• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon-Styled Digimon Sprite Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Hey, folks! Thisb is a showcase of my Digimon sprites I'm creating for my Digimon-themed Pokemon game, which you can view in the Plot/Story Development Sub-Forum in the Game Thread. For now, there are mainly Baby Digimon, with a few others scattered.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Those look pretty good. :P A few of them could use some work on shading, and I suggest using a shade of gray on the "wing" looking thing instead of black on the second one from the left. I look forward to seeing some more evolved forms.

RLan69

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Thanx a bunch! Since the max. amount of attachments was five, and I didn't wanna clutter my imageshack account with singular sprites, I have a few more to dole out! As for Yuramon, I'll try to fix it as best I can!

EDIT: I may wanna make the first four a bit bigger, since now that I look at them, they're scads smaller than the ones above. For those who aren't familiar, these are the baby forms for Terriermon, Lopmon, Renamon, Guilmon & Guardromon/Andromon.

RLan69

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Actually, I don't think they were, I just think I made them way too small...I can remedy that and get it fixed by tomorrow.

RLan69

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    I REALLY hate to double post, but I realized that if you try to edit a message, you can't attach anything afterward...so I decided to attach a few more digis to this post!

RLan69

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    I'll do one or two requests, since luckily, I have off next week for spring break! I'll get Greymon up by tomorrow if possible! Anywhere, here's some more digis!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Wow, those are very cute! Very well done!

And, would you mind doing a Flamedramon? =) Thanks in advance.

RLan69

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    OK, I got Greymon & Flamedramon as requests so far. I'll try and get Koromon, Veemon, and Agumon done along with them!

RLan69

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    I appreciate that. If you'd all like to check the basic schematics of the game, check the thread in the plot/story development forum!

Silverwing

Under the Sun, Over the Sky~
    Years
    Those are cute! <3 I really like em! My scratch sprites are horrible. XD

Erm, but if you start doing requests, won't it be considered a "shop"?

RLan69

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Oh...you're right. Well, I am going to do just about every feasible digimon, I just need some ideas to start with. Think of it not as a shop, but as an "inspiration pool" and a gallery...

RLan69

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Again, I apologize for the double post, but I have finished Greymon & Flamedramon! Comments are welcome!!!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    ^^That was spam, this is the Sprite Forum. Did you even read the title of the forum?? My God. READ!

Okay, the flamedramon is a little skinny and they Greymon's shading is good. I'd give both of them a....9/10, because you did them from scratch it looks like.

Evil Ducky

I can feel a pulse in my butt!
    Years
    The_Pokemon_Hossier said:
    ^^That was spam, this is the Sprite Forum. Did you even read the title of the forum?? My God. READ!

Okay, the flamedramon is a little skinny and they Greymon's shading is good. I'd give both of them a....9/10, because you did them from scratch it looks like.
    SO-rry! geez! yah, so im kinda new! give me a break! (give me a break of that kitkat bar!) were and how can i post an image?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back