• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
  • What? A fangirl rock? Where? *Looks under rock to see all her favorite bishies being hidden* Darn. I missed the main run. *Takes Pichu and Ninetails and hides them under rock*

If Yamamoto and Kusaka ever did a bonus comic at the end of each Volume, what do you think they will be about?
    Personally, I would laugh very hard if they had the various Dex Holders comment on the anime version of Pokemon, or their counterparts. I've always wondered what Green and Sapphire thought of Gary and May...

If the Pokedex holders changed into Pokemon, what would they be?
    I should probably show up more if I wanted to answer these topics with some originality.
    Red: Burmy. Er...because it's fluffy? 8D
    Green: Hypno. *averts eyes*
    Blue: Buneary. Then she would own Pearl and invent new spontaneous shippings that I would support.
    Yellow: Cherrim...Cherubi? *ponders* Which ever.
    Gold: Zigzagoon, to run away from Crys because of...whatever juvenile action he took.
    Silver: Latios' protective brother complex plz.
    Crys: Blaziken. It uses it's feet to excellent ends.
    Ruby: Dratini. Ruby as Dratini. All that needs to be said.
    Sapphire: Mawile, hohoho. :3
    Emerald: Celebi~ no, not just because it's green.
    Platina: Absol ftw! Absol FTW!
    Pearl: Farfetch'd has a giant onion that looks eerily similar to something Pearl's always carrying around...
    Dia: Spoink. Dunno, I can see him as a Spoink.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    [...]If Yamamoto and Kusaka ever did a bonus comic at the end of each Volume, what do you think they will be about?

Of course about shippings^^ Red and Yellow...*shot*

I agree too. 8D *shot along with HeartGold12*

If Yamamoto and Kusaka ever did a bonus comic at the end of each Volume, what do you think they will be about?

How Yellow tries to get Red to notice her...
    Parodies; backgrounds; SECRETS!! As long as it's funny.

...Late to reply, sorry if repeated...
    Red: Lucario, cause their epic like him. 8D
    Blue: Lopunny; Lopunny used Captivate. |D
    Green: Mewtwo; serious like him...
    Yellow: Ralts, cause they're cute (or any cute Pokemon, really). 83
    Gold: Aipom, always messing around (and not cause he has one...)
    Silver: Darkrai; covored eye, similar attitudes, epic... |D
    Kris: Combusken/Blaziken cause she would kill own. 8D
    Ruby: Milotic/Gardevoir... *shot*
    Sapphire: Primeape. LOL. XD
    Emerald: Diglett... >>
    Diamond: Gulpin/Swalot/Munchlax/Snorlax. Food. That is all.
    Pearl: I agree with Chatot.
    Platina: Shiny Gardevoir = Pretty and Sparkly/Intelligent.

EDIT: Read over some more replies... As I thought... Repeated... x:

Oh, and anyone see the revealed silhouette of the Gen. V Pokemon? 8D

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Red: Primeape?They like fighting, and he's the battler.
    Green: Hitmonchan (boxer-trains a lot)
    Blue: Tyrogue-evolves a lot:P
    Gold: Blissey:P Blissey has an egg
    Silver: Red Gyarados-coz he's cool, and has red hair.
    Crystal: Crobat?(fast, and captures people, with mean look)
    Ruby: Celebi-coz he never shows his true battling prowess, and celebi's the only legend
    that i haven't seen battling.
    Sapphire: Electabuzz-electabuzz always strike me as battlers.
    Emerald: Ambipom with Technician-dexterous.
    Dia: Munchlax-need i say more?
    Pearl: Chatot-talks so much
    Platinum: Lopunny?Something regal really.

Lol, i've just noticed, Pryce would hate Ruby.

Pryce: needed special pokeball and all the mask of ice crap to get celebi
    Ruby: opened a pokeball and caught celebi.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Lol, i've just noticed, Pryce would hate Ruby.

Pryce: needed special pokeball and all the mask of ice crap to get celebi
    Ruby: opened a pokeball and caught celebi.

Well, if Pryce were a lot nicer towards Celebi, then maybe he wouldn't have to go through all that trouble D: Although at the same time, Celebi, being a time traveler, would've probably sensed what Pryce wanted from it and wouldn't let him get it that easily anyway. With Ruby, I -think- it sensed that something would happen in the future so it went with Ruby to help restore the damage caused in the end.

