• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    LOL. It looks alike a normal evolution of Evee xD

to shippings. I think there won't be any shippings that ever go with yellow. unless you ship her with her forests xD

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Gen. V Pokemon:
    I still say it's the Male evolution of Buneaery... x:

[...]I think there won't be any shippings that ever go with yellow. unless you ship her with her forests xD

Blasphemy!! D8<
    (Just messing with you. XD But I love SpecialShipping, so it's the only ship I really want to see come out on top in the end. :3 )

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I say whatever it is, it's gonna be ugly.

Has a SLIGHT, and i say "slight" in inverted commas here, it has a "SLIGHT" resemblance to Toxicroak, in that it's a hunchback, and i reckon it'll look disgusting.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • @ Clover Cat: Don't worry, I like the boring ZOMGCANON pairings too. ;w; *kindred spirit~*

=w= Gen V talk is nice, but it's not really PokeSpe related, is it...?

And to answer the topic, no I don't think it will. That's left to the anime and the movies, not the manga as someone (too lazy to scroll up) said. Also, like someone already said, if anything it'll be at the VERY END, as an introduction to the next arc. Heck, they waited until Platinum came out before they even named Platinum, even though we knew the name of the game for the longest time. :U

Jesus, the HGSS arc is about HGSS, why would they have stuff about Gen V in it when we still know NOTHING about it except that stupid silhouette? Why don't we focus on HGSS and what's in front of us instead of obsessing about the future already? Platinum isn't finished and HGSS hasn't even started. Why don't we look at the two arcs we have on hand instead?

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    The new Pokémon made me think of a crossing between Alakazam and Darkrai. Looks kinda like a werewolve. ... but indeed, this is all terrible off-topic. :D

By the way. I'm so not a Luckyshipper, but this picture made me laugh. <3

Lucky-1.jpg

Go Pika, go Pika! ;D​

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • XD Pfff, that fanart is adorable. Pika is a pimp.

=w= Baa just took a trip down memory lane~ *cue cheesy music here*

Did you know that Baa joined the club on page 55 almost two years ago~? =w= And then she was gone for about a year~ Oh, the times where we would get so off-topic and get yelled at by the mods all the time, and there would be two pages written in one night.... =w=

:U Baa misses that fangirl rock. And Baa misses the whip she used to crack to get bad children to behave. U: And Masa's cereal box. :U And Baa hasn't brought up the topic of boobs randomly in a long time. :I

Baa isn't sure why she is talking in the third person. Baa should go to bed before six in the morning or something.

...good times, good times.... =w= [/cheesy journey]

Baa brings fanart to make up for her randomness. :U

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Those pictures are really good.

Specially the one with Lance, it makes Dragonite look cute, but not in the retarded ways of the anime and the games (only HgSs and FrLg have good sprites).

I know one thing, i'd rather Silver ended up with Blue than Gold.

[AGELIMIT]Lol, and i just realised, Gold should be ahorny little bastard like he appears at the end of GSCas his nickname is "The Breeder[/AGELIMIT]

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • so how much time do you have to spend in the club before you're considered a regular?

Lawl at the Luckyshipping picture. Gee, Pika, try to get in everyone's pants, why doncha?

You know what? Before replying, I was checking out the Brother and Sister Incest page on TV tropes. What does this have to do with anything? Upon looking at the Chosenshipping picture where the two are hugging each other, that's what I'm instantly reminded of.

We were originally talking about whether mystery Gen V pokemon's going to appear in HGSS. Which, as Baa said, is a bit early to discuss about, as we haven't even finished DP (presumably) and Platinum.

but isn't gold already a hormonal little bastard?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yup.I reckon by Gen X half the 'dex holders will be Gold's children.

This is my new ship:Gold x everyone:P

His Pichu's gonna start pimpin' out Yellow's Chuchu before you know it, even though she's it's mother

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • Yup.I reckon by Gen X half the 'dex holders will be Gold's children.

This is my new ship:Gold x everyone:P

His Pichu's gonna start pimpin' out Yellow's Chuchu before you know it, even though she's it's mother

o__o; *keeps Lance-the-member AND Gold away from her OCs*

That is a mental image I totally, TOTALLY didn't need, Lance. >:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • AAAAAAAACK.

I ordered the Chuang Yi translated volumes 4 and 5 from Singapore, waited two weeks to get them, only to receive the package slit open with nothing inside. pffffffffftt.
    D8 aw man.
    that sucks.
    *pat pat pat*

The new Pokémon made me think of a crossing between Alakazam and Darkrai. Looks kinda like a werewolve. ... but indeed, this is all terrible off-topic. :D

By the way. I'm so not a Luckyshipper, but this picture made me laugh. <3

Lucky-1.jpg

Go Pika, go Pika! ;D​
    Go Pika Gooooooo~

lol
    ;w;

XD Pfff, that fanart is adorable. Pika is a pimp.

