• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon SuFi : Mewtwo's Revenge (Complete : v1.0)

Years
  • Just an update on this.
    The original (hard) mode (main story-wise) of the game is finally completed😀. Wanted to make an easier mode for this Romhack but don't seem to have the time for it.

Even when I say the Romhack is now completed. It still has a few minor things that would make the romhack more enjoyable for casual players (such as access to more legendaries) which is not in... yet...
    But for now, I will leave the Romhack as it is for people to try it out and see some of the feedback.

I will be updating the main thread. The patch is not downloadable until my next post (estimated in 1-3 days).
    Thank you to the people who gave feedback on the beta.

Years
  • The Original thread is updated with the new link for the Completed Version

Just in case, I will put the LINK here as well.

I will leave the Beta v0.3 because this was an easier version of the game. And I may one day make an easy mode for the romhack.
    Hope you guys enjoy it!

Years
  • I have updated the link. I forgot to block off gym 8 and this could cause confusion. Sorry for the inconvenience!

IMPORTANT NOTES
    1. DO NOT GO TO THE SIDE STORY FOR THE SEVII ISLAND
    2. AFTER THE 7th Gym. Go straight to Elite 4. Gym 8 will be part of the post-game.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I feel like I have to write my own Walkthrough of the game. This is a very hard game for me. And I hope people can see through this guide, that I really want people to do massive planning before the gym battles. - Will gradually update this in my free time

Walkthrough
    -Things to keep note-
    Spoiler:

-Leading up to the first gym-
    Spoiler:

-Leading up to the second gym-
    Spoiler:

-Leading up to the third gym-
    Spoiler:

-Leading up to the Fourth gym-
    Spoiler:

-Leading up to the Fifth gym-
    Spoiler:

-Leading up to the Sixth gym-
    Spoiler:

-Leading up to the Seventh gym-
    Spoiler:

TRY NOT TO SPOIL YOURSELF WITH THESE ONES, I WILL NOT WRITE A GUIDE FOR THE ELITE 4 AND CHAMPION BATTLE.
    ELITE 4
    Spoiler:

CHAMPION BATTLE
    Spoiler:

How I beat The Elite 4 and Champion with Timburr as starter without any Legendaries

To be Continued

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    It's broken can't even get it to show up on my emulator, the complete version at least and the beta forces me to fully complete my team before the first town :/

Years
  • It's broken can't even get it to show up on my emulator, the complete version at least and the beta forces me to fully complete my team before the first town :/

This one is just the patch. You need to have original FireRed v1.0 to patch the files with the ones you download here.

It doesn't force you to make a team of 6. But at least have 6 Pokémon with you at all times because the difficulty (and the 'share exp') of the romhack requires you to do that. Or you will waste more time in training your Pokémon later.

Days
    • Seen Dec 29, 2023
    Oi calistrotic22, eu estou com um problema para mega evoluir o medicham, o treinador que dar a pedra dele na rota 14, está dando pedras repetidas. Isso é um bug ou proposital?

EXEMPLO:Pokemon Supreme Fire Mewtwos Revenge1.0_1703013827579.pngPokemon Supreme Fire Mewtwos Revenge1.0_1703013868318.pngPokemon Supreme Fire Mewtwos Revenge1.0_1703013883573.png

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2024
    Le jeu freeze quand je marche ou quand je cours, je joue sur tablette avec l'émulateur myboy, et la troisième arène est impossible à passer. Ça fait 3 jours que je suis bloqué dessus

Last edited:
    Years
    Years
  • Le jeu freeze quand je marche ou quand je cours, je joue sur tablette avec l'émulateur myboy, et la troisième arène est impossible à passer. Ça fait 3 jours que je suis bloqué dessus
    Sorry for the late reply. This my be because your first Pokemon is having the synchronize ability. I have note it in the bug document. Other than that im not sure what happen.

Years
  • I will be making updates on this romhack to get rid of a few bugs and making some changes to the moves.

Expect to have some new moves, deleted old moves, berries wont be able to use in battle (as held item is still okay).

Attempting to put legendary trainers that will give you their used Legendaries once you beat them (the theme of the game).
    Concept, After every badge, you can go towards the routes to victory road. And you can battle the trainers there if you want to get yoursef legendaries.

After first badge obtained you are able to battle a trainer with, moltres, articuno and zapdos. A trainer with legendary beast. Once beaten with specific rules, the legendaries are yours.

After second badge you can get other legendaries and so on. Until the 7th badge where you can obtain the top tier legendaries.

Hopefully i can make it happen 😂

Last edited:
    Years
  • Move changes that will happen for the next update :

1) Useless Moves (for this romhack) such as foresight, reversal, and flail will be changed to usable moves.

2) inflict damage move with a chance of status condition will go back to 10%, from a buffed 30%. I find this annoying from a player's perspective. Ai 30% is 90% lol.

3) due to problems with a double battle with entry hazards, there will be no more entry hazard moves, those moves will be changed to a good 1 PP Priority status move instead. Because of these changes. Some major battles will be changed.

Others :
    1) Berries will no longer be able to be used by trainers in battle. I feel this feature is a good feature for people who still want to use items during battles.

2) will re-enable shift battle (not that it will benefit much, as most of the battles are double battles)

3) legendary Pokemon will be obtainable by beating Legendary Trainers

4) synchronize, rivalry, counter, and manipulate abilities won't be in the romhack anymore.

5) The Holy Type will not be immune to ghosts, changing it to taking only 80% damage like other types.

Probably more.
    These changes may take the whole year. But it is what it is.
    Sincere apologies again to the people who PMd me. But thanks for all the criticism and feedback.

Last edited:
    Back