• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    I restarted my file and saved constantly and still found the same problem with the non loading battle, then I opened up Goldmap and I found the only pokemon I haven't found is Mareep, so Mareep may be the bug pokemon that doesn't load .

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    I restarted my file and saved constantly and still found the same problem with the non loading battle, then I opened up Goldmap and I found the only pokemon I haven't found is Mareep, so Mareep may be the bug pokemon that doesn't load .

Yup, we just figured it out today that Mareep was the problem (Because I went into the pokedex and mareep and its three evolutions froze up the game), but now we have to figure out whats causing the bug..

And thanks Zach01!

Years
    I really like the hack, i noticed something tho :)
    When u deliver the fosil to mr elm , and come back later , he is talking about the egg you should have got in the origenal game .
    and one question : are al the starters catchable ?

Years
    cool :D i always loved the gold silver crystal games :) so this would be a promesing game and i will be watching it ;) so better finish it xD

KyoMew

Perverted Angel
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2009
    Whew, Lookin' good. I cant believe you guys are already so far with it!
    Keep up the good work. ;D

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    Lookin' gooooood Mateo and Pyro, keep this up!! The best bit is where I get a cameo appearance, but it's good to see someone remembers the old classics when it comes to hacks.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Hey there i noticed a text error. that guy with the blue shirt, above the girl that's not a trainer, the first I'm is missing one of these: ' so it is Im.

And is Cut avible in this Demo, if so where? same question for the pokémoblie.

bo 1

jayshin
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    how to go go to the 5th gym?
    the 2 road in the Ecruteak city , i can't go? why?
    or is there any problem with a hack?

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    The demo only goes through ecruteak, thats why those 2 roads are blocked so you cant leave. But once you have Pokemobile there is other stuff you can do in the other towns and all. The last town in this demo is ecruteak, but we plan on doing a lot of work now that im out for march break and have my laptop again and hopefully sometime soon the next demo, which will cover all of Johto and the first town of Latio will be ready.

Glad to hear people enjoy it, and sorry we didnt add an NPC pointing out that the demo ends there, that would have cleared up confusion, but it does say in the first thread the demo goes through ecruteak. Sorry bout that.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    OKay, I will look into that. Most likely I jsuttyped the wrong number when I was setting his sprite to fix the bug where the Rhydon jumped between Rhydon and Clefairy sprites. Regardless will be no trouble to fix. ^^

Always good to get feedback and good to see people think its cool^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back