So yeah, if Pryce had a similar intention like that and never did bad stuff, Celebi wouldn't mind going with him.

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    The homework, it attacks!

I'd LIKE to see various characters just being themselves. Being funny, answering their fanmail, bantering with each other...
    Little stories, something like that. What interactions between the characters would be like if they weren't so busy saving the world all the time.

Red: Actually the most difficult... I can't think of one at the moment.
    Green: Zoroark </genVfever> Some psychic type. Gallade or Kadabra or something, I dunno.
    Blue: Lopunny? I mean I know those are its hands, but still, I'm having trouble thinking of sexy, devious Pokémon.
    Yellow: A Pikachu. Though maybe a Ralts, to add the cute to the whole psychic thing.
    Gold: Haunter! I imagine Haunter as sort of a prankster, sooooo~ it fits. Totally!
    Silver: I think Houndoom. Dark and serious and yet, fiery too.
    Crystal: Hitmonlee. Honestly, that's the easiest one!
    Ruby: Ummmmmmm Gardevoir. I dunno what it is with that evolution family. o_o
    Sapphire: Riolu. Tiny. Cute. Packs a serious punch.
    Emerald: Dunsparce. I don't like either of them.
    Diamond: Pffk. Munchlax. Of course.
    Pearl: Turtwig. Maybe I associate it with him because I chose Piplup as a starter in Platinum, but I see them both being insufferably strong-willed.
    Platina: A Milotic, or something else graceful.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • It was a Pineco. :D

No... I was referring to this:
    Spoiler:

Does the new and improved rock get Sattelite TV and High Speed internets?
    No... it is not an improved rock... it is just the old one, new mentioned. :D
    The fangirl rock is also the headquarter of the Silver fangirl army. We hide there and abuse keep our bishies save from the grip of other ones obsession...

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    Yay! I have friend that i can be shoted(or somethink^^') :3 *Get multi shots*

For me, if ruby need to be a gardevoir, let them be a gallade... He is still a boy, and for his girly character... never mind.

OffTopic - I had a dream(i have dreams about pokemon, really. Poor me, i sleeptalk...) about shaymin, and yellow. Do you guys remember that in talk with blue she said she's gratitude to him... And chuchu have a cute flower with her...

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • Does the new and improved rock get Sattelite TV and High Speed internets?
    No... it is not an improved rock... it is just the old one, new mentioned. :D
    The fangirl rock is also the headquarter of the Silver fangirl army. We hide there and abuse keep our bishies save from the grip of other ones obsession...
    =w= The rock does not need satellite TV and high speed internets. Not when you have as many bishies under that rock that we do. Oh, and the Silver fangirl army! U: I should conduct it again, although it seems many of our troops have gone MIA. ;w; *puts on army hat and jacket* Fangirl Extraordinaire General Blacksheep is back in action! :U I SHALL RAISE A FANGIRL ARMY THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!

More on-topic: Baa has gotten and idea for a fanfic involving the PokeSpe characters and Sins. U: Hopefully Baa will get off her lazy butt and write these ficlets sometime in the future after she's done writing her Valentine's Twinleaf and GerIta, and her serious war fic, and her other dirty fic. :U

Even more on-topic: A new topic!

Back to HGSS: Thinking of the "letting-your-Pokemon-follow-you-around" feature introduced in HGSS (as a shout-out to Pokemon Yellow), which Pokemon do you think the PokeSpe characters would have follow them around?

Not that I know if this has been a topic before due to my inactivity. =w= But they don't have to be the main characters, either. :U And heck, it doesn't even have to be a Pokemon they own, I don't care. U:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Back to HGSS: Thinking of the "letting-your-Pokemon-follow-you-around" feature introduced in HGSS (as a shout-out to Pokemon Yellow), which Pokemon do you think the PokeSpe characters would have follow them around?

