• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special: Diamond and Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Magnus

青き戦士 - ゴッド マグナス
Years
  • I was checking Pokemon Special's main web page and I was wondering if you guys might want a heads up on the character descriptions. So here is a translated description of:

Pearl

Diamond

and Princess

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
  • Well I can be a graphic designer if you want ^^
    I can re-edit the image. Too bad, they are in JPG version.
    I recommend you to save them into PNG to be Crystal Clear one.

Wallace Berlitz

Years
  • And I think you translated it with Google Translator? Because it's like translated from Google Translator...
    By the way here's neat version:

Lucar10

Record for Longest Hiatus
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2015
    Why does everyone call Lucas and Dawn Diamond and Pearl. It mix me up all the time. And in that comic Pearl is actually Daimon

Me like Lucario

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Why does everyone call Lucas and Dawn Diamond and Pearl. It mix me up all the time. And in that comic Pearl is actually Daimon

Well it is kind of their NAMES! In the manga Lucas is Diamond, Pearl is the rival character, and Dawn is Platina/Platinum/Lady Berlitz. And whats with the Lucario pic!?

Wallace Berlitz

Years
  • Yeah this thread is no related with Lucario.... And you like Lucario is only your buisness. You should go to General Thread to discuss. And this is the most stupiest thing I heard... You're not a Manga fan so you don't have to reply. There is no Lucas or Dawn. There is only Diamond, Pearl and Platina/Platinum/Lady Brelitz. So... If you're not sure please don't reply with something like this.

Years
  • Why does everyone call Lucas and Dawn Diamond and Pearl. It mix me up all the time. And in that comic Pearl is actually Daimon

Well... because thats their names in the manga! How can it be any simpler?
    What's with the Lucario pic? That is in no way related to this topic.
    Anywho..
    Platina looks so pretty in those pics! >w<

Wallace Berlitz

Years
  • These people who don't know about the SPECIAL (Adventures) Dont' ever come here again! This is so stupid... How come they will be Lucas blah blah blah~ I think you entered the wrong section... What's with the Lucario? Did you think this is Pokemon General section? No. This is manga section. So dont ever come back if you dont know who is the manga character.

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
  • These people who don't know about the SPECIAL (Adventures) Dont' ever come here again! This is so stupid... How come they will be Lucas blah blah blah~ I think you entered the wrong section... What's with the Lucario? Did you think this is Pokemon General section? No. This is manga section. So dont ever come back if you dont know who is the manga character.
    Wallace is like our guard dog, he yells at noobs and scares them away:D.
    Just kidding Wallace, no offence intended.

Years
  • Wallace is like our guard dog, he yells at noobs and scares them away:D.
    Just kidding Wallace, no offence intended.
    Totally. xD
    But, just as a radom thing to add to this, I heard that Pokemon Special DP may begin its compilation in Volume 29 also. Is it true? That would be awesome. :3

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • These people who don't know about the SPECIAL (Adventures) Dont' ever come here again! This is so stupid... How come they will be Lucas blah blah blah~

They can come here all they want because there are more comics than PokeSpecial. Maybe they're new to it and are interested to read it. So stop acting all high and mighty because it doesn't look good at all and you look ignorant about a situation that could be a real question.

On topic: Thanks for the information.

Years
  • I thought Volume 29 ended with the Kanto trainers(Finally!) being revived? Now I'm confused...

Aww.. I saw it on SerebiiForums.
    According to the Netkun website, Wonderland 10 will have 76 pages of its content devoted to the continuation of the Emerald series. Together with the 26 uncompiled pages from Wonderland 9, this gives a total of 102 Emerald pages.

As Vol.29 is released on 27/11, this more or less confirms that Wonderland 10 will complete the Emerald series, and by counting the page numbers (each volume has around 200 pages), the first half of Vol. 29 should finish the Emerald series (perhaps with some extra pages), and the DP series should begin its compilation in Vol. 29 as well.

Coronis~

That gives me more to look forward too. :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Pokespecial D/P honestly looks very interesting. Haha, I love Dia's character, he's so silly, although I think that they could have drawn Lady Berlitz...

Well, less cat-like. Her eyes are a little pointy, you know?

Does anybody have any idea where I can read this online...?
    ^
    I have a feeling I'm going to get kicked in the shin for this comment.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    i think that Lady Berlitz's eyes look the way they do because, well she was always sheltered her entire life, always studying, and she got a little... snotty(for lack of a better word) from being rich and spoiled. So her eyes are a little hollow as she really doesn't have any experience with the outside world and how to interact friendly with people (there is a difference between respectful and friendly) so maybe as it goes, on her eyes will become more normal? as she continues to journey with diamond and pearl.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back