=w= Baa just took a trip down memory lane~ *cue cheesy music here*

Did you know that Baa joined the club on page 55 almost two years ago~? =w= And then she was gone for about a year~ Oh, the times where we would get so off-topic and get yelled at by the mods all the time, and there would be two pages written in one night.... =w=

:U Baa misses that fangirl rock. And Baa misses the whip she used to crack to get bad children to behave. U: And Masa's cereal box. :U And Baa hasn't brought up the topic of boobs randomly in a long time. :I

Baa isn't sure why she is talking in the third person. Baa should go to bed before six in the morning or something.

...good times, good times.... =w= [/cheesy journey]

Baa brings fanart to make up for her randomness. :U

Spoiler:
    ;;A;;
    I miss those days too baa.
    ;w; we need to bring them back.
    *brofist*

And those are adorable fan arts.

oh dear gods, Hetalia/PokeSpe Crossover, O: Baa's fandoms are melting together! :U

so how much time do you have to spend in the club before you're considered a regular?

Lawl at the Luckyshipping picture. Gee, Pika, try to get in everyone's pants, why doncha?

You know what? Before replying, I was checking out the Brother and Sister Incest page on TV tropes. What does this have to do with anything? Upon looking at the Chosenshipping picture where the two are hugging each other, that's what I'm instantly reminded of.

We were originally talking about whether mystery Gen V pokemon's going to appear in HGSS. Which, as Baa said, is a bit early to discuss about, as we haven't even finished DP (presumably) and Platinum.

but isn't gold already a hormonal little bastard?
    I guess if you post enough here and show up here, I guess that makes you a regular.
    =w=

I still don't really consider Blue and Silver anything incest like, but whatever. *shrug*

And yes, this Gen V thing is getting off topic.
    so.

New topic time.
    If Yamamoto and Kusaka ever did a bonus comic at the end of each Volume, what do you think they will be about?

Last edited:

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • If Yamamoto and Kusaka ever did a bonus comic at the end of each Volume, what do you think they will be about?
    Hm... for some reason, the shenanigens of the Pokemon of various 'dex holders teams comes to mind. Don't try to tell me all those teams aren't up to something when their trainers aren't watching.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • ;;A;;
    I miss those days too baa.
    ;w; we need to bring them back.
    *brofist*

And those are adorable fan arts.

oh dear gods, Hetalia/PokeSpe Crossover, O: Baa's fandoms are melting together! :U
    *BROFISTS CHAMO* Aaaalright, I'm totally bringing back the rock. *pushes in fangirl rock and hides bishies under it* And I'm totally gonna start kidnapping recruiting for my bishie army again. *grabs leash, whip, and butterfly net and sets her eyes on Silver* >3

If Yamamoto and Kusaka ever did a bonus comic at the end of each Volume, what do you think they will be about?

I feel like they would explain some things, you know. Tell use a little bonus information about the characters, explain what was happening or the jist behing something....=w= Probably some hi-jinks with Latias.... =w= Yup. That's how I see it going down. =w=

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Speaking of TvTropes, there are two pages with Pokespe pics in the header. The "Values Dissonance" page, in which everybody is commenting what a good father Norman is after he pretty much just beat the **** out of his son, and the "You're Insane!" page, in which Yellow is screaming this out at Lance after she learns of his plan to kill off everybody.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Whoa... it would seem that I've been gone for too long once again. (Damn non working computer!) Anyways it looks like alot of people have been coming back, that's cool. Anyways let's see if I can get back on topic.

It would be cool if they did a mini story of the dex holders at some random place or going on some random adventure that has nothing to do with the story arc (the possibilities are endless here so reffer to whatever you may think this is). I wouldn't mind say Prof. Oak finding some sort of map in the depths of his lab and he sends Red and the other dex holders (or just Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow a mon avis) to check it out.

That pic of Pika is absolute WIN!!! XD

Gen. V Pokemon:
    I'm not sure what it is and I really don't care at the moment. As someone said (I can't recall at the moment) we're not even done with DP right now so I'm not going to worry about it. I'm just happy there's a generation V. that means more pokemon, YAHOOOO!!! Anyways everything will be revealed over time and until then I plan to enjoy the ride.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    @ Babaa: getting nostalgic is ok ;D It's kinda sad some of the regular members have left; but we've got a lot of cool members in return, right? And besides: I certainly don't miss the five-pages-in-on-night; it seemed more like a chat box here than a thread, sometimes XD;

But by the way -