Red: I'd say Pikachu, but since that'd be a ripoff of Ash, then Espeon :>
    Green: Mm... Ninetails or Porygon2 :3
    Blue: Her Ditto
    Yellow: Pikachu, because it's a Yellow shoutout XD

Gold: Aipom~
    Silver: Murkrow
    Crystal: Marill! Probably Smoochum

Ruby: Mightyena
    Sapphire: Wailord and yes, this is a reference to that one HGSS comic
    Emerald: Um... Um... I'll say Sudowoodo :>

Dia: Munchlax
    Pearl: Chatot
    Platinum: I'd say Empoleon, but that'd be too Dawn-ish, so... Cherrim :>

/that's all I can come up with; forgive me ;_;

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    Back to HGSS: Thinking of the "letting-your-Pokemon-follow-you-around" feature introduced in HGSS (as a shout-out to Pokemon Yellow), which Pokemon do you think the PokeSpe characters would have follow them around?

They favourite...*shot*
    Well, propobably the same as always*next shot*
    Red: Pika
    Blue: Maybe all of hers, but usually wigglytuff and clefable
    Green: Er... maybe scizor...
    Yellow: Chuchu
    Gold: Ataro
    Silver: Sneasel
    Crys: Smoochum
    Ruby: Evry of his pokemon. They are all so elegant...
    Adarable...
    Gorgeus...
    And BEAUTIFUL.
    Saphire: She kept them flee always
    Emerald: His sceptile, he can take rald on his head :3
    Dia: Beh.
    Pearl: Chatlord
    Platina: Rapdiash

OfTopic

HEY!! THERE IS A NEW POKEMON!! It's called Zorua, find youself on bulbapedia!

Natsu, Gold have ambipom now.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Back to HGSS: Thinking of the "letting-your-Pokemon-follow-you-around" feature introduced in HGSS (as a shout-out to Pokemon Yellow), which Pokemon do you think the PokeSpe characters would have follow them around?
    Red: Pika, hes already 90% out of ball already since the Yellow saga.
    Green: Charizard
    Blue: Jigglypuff
    Yellow: ChuChu
    Gold: Explotaro (The preview already showed him following Gold)
    Silver: Feraligatr
    Crys: I dont think she'll appear too often but Bonee?
    Ruby: Whatever looks prettiest today
    Sapphire: PokeBalls are society's way of keeping pokemon from nature
    Wally: I should get IN one
    Emerald: Sudowoodo
    Dia: Beh
    Platina: Rapidash

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Yay! I have friend that i can be shoted(or somethink^^') :3 *Get multi shots*[...]

LOL. XD

Red: Pika.
    Blue: Ditto.
    Green: Rhydon.
    Yellow: ChuChu.
    Gold: Typhlosion.
    Silver: Sneasel.
    Kris: She has many to choose from. |D
    Ruby: Milotic.
    Sapphire: Blaziken.
    Emerald: Sceptile.
    Diamond: Muchlax.
    Pearl: Chatot.
    Platina: Rapidash.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Aye, forgot Gold gets an Ambipom. Oh well. I'll still think of it as an Aipom <3

Anyways, fanart from Pixiv time <3

Spoiler:

I'm too lazy to post anymore. But, perhaps request pairing fanart you'd like to see other than Frantic, please and I'll post more~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Red: Aero.Red's probably got lazy and decided to fly lots:p
    Green: Who the hell knows? Something from whatever his latest team is. Probably Charizard though.
    Blue: Turtley
    Yellow: All of them.
    Gold: Ambipom
    Silver: Feraligatr.
    Crys: I don't care, don't wanna anger anyone, but i don't like her or her pokemon that much.
    Ruby: Mimi.
    Sapphire: Dunno.
    Emerald: He has pokemon now?
    Platinum: Rapidash

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • No... it is not an improved rock... it is just the old one, new mentioned. :D
    *sets up internet router* wait. no internet?
    Aw, ok
    *sets up plushies under the rock* =w=

=w= The rock does not need satellite TV and high speed internets. Not when you have as many bishies under that rock that we do. Oh, and the Silver fangirl army! U: I should conduct it again, although it seems many of our troops have gone MIA. ;w; *puts on army hat and jacket* Fangirl Extraordinaire General Blacksheep is back in action! :U I SHALL RAISE A FANGIRL ARMY THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!

More on-topic: Baa has gotten and idea for a fanfic involving the PokeSpe characters and Sins. U: Hopefully Baa will get off her lazy butt and write these ficlets sometime in the future after she's done writing her Valentine's Twinleaf and GerIta, and her serious war fic, and her other dirty fic. :U

Not that I know if this has been a topic before due to my inactivity. =w= But they don't have to be the main characters, either. :U And heck, it doesn't even have to be a Pokemon they own, I don't care. U:
    *starts putting up posters* I'm helping baa~
    Oh boy, when redking comes back, he's in for a surprise. Jajajajajajajaja.

