• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Nominated in Nick Magazine

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    So I voted about three days ago, and I felt very proud of myself. And I think we really need everyone's involvement to vote for pokespecial.

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
    I went and posted, though I have like 4 posts there. I'm just more used to Pokecommunity, I don't know why.

EDIT: I now hate SerebiiForums. People are mean, unsupportive, and think I'm spamming! Geez, I'm not going back there again. -.-'
    Thread: https://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=368947

My only forum NOW is Pokecommunity, you guys are the only cool Pokemon forum on the Internet. ^.^
    And Pokescansclub, by Wallace Ryan.
    **** those people were harsh! Way to crush our hopes jerks! Now the thread's closed! GRR!!
    Nobody listen to my ideas anymore espcially not those includeing Serebii's forums-_-"

Years
    Pokemon Special deserves to be recognized. I like these manga and could not stop reading it. Thoses other mangas are well known by because they have anime version of them. Most people do not even read manga, but rather watch only the anime that is based off of them. Hardly anyone knows about the Pokemon Special because their is no anime version of it and they sell the manga in very few countries in the world. If they sell it in more countries then it might be more noteable by people who read manga. Also I hate when people say that Pokemon is just for children, which is said by Pokemon Haters. I mean depending on what type of Pokemon canon you referring to the age group can vary.
    I agree with you 10000000%. Pokespecial totally deserves to be recognized. Naruto's okay, but it just gets way to much attention for its own good. Pokespecials good too, even better (IMO) and nobody knows about it. -.-' We have a perfectly good chance to sortof "advertise" Pokespecial for free, and we can do it by, oh, I don't know...
    VOTING! And those jerks on Serebii don't even wanna do that. D8

So I voted about three days ago, and I felt very proud of myself. And I think we really need everyone's involvement to vote for pokespecial.
    Congrats for being better that those Serebii jerks!
    Like your location. May I join you? xD
    Destroying Serebii = FUN!

**** those people were harsh! Way to crush our hopes jerks! Now the thread's closed! GRR!!
    Nobody listen to my ideas anymore espcially not those includeing Serebii's forums-_-"

Exactly! I mean, if we all just vote, maybe Chuang Yi will get a clue and start selling manga in more places. (Probably America, because Nick was in America.)
    Those Serebii Forums jerks can go die in a landfill. xD
    I don't hate everyone on SerebiiForums, I have my awesome friend Tricia there, but people are generally MUCH nicer here on PC. If all Pokespecial fans just voted on every computer they know, maybe Pokespecial will win. Just because I only had 10 posts, nobody respects me on there. I had one post here and people were still treating me normally!

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    That's because I didn't see you when you had 1 post.

Anyway, seeing that VIZ still hold the rights (They do have them still right?) and PUSA doesn't seem to want to do anything with it [PokeSpecial], I don't see how they could legally be sold in stores.

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years

Anyway, seeing that VIZ still hold the rights (They do have them still right?) and PUSA doesn't seem to want to do anything with it [PokeSpecial], I don't see how they could legally be sold in stores.

Well, I believe in a miracle. I mean, pokespecial being nominated in Nick Magazine was a miracle enough. And that's a start.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    EDIT: I now hate SerebiiForums. People are mean, unsupportive, and think I'm spamming! Geez, I'm not going back there again. -.-'
    Thread: https://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=368947

My only forum NOW is Pokecommunity, you guys are the only cool Pokemon forum on the Internet. ^.^

Previous post: I LOVE Inuyasha, which brings me to part of why I don't go on serebii forums anymore. I was on an Inuyasha thread, and some RUDE people bashed the living daylights out of me.

You should have seen what they said to me. Even for me, it was totally inappropriate. And I'M usually the one who is inappropriate! For people who get defensive about SerebiiForums, while it's true that not ALL people are rude, a lot of people are. You should read some posts. I love Pokecommunity WAY more than Serebii. Information there, fun and good stuff here^_^

BTW, Bubblewrap, don't let it get to you. EVERYTHING is spamming to them.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Well, I believe in a miracle. I mean, pokespecial being nominated in Nick Magazine was a miracle enough. And that's a start.

