• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Pokemon stacks

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2021
    Hi there I would like to know how much my complete collection of first edition pokemon magnetic stacks

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi there! welcome aboard! i'm not familiar with magnetic stacks but i'm sure someone here is :D

Years
  • I've never head of these and the only thing I can find on this is on ebay where some people are selling them individually for £1.21 - £2.41 a piece.
    So other than multiplying those prices x the amount you have I don't really know tbh. Maybe someone more knowledgeable about these will come along =3

Anyway, hello and welcome to the forums!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi there I would like to know how much my complete collection of first edition pokemon magnetic stacks
    Hi and welcome to PC! I don't know what those are either, but I hope you found some answers somewhere. It'd be fun if you wanted to stick around and chat with us in other threads too :3

Back