• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon: Special Chapter Beta 1.8 (RGBY/Vol 2) (10/12/22)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    i am having trouble opening the game it is saying that reinstalling might fix the problem but i downloaded the game it just won't open for me to play. is there anything i can do toplay it?

GamblinFever

The Gambler
    Years
    • Age 33
    • He/Him
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    i am having trouble opening the game it is saying that reinstalling might fix the problem but i downloaded the game it just won't open for me to play. is there anything i can do toplay it?

If you haven't yet, you're supposed to extract the files, first. Aethestode's already pushed another patch, as well, bringing us to demo v0.13. You can download the new demo here.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Ok thank you it extracts them when I click exe but I'll download the new demo

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    the game runs a unrecognized app that no pc will let run so i will not be able to play

GamblinFever

The Gambler
    Years
    • Age 33
    • He/Him
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    the game runs a unrecognized app that no pc will let run so i will not be able to play

Just click run anyway. Win10 likes to flag executables it doesn't recognize. When the alert comes up, click 'more information' and it'll give you the button for 'run anyway'.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Just click run anyway. Win10 likes to flag executables it doesn't recognize. When the alert comes up, click 'more information' and it'll give you the button for 'run anyway'.

ok thank you i just got to gaton port in reds story is that the end of the demo?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2022
    For some reason I can't play demo 3 when I click the application called game a message from windows comes and tels me to extract it so when it got extracted I clicked it but then a new message came and told windows has prtected your pc running this app will cause risk. can somebody help me pls I really want to play this game

GamblinFever

The Gambler
    Years
    • Age 33
    • He/Him
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    For some reason I can't play demo 3 when I click the application called game a message from windows comes and tels me to extract it so when it got extracted I clicked it but then a new message came and told windows has prtected your pc running this app will cause risk. can somebody help me pls I really want to play this game

My previous message covered that.

GamblinFever

The Gambler
    Years
    • Age 33
    • He/Him
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    I am playing red story and I am on ch,4 on the train after I lost the story battle and the story segment is done it keep reapeting the event over and over again please help.

I'll report this to Aethe, but I don't know if he plans on doing another patch until the first beta is out.

GamblinFever

The Gambler
    Years
    • Age 33
    • He/Him
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    Ace, I still haven't gotten into the game (for personal reasons). It might be easier for you to join the Discord and ask WhiteDevil06. He's been helping people figure out where they need to go at certain intervals of the game.

I will be producing a guide soon, I've just been busy.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Ace, I still haven't gotten into the game (for personal reasons). It might be easier for you to join the Discord and ask WhiteDevil06. He's been helping people figure out where they need to go at certain intervals of the game.

I will be producing a guide soon, I've just been busy.

Is it pokecomunity discord?

Back