• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starlite League

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
for those who joined last welcome back, we're still starting on the 12th.
Here is a brief summary of the plot (pm me for the full plot)

Every 75 years the Latios Constellation alines with the sun making the pattern of a Latios on Sootopolis City. To honor that moment the people of Sootopolis hold a grand tournament. This year you will start your journey, but can you get all 8 Hoenn badges in time for the tournament? We'll soon see.

Please state your...
Name:
Starting Pkmn:
Astrological Sign:

Thank you.

ps sorry for people who already stated this info but you'll hafta do it again.

EDIT: sorry about saying we were gonna start the rp on the 12, i wasn't countin on so many people joinin lol
anyway we don't have a set date anymore, we start when we gather all the info we need about rivals and traveling buds.

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Name: Miyu
Description: She has short, black hair, and brown eyes. She wears a tank-top with jeans, with a bag that looks like Haruka/May's at the side. n_n
Starting Pokemon: Torchic
Astrological sign: Sagittarius
Rival: Samantha Shadow
Traveling Partner: Elijah Parks

Last edited:

toxantic

Pokémon Breeder
Years
Name: Elijah Parks.
Description: Elijah was almost six feet tall, he weighed a little under one hundred and thirty pounds. His skin was a beach tan and his hair the color of platinum blond. Eli, as he likes to be called, wears huge baggy khaki shorts atop his surfer shorts and a grayish/baby blue tagless T-shirt. His face was usually expressionless, the Ice Blue eyes stayed at a single pose. Emotionless.
Starting Pok?mon: Psyduck.
Astrological Sign: Scorpio.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
This is great!!!
I never thought I'd have this many people join.
I'm gonna be a character too.
I might start it today, but it's pretty unlikely because today's a Korean holiday.

Thanx

Name: Kenny
Description: Red/Black Hair. Clothing similar to Brendan's (pokeball patterns).
Starter: Zangoose
Astro. Sign: Leo

Last edited:
Years
Hope it ain't too late to join! ^.^

Name: Julia Kabania
Description: Long blue hair, peachy skin, deep blue eyes, wearing a black shirt with flared sleeves, and black flared pants with a white stripe going down both sides
Starting Pkmn: Marill
Astrological Sign: Virgo

innocent_fox

keeper of darkness
Years
Name: jenna
Description: long strawberry blonde hair, peachy skin, brown eyes, black belly shirt, black track pants
Starting Pkmn: mercrow
Astrological Sign: aquarius

Last edited:

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
okay everybody before we start the rp there are 3 rules to be followed seeing as you get to do the rp for your own character:

1)No god-mode, EVER
2)You hafta choose a rival
3)You hafta run into other people in the rp (not just your rival)
at some point in the rp.

If everyone has got that clear we can start the rp once we choose rivals.

Years
Can I still join?

Name: Rose Morningstar
Age 15
Description: 5'10", brown/blonde hair to her chin. She usually wears her red tshirt with a silver dragon in the middle, jeans, red/white sneakers, and a blue cameflouge *sp bandana.
Starting Pokemon: Charmander
Astrological Sign: Aquarius

Last edited:

Esurified

Flamethrower Rekindled
Years
Name: Esura Miyazaki
Nickname: Lil'Esura
Description: Lil'Esura is 6'00'' tall and he has red hair with black gloves, with black jeans, yellow jacket, yellow headband with a ball with stripes that says PikaPower, and a yellow whip.
Starting Pkmn: Pikachu
My Rival: Rose Morningstar/DragonGirl
Astrological Sign: Aries

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
let me make this clear, as long as we have an even* number of people in the rp, it's cool up until we start it okay.

*the reason we need an even amount of people is because of rivals, no threesomes!

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Name: Kite Kuya
Description: Brick Red hair, spikey, green eyes, 'yellow' skin(japanese ppl's skin) Red shirt with a button unbuttoned on the top, and brown cargo shorts, wears a chain looking necklace with a ruby gem stone stuck to a steel plate.
Starting Pokemon: Poliwag
Astrological sign: Leo

Last edited:

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
a note to Omega-Brendan:

Please choose a different starter unless Miyu-Chan doesn't have a problem, I just think it would be more interesting if everyone had different starters,

meanwhile we still need to choose rivals, anyone brave enough to ask someone else, anyone?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Nah, I don't have a problem... n_n Who wants to be my rival? n_n;;;;

toxantic

Pokémon Breeder
Years
Hmm, if we are allowed to have traveling partners I would not mind being partners with Miyu-chan. As for a rival, If you would except, Brendan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back