• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    @DGexe:Hey, just hope Lance in the manga doesn't have as much of a dirty mind as me:P

Just wondering, is Silver's Red Gyarados the only shiny in the manga?(seeing as you can't tell them apart due to black and whiteness

Also, i'd like to know the background about Red, Yellow, and the gym leaders. Also about Wally, seeing as Ruby,Sapphire and Emerald had massive flashbacks...

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    No, in crystal saga Crys cath a shiny shuckle. She says "Look, it's difrend color" or something.

Offtopic: Hi Nami! Pleased to meet you^^

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Oh cool.

Man, i'd love to breed my own shiny magikarp.I mean, golden magikarp is just epic.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • No, in crystal saga Crys cath a shiny shuckle. She says "Look, it's difrend color" or something.
    o.o I am pretty sure it was a shiny Rattata... And she send it to Professor Oak together with a normal colored one.
    Val! It's a long time you've been here, welcome back :D
    Ah, don't you worry. I am actually here every day. I'm looking over the club like a creepy stalker guardian angel. It is just that I don't post every day. :3

Ohhh... Memory lane.~ <3 I joined on page three almost two years ago. o3o And I remember a lot. The stone, the whip and the cereal box! Lots of name changes and members who come and go. Not even to mention all these epic, random or even insane topics, fanart and outbursts of fangirl/boyness we had all over these 624 pages... Random party's to celebrate PokeSpe character's b-days and stuff.
    oh dear gods, Hetalia/PokeSpe Crossover
    *Sneaks up behind Silver and tugs his hair curl* X3 *runs*

If Yamamoto and Kusaka ever did a bonus comic at the end of each Volume, what do you think they will be about?
    I'll guess they'd be about PokeSpe. =w= *shot for lame answer*

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    Ratatta, shuckle, never mind. (Don't remember chapter^^*shot*)
    Both cool, like others.

Mine topic:
    If pokedex holders would change into pokemon, how would they look like?
    I know, fool and other words like this, but mine:

Red: Swallow
    Green: Fearow or scyter
    Blue: Dont' really know^^ Maybe floatzel
    Yellow: Ninetales! Love this one
    Gold: Staraptor
    Silver: Weavle
    Crys: barboach or noctowl
    Ruby: Dragonair
    Sapphire: Milotic
    Emerald:...
    Dia: Lombre!
    Pearl: (nuzleaf) infernape
    Platina: Lophunny

I dont really know^^ Hope it don't sucks that much...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • If Yamamoto and Kusaka ever did a bonus comic at the end of each Volume, what do you think they will be about?

Well, after listening to a certain OST, reading a chapter of the series the OST came from, and planning on watching the most recent episode of that series, then I think that they would do parodies of other series, starting with Fairy Tail.

If the Pokedex holders changed into Pokemon, what would they be?
    Sorry, Grammar geek here.
    Red: Hmm... Whatever Pokemon has the Oblivious ability other than Wailmer/Wailord
    Green: Any Pokemon with the Adaptability ability (like Eevee or Porygon)
    Blue: Any kind of Ghost Pokemon, as long as it isn't too fugly D: Or a Murkrow
    Yellow: Blissey :>
    Gold: Meowth. They just seem kinda lucky, ya know?
    Silver: Same as Blue, except Dark types instead of Ghost types
    Crystal: Any Pokemon that seems like it could entangle many other Pokemon (like Octillery or Tangrowth)
    Ruby: Milotic~
    Sapphire: Slaking ._.
    Emerald: Any Pokemon with the Technician ability
    Dia: Munchlax
    Pearl: Aipom
    Platinum: Gorebyss

Years
  • Aaaalright, I'm totally bringing back the rock. *pushes in fangirl rock and hides bishies under it*
    Yaaay! I seriously missed that rock~ :'D
    If Masa Ria ain't mistaken, the rock was (at least
    partially) her idea. >:3 And the cereal box too, I think. Nostalgiaaah~