Being nominated for a contest in a magazine is one thing. Being able to sell again is another but your hope is pretty high up. It's better to hope for the best and expect the worst. :D

Years

Ha. ^.^
    Maybe cause I was a noob on Serebii, nobody would care. If Coronis or somebody posted this on Serebii, people would be nicer.
    Lets all hope Pokespecial will win. Maybe, PUSA will see the light of selling Pokespecial in USA.

btw- But, I just wonder, how EXACTLY is my thread spamming? D8
    (On Serebii.)

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    It's not that your thread was spam, it was the people in your thread that were spamming.

Chelc said:
    This is cool (I...guess) and all, but this is just turning into a spam thread. :\

Now that you all know, go and vote or whatever you want to do.

Closing.

So yeah, that's why it was closed. But on your comment on someone else posting it, it wouldn't have mattered really. As much as it pains me to say it, it is Nick magazine. So it's really nothing special. :\

Years
    Yeah, I know. Its just the horrible sad truth. But, I just kinda want Pokemon Special to have ONE award other than Naruto, which probably has lots of awards already. D8

Also, I really like your avvie. :3

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, I know. Its just the horrible sad truth. But, I just kinda want Pokemon Special to have ONE award other than Naruto, which probably has lots of awards already. D8
    To be fair, it would only be the comic that would have awards, not the cartoon.

Also, I really like your avvie. :3
    Of course you do. I chose it of course, which makes it the best ever. :P

Years
    I think I saw that on a fortune cookie once:\
    Not all the people on Serebii are jerks, I know a couple of cool people on there.:)
    Unfortunately about 90% of the people are jerks(no offence to anyone who has a profile on Serebii)

Fortune cookies. Once I got "Something will happen soon." D8
    After that I got a B on my English final. >.<

Yeah, there are some cool people on Serebii, but other than that, other people were pretty much jerks.

I think I maddened them when I said
    People on Pokecommunity were much more supportive.
    *shot*
    Ha, but thats the truth. xD
    To be fair, it would only be the comic that would have awards, not the cartoon.

I know. I like Naruto, I have nothing against it, but it has way too many awards.

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
    ^On a fortune cookie I got "a danger forseen is half avoided". What does that mean? How do you half avoid a danger?
    I like Naruto too, it's okay. The movies are repetative and I don't like it that half my school watches it and thats the only anime they'll watch. Not even the subbed version which is way better(as subs always are)

Years
    Yeah, dubs almost always ruin any anime. They just sound cooler in Japanese. xD

That fortune cookie is wierd. Once, I got a blank one. TOTALLY blank. xD

For the Naruto school thing, I feel your pain. The show/manga is quite repetitive (sp?) after awhile. -.-

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    Yeah, dubs almost always ruin any anime. They just sound cooler in Japanese. xD

That fortune cookie is wierd. Once, I got a blank one. TOTALLY blank. xD

For the Naruto school thing, I feel your pain. The show/manga is quite repetitive (sp?) after awhile. -.-

Let me repeat this because I was so horrified: You should have seen what they said to me. Even for me, it was totally inappropriate. And I'M usually the one who is inappropriate! For people who get defensive about SerebiiForums, while it's true that not ALL people are rude, a lot of people are. You should read some posts. I love Pokecommunity WAY more than Serebii. Information there, fun and good stuff here^_^

BTW, Bubblewrap, don't let it get to you. EVERYTHING is spamming to them.

I would not recommend reading that thread. Every post on there was TOTALLY uncalled for.

My brother got a blank fortune slip one time^^ Also, one time, I got one that said something about your treasured friend connecting with you, and the next day, my best friend of ten years, whom I had forgotten to call for a couple of weeks, called and we talked for hours. weird, huh?

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    Well lets just say each anime/manga has its own special "ability". They are all special in their own way.

Donna

~
    Years
    Oh wow, I just got to vote! (Wonder if proxy's will help too? hehe)

P.S. How... nice those people are on Serebii. Very mature yes -__-, are they even fans of PokeSpe?!

Back