• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Club! (returns!)

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    *stupid theory, but anyway* Maybe Chuchu is fat because she ate the Light ball. XD
    Silver will most likely be in FR/LG, Chris in BF, so Gold would logically be in R/S...but isn't that ending soon? Oo

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
    The RS saga IS about to end,but that's my opinion,so we have no idea if Gold will come back.I mean,he doesin't have a main reason now does he?
    And the way i see it,looks like a Saga ends every 7 volumes,i have no idea how i knew this,but it just became too obvious,just like,a new pokemon game(not remakes)comes every 3 years.Anywho,back to the subject.
    If Gold does come back,and it is the RS saga he shows in,would it be a major apearance or a stupid cameo apearance?

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Seeing as Gold wanted to train with Red, and Red has trouble beating Deoxys, maybe he could return to help Red...just my idea. 0=)

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    How could Gold help against Deoxys if Red can't? Well we will see, anyway, I mean Crys actually has a reason to be in The Battle Fronteir. Remeber, she hired Emerals to infiltrate the Battle Fronteir. Yellow and Silver are either gonna have a saga together or go to The Sevii Islands and Gold, really has no purpose as far as we can see from now.

Lucid

Gold's going to show up sooner or later, it would be stupid not to bring one of the main characters back, Cry's or someone's probably going to call him for help or something.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I doubt it, but I suppose you are right. I rather don't care for Gold anymore, so I hope he doesn't come back.

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
    That's kinda mean,but your right,he might not come back.
    I mean,he doesin't have a purpose on why he should go back,or something.
    The other two have their reasons,but Gold doesin't,so,i don't expect him to come back...

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Yeah,it'd be rather unfair to bring everyone back cept' for Gold.They're sure to find a way to squeeze him in,I guess.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I suppose that is true, but he can't just appear. I mean honestly I love Silver and Yellow, but honestly the only one that really should appear again is Crys, and that is only,because she is Emerald's employer. I have a theory why she dispatched him, but it is most likely wrong.

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    Hey, can i join this club??^^ I love Pokespecial!!!^^ Its like number one of what i want for the holidays!!^^

plus: my two favorite shippings in the world: Wallace/Winona and Ruby/Sapphire, are in pokespecial too!!!^^

im thinking gold would make a entrance alright, but probably a big one (like if Silver and Yellow team up to help and get stuck in a corner, Gold would fly in his scooter and vala! He saves the day!! ^^)

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Welcome to the club,Blackie!^^
    And,Gracefulshipping you say??>D

Pokemon Special Club! (returns!)

Yay for another Franticshipper as well!^^
    Kay,anyway,yeah,that could be another possibilty.I can imagine it now-

Gold-Yo!Silver and Straw hat gal!
    Silver-What're you doing here?!
    Gold-Saving your butt,what does it look like I'm doing?!

XD

Last edited:

Lucid

I agree with you their on that, Winnona is thin!
    Wallace too, but I guess it's just how Winnona is posed, she looks like she's about to snap in two. @@

Years
    The thread is about the manga Pokemon Special. Maybe reading the first post will help?

And sure you can join. You can learn more about the manga even if you want to.... and we will inject you with our propaganda of Pokemon manga >>> Pokemon anime XD

Back