We had this topic alotta tiems, but I shall answer it anyway out of boredom. e w e ;

Red: Numel. = 3 = It's fiery but oh so dense, which is just like Red.
    Green: I actually have no idea. No Pokemon is epic enough for Green, it seems
    Blue:
    Um.Lopunny? xD
    Yellow: Any adorable and/or healing Pokemon, such as Blissey or Togetic.
    Gold: Smoochum ...I'd say Meowth is actually extremely accurate. xD
    Silver: Umbreon. Because he's dark yet cuddleh -shot-
    Crys: A boring but diligent Pokemon... like Taillow. :U -shot some moar-
    Ruby: Argh, I have no clue. :'<
    Sapphire: Treecko.
    Emerald: Azurill, 'coz it's one of the shortest Pokemon in existence. = 3 = -continues to be shot-
    Dia: Lickitung? Or Snorlax, seeing that he already eats like one.
    Pearl: Primeape. :3 It's a Pokemon with anger issues and powerful fists, so it fits Pearl to a T.
    Platinum: Gardevoooir.

Meh, I'm kinda braindead today D: -hides behind the rock-

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • If the Pokedex holders changed into Pokemon, what would they be?They've always struck me as Pokemon that are already on their teams... (or in said team's evolution lines)

Red: Poliwag
    Green: Scyther
    Blue: Ditto
    Yellow: Pichu
    Gold: Aipom
    Crystal: Chikorita
    Silver: Sneasel
    Ruby: Miltoc
    Sapphire: Blaziken
    Emerald: Meowth (<--lolwut?)
    Diamond: Munchlax
    Pearl: Luxuray
    Platinum: Gardevior

Why? ... I'm not 100% certain, myself. It might have something to do with the usual mannerisms of said Pokemon or their appearance....

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • Yaaay! I seriously missed that rock~ :'D
    If Masa Ria ain't mistaken, the rock was (at least
    partially) her idea. >:3 And the cereal box too, I think. Nostalgiaaah~
    I'm pretty sure it was all your idea, my dear Masa. =3= Pfft, you and your name changes. :U *will still call you Masa for she is stubborn*

Old topic is old, but hey, it's been a while since I answered. :'D

Red: Slowpoke Er...Dragonite. *tilts head* I dunno why.
    Green: Gallade
    Blue: Marwile
    Yellow: Mareep~
    Gold: Gengar
    Silver: Absol
    Crystal: Hitmonlee, pfft. XD Or a Rapidash
    Ruby: Glameow~
    Sapphire: Primape Um, Lucario or Nuzleaf. =3=
    Emerald: :'D Diglett
    Pearl: Jigglypuff (OKAY, IT WAS THE FIRST THING THAT POPPED TO MIND. Mostly because of the anger) Electrike
    Dia: SNORLAX. :U
    Platinum: Persian. =w=

*greets new members from the top of the new and improved rock* Welcome welcome~

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Does the new and improved rock get Sattelite TV and High Speed internets?

Gold = Ditto, think daycare center. Nuff said.
    Crys = some legendary Gold cant have.

Thats all im touching for now. -lazy-

Snooki

Lucky
    Years
  • :D I have to join this group!
    Okay hi y'all, i'm Kanata Well, I'm still Kanata if they don't change my username to Snooki like I requested :3 Anyway, I got into Pokemon Special about two years back when I saw some people fangiiirling over Ruby somewhere else and got interested :D I read it on manga fox and got really into it. I love Special, OldRival, Chosen, PreciousMetal, Commonor, MangaQuest, and of coarce (Can't spell XDD) the cannon Franticshipping. My favorite arc is GSC and my favorite characters are Ruby, Platinum, and Pearl ;x
    Am I the only one that saw the HG SS arc preview pictures? I'm so excited too see Gold with Ambipom <3 I mean it fits him so well don't'cha think? The other thing I noticed in the preview was that Gold had Togetaro (Don't know how to spell it XD) instead of Pichu, I mean whats up with that? But I think he'll evolve his Togepie into a Togekiss since he evolved his Aipom, I also think that's the hole reason Togetaro's there.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Gold = Ditto, think daycare center. Nuff said.
    Crys = some legendary Gold cant have.

