• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Stained Memories Trainer Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

BourbonWhiskey

Pokemon Trainer Since 1998
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2017
    Hello. I am the Creator of Pokemon Stained Memories, which is still in progress. I work with my Partner, Ziposaki. I would like to ask your reviews on my newly made Trainer Sprites.

First would be Alexander Black. The ex-Team Rocket Ace Member that lost his memories after defying Adam of Team Rocket- He is the son of Giovanni and the current Boss of Team Rocket.
    This would be in Alexander Black's (Main Player) Trainer Card.

Spoiler:

http://postimg.org/image/cae4jr7p3/

The next would be the new Team Rocket's Boss. Adam of Team Rocket. He favors Alexander when he was still a member. Their characteristics are in my Help Thread Request on ROM hacking, as well as the plot of the story, if ever you are interested to check.

Spoiler:

http://postimg.org/image/xlboo0ptj/

There are only two of us working with the hack. We always need some help. If you want to know the introduction of the story Pokemon Stained Black which is a ROM hack of Pokemon FireRed, just message me and I will send you the introduction.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there BourbonWhiskey. :)

First off, I can't see any of the content in the spoiler. I don't know if this is occurring on my end, your end, or anyone elses end; but your images are not appearing. Second, pixel art belongs in the Pixel Art section. Third, normally I would move your gallery over there for you, but I'm afraid it would still break the rules as you are required to showcase at least four examples of your work.

These things in mind, I'm going to close your thread. :( But I encourage you to post a new gallery in the aforementioned section. Just make sure you read all the rules before posting again.

Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back