• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starter Kit for RPG Maker 2003 is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
Um...if you aren't good with games then testing wouldn't be for you, you would have to look through coding to see if anything is messed up point out any glitches in the system...not something you should do if you aren't very good.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Yes, Unorignally Funny is right. You must know that something is wrong and know what is wrong, and where.
It isn't just playing, you know.

And MikeGTS said he was doing it by himself.

~Azura.

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2016
Just putting my word in that I look forward to this.

OFF TOPIC:
Also has anyone noticed that there are literally NO GAMES released on this site. Only threads, some demos. PPL NEVER FINISH THEM!

ON TOPIC:
Anyway. Looking forward to it

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Wow, that looks great.
I gonna ask and sugest a few things, if thats alright.

The day and night thing is great, but why not go a little further? Why dont you put in random weather effects, like rain, storms, and in moutain towns, snow, and blizzards.
That would even make it better than better.

Know, I read the first post of this thread, and you asked for help with Kanto, and Johto. Are you making a region linked game? If you are, again you should go the extra mle.
Try making all the orange Islands, I know there is alot, but most are pretty small. I could help you to, but I don't have that program.

Oh, and what about the Sevii Islands? Are they going to be in this to?

I would love to help you with this, I can map things for hours without stoping. I think maping is extremely fun. So, if you could tell me where to get this program, or mabye send me an attachment, that would be great.

Keep up the good work.
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;)

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
Years
Hi everyone! I present you my return from a long time. THAT'S RIGHT! I'M BAAAAAAACK! I hope all of you return as my beloved fans! I know you all are desesperate to see when a beta version will come out, well i don't have a release date defined, so you will have to continue to suffer (lol, sorry). I'll be posting and.... HAIL PKMN RM2K3 SK!!!

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
Years
thanks, i will need your support most of all guys, so that this project gets done. Ok, i will work on the CBS, i left it apart long enough, mapping will be stopped for now until i make most of the CBS. Keep posting guys and.... HAIL PKMN RM2K3 SK!!!

Years
Hey, I was a fan of this, but seeing as how you were away, brought woe to those who were highly excited of this.

But very glad to see you back, I will support you and give you ideas and such, :P

Also, one thing, how come your mapping out the regions? If its a starter kit, then shouldnt we choose what would be there to map? Lol, just wondering, I think I already know what your going to say, lol,

And if you need any help, I just got my new computer, so I could take a swing at things to help out, thanx again for returning, xD

Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2007
wow! This looks awsome, i've wanted to make my own pokemon game with rm2k3 for awhile but i could never figure out how. Your awsome! Keep up the good work.

~pokejake

Years
Hmm.. I don't think anytime soon. Although, when [Mike] is away, and doesn't post for awhile, it can mean anything, which also means he may not post for a month or two again.

cardfreak

Decepticon ******
Years
Can this RPG maker allow you to make up a new region? Does it also allow you to put 4th Gen. Pokemon into the wild? Can you please put up an option where you can make up your own region?

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Any game maker allow you to create your region. That's the whole point of game makers: creating something [almost] original.

Years
Can this RPG maker allow you to make up a new region? Does it also allow you to put 4th Gen. Pokemon into the wild? Can you please put up an option where you can make up your own region?

You know, if you look at the name, "Rpg Maker", then that should answer your questions.

Years
Hello everyone,
is there a way or place i can download any pokemon games for RPG Maker XP

Uhh... first of all, NO NECROPOSTING! That means posting in threads over a month old.

Secondly, your new, so read the rules first, otherwise you will get into trouble without even knowing it!

Thirdly, you ask questions where they are applicable, in this case, ask questions in the Help Forum, or wherever it needs to be asked, not in dead threads.

~Reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back