• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelodyOfSadness

Chocolate Rules!!! ^^
    Years
    ohnonononononononono
    red would totally own Ash
    *sorry for Ash bashing*
    but seriously.
    Spoiler:

*again, sorry for Ash bashing*

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    I'm hoping for some banner when i'm see this fan club, but it's okay. Red epicness is just too much for Ash

justmaee

Overlooking The Unseen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    -x-
    Thanks so much^^ Ohhh, well her legs were kinda hard to draw but in the real pic it was hiding behind Green's so I just drew her shoes.
    As for Red and Ash scenario, I was thinking yeah Red would completely own Ash. But as for their similarities, yeah they are both kinda dense but it's not really a big whoop when it comes to Ash being dense about girls, seeing as there is no actual pairings in the Anime. So yeah.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    hey
    im new i n i luv battle
    some one plxx battle with me
    :D
    lol wrong place noob

But lets stop talking about Red and Satoshi how about this:

Who will win in a battle between Red from special or Red from the pokemon Games?

I know that special is base on the game but I always wanted to do this and recent picture hunting on game Red let me to do this so any thoughts i will like to see a battle like this Red from special being the strongest of the dex holders and Red from the game being the strongest trainer in the games

Years
    Hmmm.....

G/S/C Red or Hg/Ss Red?

G/S/C Red would be a tough one to call.

Hg/Ss Red would lose, simply due to being majorly Pika weak (Electric > Charizard,Blastoise,Lapras, and Volt Tackle > Snorlax's weak defenses.)

MelodyOfSadness

Chocolate Rules!!! ^^
    Years
    I haven't played the RBG and FRLG games so i don't know, and i didn't make it to Red in HGSS yet so i don't know,
    but in my opinion, purely guessing,
    Red in Manga would win.
    just saying.

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    Of course Red from manga would win... he's much more intelligent... XD And his pokémon love him... And he's awesome... And I've defeated Red from G/S/C (XD, this is not a valid argument)...

Do I need to say anything more?

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    ^
    Welcome~
    redking, I think someone is challenging you

Anyway.
    Just a quick announcement.
    Starting now, I'm not going to be on for the next 2 weeks.
    I'm going to Mexico.
    owo/
    Treat Snoaz, Val and SirBoulevard nicely... or else you'll face my wrath once I get back. :3
    see you all in 2 weeks~

(also, update me when I get back. owo/)

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Have fun in Mexico, Chamo! I'm sure you'll have a great time :D

@Justmaee: please note that one-liners aren't allowed; even though strictly speaking yours was a two-liner, you get the point, right? :)

Now, for all the people who forgot... today's Emerald birthday!

I won't say he's my favourite character, but I wish him a very great b-day party nonetheless -- must succeed with the people above ;-)

justmaee

Overlooking The Unseen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    -x-
    @Snoaz: Oh okay taht's fine then.
    @chamo-chan: Well, good luck and have fun at Mexico.
    Emerald deserves a birthday bash^^

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    lol good to have more Red fans here and I'll miss you Chamo. Yeah Feliz cumplea~os Rald you are one of my faves but i still don't like the green one (Sceptile if you most ask)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Hello there new members! (man the club sure has been growing) Also have a nice and safe trip chamo.
    On another note:
    Happy birthday Emerald
    May you have a nice day in the company of your many friends. I see some nice fanart and on the whole Red vs. Ash thing I'm not even gonna bother because the last time I got into this conversation (which happened in this club I may add) I was told to drop the subject. Still Red wins hands down. In fact if Red were tied down by a rope with eight large weights holding him down he would still own Ash. But like I said I'm dropping the topic.

On a side note it's also been a year since I've joined the community/ the club (time really does fly).

MelodyOfSadness

Chocolate Rules!!! ^^
    Years
    I think...
    I can post links now???
    can I???????
    let's try, shall we?
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Yesterday it was Emerald birthday, now it's already Blue's turn. I'll be writing a fic for her, but first the obligatory birthday art!

I also saw an Alice in Wonderland themed one. With Red and Yellow as cards. :D

Anyways, feel free to come up with a topic related to this day, since it seems to be long since we've had a topic.

@ Meloday: that's a pretty nifty comic. Did you draw it? (But now, I put a hold on further Ash/Red talk. Before it turns into one big bashing...)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Happy Birthday Blue ^^ and Emerald who i was late for o.O soz emerald..

whats better for buying the pokemon special manga? viz media or that one?

Last edited:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    yeah i forgot Blue is the oldest of The Original Trio so Happy birthday Blue and Turtley may Green be a little nicer to you today lol.

What would you give Blue for her Birthday?I'll give her a autograph picture of Green wearing only a towel I think that's a great gift

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back