:U show me the fics when you finish.

Aye, forgot Gold gets an Ambipom. Oh well. I'll still think of it as an Aipom <3

Spoiler:

I'm too lazy to post anymore. But, perhaps request pairing fanart you'd like to see other than Frantic, please and I'll post more~

:U
    O mai. ;;w;; so many pretty fanarts.
    and evil eevee vulpix Zoura is in it too. owo woo.

Red: Saur (yay big giant toad flower thing~)
    Green: Golduck (idk)
    Blue: Wigglytuff
    Yellow: Chuchu (owo )
    Gold: Aipom (for now,..)
    Silver: Sneasel.
    Crystal: Arcanine (we don't see it enough anymore. :c)
    Ruby: Nana (woof~)
    Sapphire: Blaziken (and no, this is not biased. >>;; )
    Emerald: ..umm....Dusclops
    Platinum: umm..hmm...Frosslass. owo

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    School.... School is being evil to me right now. (Is it just me, or do things become infinitely more difficult in the second semester... D:)

I'm still translating my dojin! I haven't given up yet. XD

Originally Posted by Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

*starts putting up posters* I'm helping baa~
    Oh boy, when redking comes back, he's in for a surprise. Jajajajajajajaja.

-goes to help with the posters- Looks like I'm gonna be part of this army... XD

Ooh, new topics... but I'm too late to answer them creatively...

Aye, forgot Gold gets an Ambipom. Oh well. I'll still think of it as an Aipom <3

Spoiler:

WAAH fanart~ -saves pictures-

Oh, and I ordered the 4th grade magazine (shougakenen or whatever it's called...) because I thought I saw something in the table of contents about HG/SS in there and I got it and....
    It was about the game...
    .... >.>
    So I think I'll just wait till March and buy the official arc then instead.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    [...]I'm still translating my dojin! I haven't given up yet. XD

No thinking of giving up yet, please. D:

[...]Oh, and I ordered the 4th grade magazine (shougakenen or whatever it's called...) because I thought I saw something in the table of contents about HG/SS in there and I got it and....
    It was about the game...
    .... >.>
    So I think I'll just wait till March and buy the official arc then instead.

Shogakukan?
    Also, that event made me LOL. XD

Also, thanks for the translations.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Red: poliwrath
    Green:Porygon sounds cool ^^
    Blue: jigglypuff
    Yellow: chuchu
    Gold: Aipom~
    Silver: sneasel
    Crystal: Marill

Ruby: Mightyena
    Sapphire: eugh she rotates them xD
    Emerald: his'starter'

Platinum: Empoleon

/that's all I can come up with; forgive me ;_;

Snooki

Lucky
    Years
  • I guess my post was good enough because no one said anything so :D

Giirl, you read my mind :3
    Red: Pika
    Green (Male) : Hmm, that's a hard one. Maybe his Charazard, or maybe his Scizor, because it's been with him since he trained with Chuck :]
    Blue (Female) : Jiggly :D
    Yellow: Of coarce Chuchu!

Gold: Alitaro
    Silver: His Feraligator
    Crystal: Smoopeon

Ruby: Ruru ;]
    Sapphire: Chaka, or maybe Phadodo
    Emerald: Sceptile

Platinum: Cherrim
    All this HG/SS PokeSpecial chapter anticipation is like killin' me <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Let's see, definately some epic fanart natsu-kun. The one of school uniforms is great, and I noticed the last one was the water foursome. Pretty cool if you ask me. Now then topic time:

Red: Saur
    Green: Scizor
    Blue: Wiggly
    Yellow: Definately Chuchu
    Gold: Ataro
    Silver: Weavile ftw! Or Honchcrow
    Crystal: Hitmolee lol... no I think Mega seems to be more likely
    Ruby: Milotic... yup
    Sapphire: Blaziken is cool but I'd like to see her with Aggron
    Emerald: Dusclops
    Diamond: Though I do like Beh (and it's the obvious choice) I could also see him with lee
    Pearl: Infernape
    Platina: Frosslass

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back