• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
Years
  • That should be implemented in the next demo then, or another similar system for changing out the mobile room people.

Also, just a little sneak info for you all: In the next demo, which will cover all of Johto and the first town in Latio, there will be some new thigns added in places already covered by this demo, so keep your eyes peeled ;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2007
    will be looking forward to the next demo release.

Edit:where do i go after beating violet gym leader.
    cant go to azalea due to having no hm cut.

Last edited:

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
  • Hello everyone! Heres somethign to keep you interested, its a small taste of our tileset for Latio! This is not a real map that will occur anywhere in the game,it is jsut there to show off somethings. Enjoy!

Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
  • wow

Hello everyone! Heres somethign to keep you interested, its a small taste of our tileset for Latio! This is not a real map that will occur anywhere in the game,it is jsut there to show off somethings. Enjoy!

Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

nice! really like the emerald trees , its lookin good, i liked the beta alot aswell,.... one thing, maybe try changing the palletes of gold to make it look a bit more..... wel colorful lol, anywayz lookin good, hope to see more, good luk :D

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
  • Well you see the problem with that is it doesnt suport the larger palletes like GBA games do, otherwise we would. As it is, thats the best it can get basically. Also we have a few more trick up our sleeve for Latio, that I won't mention yet as its still to early to be saying much about Latio yet ;) Love the comments! Keep 'em comin! ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    I really liked this hack. I played up until Ecruteak, thoguh I probably didn't see all there is to see, I did like a good number of the features

The simulation room was neat. Any way to increase the amount of computers the farther you get in the game? Maybe an item you find or buy could let you get into another room with more or something?

The Pokemobile room was pretty fun too, I agree that there should be triggers to change the people in there, have more people battle you even if they are just normal trainers. You could make SOME of the pokemobile/simulation trainers be pretty difficult fights, too.

Also, I tried losing to Tracey/One of the simulation people just to see what happened, and I was pleasently surprised to see that they said something to you. It's pretty interesting.
    Those were definately the most fun parts of the hack, though I did like some of the other changes too.

Anyway, can't wait for the next beta!

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
  • @Dogboy- Glad ya like the tileset! took a fair ammount of work tryign to fit it in, lol.

@MC50- I think something like that could be arranged. Another possible thign we may do is have another mobile room and simulation lab type deal in Latio. Either way, there will be more Mobile Room people and more simulations one way or another, you cna count on that ;)

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
  • Well still only through ecruteak is done, we took a bit to go ahead and get that tileset ready to show off casue we figured it would be really interesting^^ Also, you will get to the pokemon league via Blackthorn City now, as it was basiclly directly West of the Pokémon league to begin with.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
  • We will. What were gonna try to do this time is get more bug testing in as soon as we add something to test it, so maybe we wont have anywhere near as many bugs slipping through in the next final demo. Also, Well be sure to post screens and whatnot to keep you all informed. As it is, I will sneak one bit of info out to you all: After ecruteak, the town order again is different, this time even moreso than the last little twist we pulled. You'll have to playto find out, of course^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    pokemon sterling silver: cry of celebi

its a good hack of pokemon silver I like it most of al that sudowudo is lvl.12 and that you must first go to goldenrod before you go to azelia and I like the fight simulator in the game to
    greetings pachel22

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back