• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Club! (returns!)

Lucid

Netkun updated~ Yay, Silver's back~! ;D he's with Yellow in where ever.

Sneazle doesn't look overfed, it must just be Chuchu... XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    If you look at the first pic posted in the thread about his return in the comics section,he sorta looked like a girl o.o But then,he looked normal again <33 Hurrayness.Silver has come back <33 My fav of all the boys in the manga.

Pikachus_Paw

Star Gazer
    Years
    lols yeah he was sorta...girly looking at first i thought i was the only one who thought abt that who knows??-laughs- yeah...i guess yellow fed her too much x3 i wanna see pika's reaction lols(unless he's overfed too)

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
    That's a big woopee,they're both back.Now only 1 remain,but it don't look like he'll make an apearance.So,just woopee for me.
    I'm so curious what will happen when Silver meets up with his dad?They might talk or a little father vs son battle.Now that would be interesting.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    XD I bet it will be like...
    Giovanni: Silver...*cough* I'm your *cough* father!
    Silver: NOOOOO!
    *couldn't resist the Star Wars joke...again XD*
    I hope Gold comes back. The trio isn't complete without him...

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Psychic*Absol said:
    XD I bet it will be like...
    Giovanni: Silver...*cough* I'm your *cough* father!
    Silver: NOOOOO!
    *couldn't resist the Star Wars joke...again XD*
    I hope Gold comes back. The trio isn't complete without him...

XDDD I remember that quote xD That would definately fit into the situation.But wil they recognize each other?Probably have to see XD
    Yea,we need Gold.Or else poor Crys will be sad XD

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Giovanni will recognise him. I mean, he has a picture of little Silver, and the boy hasn't changed much. Oo; Besides, he has still his Sneasel, and Giovanni also knows about that.
    But I doubt that Silver will recognise his dad...

Lucid

This kills any theories that he and Blue we're siblings then. XD

Wonder who his mama is...? o.o

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Pretty obvious they weren't related.I don't see how a brunette and a red-head would have any realationship--unless it's romantic and/or the parents have siblings diffrent?Too complicted,yet it kills all theories as you said.

I've too wondered who his mom is...

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Akinari said:
    oh lol... Star Wars gag... yeah. The organization that Silver loathes and his father is the organization's leader...classic lol
    That is what I call Irony! lol

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Hey, can I join? I love the manga 'Pokemon Special'! My favorite people are Blue and Green.

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
    Heheh,really funny,but that's how the situation looks like,I mean look,the father's the bad guy and the son's a good guy,if you know what i mean.
    Come to think of it,most of the situations like that,the father's always bad,oh well.
    But if Gold comes back,which one will he be in?One thing that would be ironic is if he comes in the R/S saga,i doubt it.But then again,the trio will all be there.....except in different regions.
    EDIT:Radioactive Waste,welcome to the club.And to tell you my favorite chracters they would be Blue and Red,oh and Yellow.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Welcome to the club,Radioactive Waster!^^

Ho..I remember that I read from somewhere that Gold's Pichu might know the Emerald exclusive move,Volt Tackle.Thus his appearance and connection to the later sagas.

But that must have meant that Chuchu must've been holding a Light Ball.But I didn't see no Light ball,so yeah.XD

Back