• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

**Pokemon Starter Kit XP HELP!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Can anyone help with this please?
    Making a new pokemon game which will have around 100-115 totally new pokemon, in starting to add these I have now received this error message:

Exception: NoMethodError
    PokemonOrgBattle:96:in `fromInspected'
    Compiler:605:in `pbCompileBattlePokemon'
    Compiler:604:in `pbCompilerEachCommentedLine'
    Compiler:569:in `each_line'
    Compiler:569:in `pbCompilerEachCommentedLine'
    Compiler:566:in `open'
    Compiler:566:in `pbCompilerEachCommentedLine'
    Compiler:604:in `pbCompileBattlePokemon'
    Compiler:3832:in `pbCompileAllData'
    Compiler:3939

can anyone help me resolve this? :)

Hey, Ryan! Welcome to PokeCommunity! :)

Hmm, we won't be able to answer your question here since The Welcome Lounge is mostly where we greet new members that join; I'm sorry. v_v You can get answers over at Game Development, though, which is the go-to section for anything related to RPG Maker and Pokemon Essentials! You should stop by there and the regulars will be sure to help you.

Good luck! Closing this now since it's in the wrong place, but you're always free to private message a staff member for more help. Maruno is the moderator of Game Development so if you're confused about where to post what there, he'd be the best person to go to!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back