING IN THE WORLD STOPPING IT FROM HAPPENING MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edit: since I've been reading a bit of DP arc, I can only seem to support MangaTwinleaf, or whatever that's called. Pearl/Platinum. Because 1) I'm biased and Dia doesn't interest me as much and 2) Pearl is shown to be much more sensitive about Platinum's needs and is always there to help her, even when he wouldn't admit it. Although Dia is shown to "like" Platinum because of his first impressions of her, he always seemed like a puppy. There's never been more development on their behalf. Dia just isn't as involved with Platinum that Pearl is. And the most development Dia got was when he argued with Pearl after the Cyrus thing. I don't know, for me those three will remain a trio, but if I were to ship two of them, it would be Pearl and Platinum.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back