• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Art

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    I know this is crazy, since I messed it up with paint and made it look horrid (mum always peek into the room and I make mistakes when I sense her footsteps). I'm quite hopeless at painting :( I tried my best anyway...
    The idea came from a conversation I had with Omega on MSN...
    btw I have lots of other drawings I did when I was not at PC for some time (as shiny_jiggly), but cannot scan them secretly yet...

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Yey! For a while, I thought you'de never post your art again. x.x It's been such a long time, but that is soooo cute! I love the Yellow banana. =3

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Thank you! =D Some of my art are a bit embarassing, especially the non-pokemon ones, so I won't put them up at all. (Something like how Orange like Kenji =P I got over the crush anyway)
    Here's another two I've drawn. I'm afraid that I might spoil the pictures if I were to outline (with normal black ballpoint pen; the lines come out broken) and colour them, so here's the two in their original form (except the altaria and swablu one)
    I probably won't colour them at all *Is a hopeless artist when it comes to colouring*

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
    Years
    Ooo! Kute! The Krystal pic... Did you draw it as a school doodle? It looks like the type of paper I used for Chinese Saturday School..

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    PKMN_grl said:
    Ooo! Kute! The Krystal pic... Did you draw it as a school doodle? It looks like the type of paper I used for Chinese Saturday School..
    lol that's right I did those on a Chinese Composition writing sheet! I did Gold, Silver, Blue, Yellow too but have not scanned them out yet (they were on the reverse side)

Years
    Hey, they are... nice. I was, stupid s usual and wondered why the pic was TILED. Stupid me. Well, you could try to make the alatrias abit fatter.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Aww, cuuute! ^_^ I love the little picture with the characters dressed up as fruit, lol.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Purin said:
    Thank you! =D Some of my art are a bit embarassing, especially the non-pokemon ones, so I won't put them up at all. (Something like how Orange like Kenji =P I got over the crush anyway)
    Here's another two I've drawn. I'm afraid that I might spoil the pictures if I were to outline (with normal black ballpoint pen; the lines come out broken) and colour them, so here's the two in their original form (except the altaria and swablu one)
    I probably won't colour them at all *Is a hopeless artist when it comes to colouring*

Understandable. =3 The sad thing is...I post all my scary Kenjis here. x.x
    Oh my god!! It's a Muchuuru! *glomps* Y'know how I lust love chibis. X3 The Marina one is the cutest thing ever!

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Eeeek! Cute Marina or.....Dani *throws up*. Marina is an american name to y'know?! Dang Dubbers. . . . annny way, Very cute! I like the Marina and Altaria one!

Back