Thats all im touching for now. -lazy-

SIR! .... you don't want to know how I laughed XD;

And a welcome to all new members! (There're a lot all of a sudden O.o)
    @ Kanata: most people have read the HG/SS previews here I think - but when talking about it you should put it in spoiler tags. That way, you won't ruin it for people who don't want to know spoilers. ...eh yeah, like me XD;

@ Val: You're one of the stalkers? You should post more :D There are too many old members gone already.

Lol, how many times we've had this topic...

Well, anyway, everyone's had great answers so far - no need to answer it myself as well I think :D

By the way - a couple of months ago we had these weekly contests with captions for scans from the manga. Wouldn't it be great to do something like that again? :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    Eech, example? O.o
    I don't really know what are you talking about, Snoaz.
    Maybe because my english sucks*shot*...

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Red: Pika lol
    Green: riceros
    Blue: sneasel
    Yellow: butterfree
    Gold: Tornupto
    Silver: sneasel
    Crys: proygon
    Ruby: Milotic
    Sapphire: Salamence
    Emerald:Mr Mime
    Dia: slakoth
    Pearl: zubat
    Platina: Lobunny

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    o.o I am pretty sure it was a shiny Rattata... And she send it to Professor Oak together with a normal colored one.

It was a Pineco. :D

Anyways.

Green: A badass Pidgeot. 'Nuff said.
    Blue: Jinx. HAHAHA oh god someone draw this.
    Yellow: Something adorable, like a Eevee. :3

Gold: Skarmory. Them's awesome.
    Silver: Mismagius. Or something emo along those lines idk.
    Crystal: Combusken. "Its kicking mastery lets it loose 10 kicks per second. It emits sharp cries to intimidate foes." In other words: YOU GONNA GET RAPED.

Ruby: Persian~
    Sapphire: Primeape. Mufufufu. >:D
    Emerald: SHROOMISH. PFTTT.

Diamond: Gulpin. For obvious reasons. :)
    Pearl: Chatot. So. Much. HE DOESN'T STOP TALKING /rage.
    Platina: Altaria. <3

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • So school ate me up and spat me out. Sorry for the absence, guys :<

Anyway, welcome Kanata! :3 And Heartgold too!

And that fangirl rock sounds so epic in so many ways XD;

If Yamamoto and Kusaka ever did a bonus comic at the end of each Volume, what do you think they will be about?
    Bloopers <3 Or maybe the Dex Holders discussing about the happenings of the volume. I also wouldn't mind monologues about the issues of the volume, or jokes. Or just a corner for Gold (the Golden corner lol), so he could answer fanmail religiously and be the usual joker he is without getting plummeted by his fellow comrades. Or just random comics - I wouldn't mind getting to know the Dex Holders better too (:

I lol'd at Sir's answer.

I can only imagine Green as an Alakazam/Scizor for now :< And I can most definitely see a Lopunny!Blue -- she could move mountains if she ever became a Lopunny, I think. And Silver = Sneasel, following the general trend. Yellow as a Cyndaquil would be random but CUTE. And Ruby as Jynx, because lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Fangirl rock? 8D /hides non-PokeSupe-related bishies under it, then sneaks in a Gold, Pearl, and Morty/Matsuba; would hide a Ruby but is afraid there'll be a major fight for him

Hmm...

I guess, since Laura isn't around at the moment, I'll post that link to that one fanart site that's been posted here many times so that way the newer members can see it :D

https://ruby.kikirara.jp/kou/top.html

Bunch of Ruby fanart plus more <3 I swear I have like, over 300 pics on my Desktop just from that site

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back