• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starterkit (Rmxp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onyxrhapsody87

El encantador de la anima
    Years
    I need help... I worked out an introduction on my game. I did it just like your demo, except you can't choose a gender on my game... The gender is true from the start... But when ever I get to the 'insert name' part, my computer freezes up... but at the same time it works on your demo... any ideas?

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2005
    Blizzy wheres the letters? on the starter kit it wont show the words why?

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    not to be rude but did you read the post that the download was in
    it says in bold letters directions for that problem.....
    put the font file that came with the starter kit into the windows font folder in your local "c" drive in my computer

Bruno1440

Fire TRainer
    Years
    Hey blissy ive a idea to do the PP!!!
    Well if you dont know how i will explain!
    thats the SP! I changed something in Battle4 so now instead of taking the SP Cost from the Actors SP, it takes 1 from the SP Cost , Then you just need to add ifs saying if sp cost is 0, cancel the attack (battle 3 or 4, ive forgotten sorry)

Years
    Onyxrhapsody87 said:
    I need help... I worked out an introduction on my game. I did it just like your demo, except you can't choose a gender on my game... The gender is true from the start... But when ever I get to the 'insert name' part, my computer freezes up... but at the same time it works on your demo... any ideas?
    Go to the help and requests thread.

Flareon_Lover_92

Flareon Rules All!!
    Years
    It great and everything, I have downloaded it, But I cant see the writiing, it says earlier in this topic that you have to put something somewhere, but where do you put it??

Last edited:

Scompi

You have to put the Pokemon RS font in your WINDOWS/FONTS folder

Flareon_Lover_92

Flareon Rules All!!
    Years
    Sorry for the double post, But can you please explain how to use it I am trying to create a new pokemon game but I can't figure out how to use it.
    E.G I try to get some pokemon to battle, but I can't get them up.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    Flareon_Lover_92 said:
    Sorry for the double post, But can you please explain how to use it I am trying to create a new pokemon game but I can't figure out how to use it.
    E.G I try to get some pokemon to battle, but I can't get them up.

well, it's quite complex for new users but you'll get used to it.
    The pokemon battle system on the starterkit hasn't been made yet, either wait until blizzy makes on or learn RGSS and make one yourself.
    Same with the bag, pokedex and pokegear systems, you'll have to make them yourself.

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
    Datriot said:
    well, it's quite complex for new users but you'll get used to it.
    The pokemon battle system on the starterkit hasn't been made yet, either wait until blizzy makes on or learn RGSS and make one yourself.
    Same with the bag, pokedex and pokegear systems, you'll have to make them yourself.

Well As said above the battle system is unfinished as of yet, but with luck blizzy and the team will come up with the goods later on this year.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    hey thanks for this...i downloaded the starterkit on this first page on this thread is that the correct one or is there a later versio, i am un aware of.

Thanks Blizzy for all your hard work on the starter kit. Good Job ^_^

Edit: Well umm in ur pokedex would u be able to make places for new pokemon that we want to include

*Custom Pokemon*

Last edited:

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    I need help theres always an error on line 45.
    45@info = Window_Help2.new
    [email protected]ht = $height / 4 + 16
    [email protected]h = $width / 2 + 74
    [email protected] = 8
    [email protected] = $height - @info.height - 8
    [email protected] = 9999
    51@info2 = Window_Help2.new
    [email protected]ht = $height / 4 + 16
    [email protected]h = $width / 2 + 74
    [email protected] = 8
    [email protected] = $height - @info.height - 8 + 32
    [email protected] = 99999
    [email protected]ity = 0
    [email protected]owskin = @info.windowskin = 59RPG::Cache.windowskin("infosys")

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back