• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Club! (returns!)

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
Years
  • I was looking for this thread and couldn't find it at ALL! So I searched for it and I STILL couldn't find it...I wonder where it went! o_O;;

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • I agree everyone. I try to post here everyday but I don't know what I should post here. What're we never talk about Pokemon Special? I think,if we know what we'll talk,it's easier to post here because I can come here everyday.(Besides,yesterday.) But,Zap,you change your username? I'll edit my friends list.

peekachoo

~*wah piang eh*~
    Years
  • hey. i finally found the club thread!:D
    i was wonderin'...there is gonna be a new game called pearl/diamond version or somethin' right? are there gonna be new characters? then Hidenori Kusaka'll create new stories right? hmm...im not quite sure..:dead:

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Hopefully...it won't be remakes of Gold/Silver....o_O; But it'll be awesome if Gold or Silver gets new clothing.

Hmm, I guess they could make it dark/psychic type trainers. And they start out with Eevees, if you choose the dark type trainer, you start your journey at nighttime with your Eevee?? o_O; Me and my crazy ideas. Too bad I don't have Nintendo DS and I don't plan on getting one.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • peekachoo said:
    hey. i finally found the club thread!
    i was wonderin'...there is gonna be a new game called pearl/diamond version or somethin' right? are there gonna be new characters? then Hidenori Kusaka'll create new stories right? hmm...im not quite sure..
    I hope too. But,now in my country,Gold and Silver version aren't end yet but hmm... That's really interesting. I'm not sure but in Japan,Ruby and Sapphire version aren't end.
    Zap said:
    Hopefully...it won't be remakes of Gold/Silver....o_O; But it'll be awesome if Gold or Silver gets new clothing.

Hmm, I guess they could make it dark/psychic type trainers. And they start out with Eevees, if you choose the dark type trainer, you start your journey at nighttime with your Eevee?? o_O; Me and my crazy ideas. Too bad I don't have Nintendo DS and I don't plan on getting one.
    That's really nice idea. Maybe,not only Espeon and Umbreon. I think,it's nice if they create Vaporean,Jolteon and Flareon for starting pokemons also. But,I don't have Nintendo DS too. I'm so sorry if I off-topic.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • T.J. said:
    I don't plan to get a DS either.

^_^ It's alright not to get one...we can just read the Pokespecial to figure out what the game is about. Also there are several sites that offer information on it. What I am looking forward to getting is either the PS3 or PSP, depends on which console has more games.

Ugh!! I'm getting behind on my Pokespecial translation project!! @_@ After midterms are over...must translate at least ONE book in this lifetime. *runs off screaming*

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • My Dad reserved a Nintendo DS for my older sister...I think it was a waste because I know we won't use it much.

Also, do any of you love the anime "Full Metal Alchemist?"
    I watched all the episodes and absolutely love it!
    Very discreet, interesting, and focused. Yet, I feel kind
    of scared that it will be mutilated like other really good anime
    are when they are dubbed (i.e Rouruni Kenshin, esp. Kaoru's, Kenshin's,
    Heck! all their voices except for Sojiro and Saitou) when it appears on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim on Nov. 6th (This Saturday) But, you never know if you never try to watch it...I just hope it's good and that it's uncut.

Pokemon is a very intersting Anime and Manga, but I just wish they had a focused main goal, instead of unimportant "filler episodes"

Only 5 out of 7 movies were good: First, 2000, Celibi, Heros, and Deoxys

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Zapchu said:
    ^_^ It's alright not to get one...we can just read the Pokespecial to figure out what the game is about. Also there are several sites that offer information on it. What I am looking forward to getting is either the PS3 or PSP, depends on which console has more games.

Ugh!! I'm getting behind on my Pokespecial translation project!! @_@ After midterms are over...must translate at least ONE book in this lifetime. *runs off screaming*
    Translate project? That's really great project! I would like to translate too but I don't know about Japanese. *sighs*

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Tkinc said:
    My Dad reserved a Nintendo DS for my older sister...I think it was a waste because I know we won't use it much.

Also, do any of you love the anime "Full Metal Alchemist?"
    I watched all the episodes and absolutely love it!
    Very discreet, interesting, and focused. Yet, I feel kind
    of scared that it will be mutilated like other really good anime
    are when they are dubbed (i.e Rouruni Kenshin, esp. Kaoru's, Kenshin's,
    Heck! all their voices except for Sojiro and Saitou) when it appears on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim on Nov. 6th (This Saturday) But, you never know if you never try to watch it...I just hope it's good and that it's uncut.

Pokemon is a very intersting Anime and Manga, but I just wish they had a focused main goal, instead of unimportant "filler episodes"

Only 5 out of 7 movies were good: First, 2000, Celibi, Heros, and Deoxys

All hail FMA! And yes, you are too, too true on the dubs and pokemon fillers. In fact, I believe the fillers episodes is the cause of general hate towards pokemon. It's WAY too repetitive.

And the dubs? I don't even want to know. XP

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    I've grown detached to my gameboys now, since I haven't touched them or bought new games for them (they're all beaten long ago...muahaha) for a year or two.

peekachoo

~*wah piang eh*~
    Years
  • bah....i guess the games i bought for my GBA have finally tripped over the edge of boredom..
    all i do now is stare at my goldfish tank and wait for the next pokemon manga to come out..:D

Back