• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon: Special Chapter Beta 1.8 (RGBY/Vol 2) (10/12/22)

GamblinFever

The Gambler
Years
    • Age 33
    • He/Him
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    Beta 1 arriving on the 15th of July. Thread will be updated further on the 16th of July with the new download link. Support and immediate download will be provided on the Discord server, link found HERE.

Please note the following:
    This is not a ROM hack.
    This is not compatible with JoiPlay.
    We will not provide you with cheats or hacks.
    There is no intention of making this compatible with Android or iOS at this time.

Those joining the Discord server, please note the following:
    There is a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), observe it.
    There is a rules channel, observe it.
    There is a search function on Discord- you can probably find the answers to your questions with that.
    Bugs are reported in the bug discussion channel. ONLY when it is confirmed that you have found a new bug can it be posted to Vol-2-Glitches. Bugs/glitches posted without confirmation in the incorrect channel will be removed.

rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift
    Years
  • Gatekeeping in a Pokemon fangame?

Now I've seen everything!

All you had to do is say "We do not wish to provide this information or support it, you're on your own."

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Gatekeeping in a Pokemon fangame?

Now I've seen everything!

All you had to do is say "We do not wish to provide this information or support it, you're on your own."

man if you think thats surprising then you have no idea................. the fanbase has done stuff like this before and will continue to do so for ages to come, not every fangame/romhack needs to have a debug mode or a godmode option you know

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Hey I see it's said to be six playable characters, but I just find four to choose.
    I know pink is late, but how can I play mystery, or what I download is not the latest one?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey I see it's said to be six playable characters, but I just find four to choose.
    I know pink is late, but how can I play mystery, or what I download is not the latest one?

hint: there's more than just pressing right/left to select the story u wanna play

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2023
    Sir can you please make it available for Android users. A lot of fans waiting for playing Pokemon RGBY vol.2 reply

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Sir can you please make it available for Android users. A lot of fans waiting for playing Pokemon RGBY vol.2 reply

as stated there are no plans to do this because this was made with PSDK which for various reasons cant/wont be compatible with the necessary tools for using it on android

Years
  • I have a habit to explore every house in the region I pass by. I don't know if you already noticed this, but when you play as Blue, in Olivine Town there is a house when you exit, the door ID takes you outside of Red's door in Pallet Town. I hope I'm helping...
    Then when you try to go to route 1, a dialogue between Blue and Silver happens and then the game gets stuck. So I loaded the game from an older save and continued within the storyline, I avoided every house entrance in the Johto region, and now I am "legally" 😜 in Pallet Town.

Excited for the next update! Thank you! 😍

Last edited:

GamblinFever

The Gambler
    Years
    • Age 33
    • He/Him
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    as stated there are no plans to do this because this was made with PSDK which for various reasons cant/wont be compatible with the necessary tools for using it on android
    Thank you, AZ. You've been helpful, here.

I have a habit to explore every house in the region I pass by. I don't know if you already noticed this, but when you play as Blue, in Olivine Town there is a house when you exit, the door ID takes you outside of Red's door in Pallet Town. I hope I'm helping...
    Then when you try to go to route 1, a dialogue between Blue and Silver happens and then the game gets stuck. So I loaded the game from an older save and continued within the storyline, I avoided every house entrance in the Johto region, and now I am "legally" 😜 in Pallet Town.

Excited for the next update! Thank you! 😍

I'm sorry, I just realized I never updated the post with the information for bug reports. Here is the Report Form, and the known bugs. The former has been reported, but I haven't had a chance to check out the latter, yet.

I am behind on managing bug reports, as I've been going through some personal nonsense, but Aethestode's already hard at work on pushing a bug fix for a good lot of these.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    hello. i played yellows stors as far as it goes but now im with blue and after meeting mew and beating team rocket i got back to Pallet Town what do i do now?
    Agatha is still blocking my path to Oaks Lab.
    i found some bugs when i talk to the Name changer my game crashed

Back