• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon SuFi : Mewtwo's Revenge (Complete : v1.0)

Years
  • raoa08p0voe51.png

GUIDE

Before we start
    Spoiler:

KEEP THIS IN MIND. THIS IS MY TAKE ON POKÉMON GAME. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS OPEN YOUR MIND AND LET THE JOURNEY FLOW THROUGH YOU.

Story and Background of the RomHack

The story will take place in the Kanto region with the first storyline of FireRed and second storyline encounter that blends in with the original FireRed storyline. It is the continuation of Pokemon Supreme Fire, where 3 brothers (protector of this Pokemon world) were defeated by bunch of intruders that has a much stronger Pokemon. You as a trainer (prodigy) that just came out of the Academy will be venturing your way to defeat the intruders with bunch of other members of the team that the Brothers recruited.

You will start in the same fashion as Kanto, but once you get your first Pokemon from Professor Oak, You will encounter a weaken state Armoured Mewtwo and will be helping him to take revenge, while he help you on your journey.

throughout your journey, instead of Team Rocket, you will have this Evil Organisation instead, who are working for the Intruders. They are the mixture of team Rocket, Team Aqua and Team Magma.

Different city have different challenges. Prodigy trainers, whom are from the Sevii Island is taking over some of the places to show you how good they are, once you beat them, you will get a gift from them. Their purpose is to be a mini-gym battle.

Mega Trainers are also implement where their level will be high and they will have Mega Pokemon version forms in their team. The purpose of these trainers is for you to beat once and get their Pokemon Mega Stones as a gift for beating them, on their own rule.​

Other notes to be aware of
    Spoiler:

Credits Disclaimer
    All the sprites and ASM work is not made by me, Some HEX and scripting are made by me. But all changes of the game map and the game concept are my idea.

Credit goes to:
    Spoiler:

Features:
    Spoiler:

Niches and a little bit about Types and Weakness chart changes
    Spoiler:

Exclusive Move Features:
    Spoiler:

Known Bugs:
    Spoiler:

Download Link:
    Beta v0.3
    Complete v1.0

Changelog:
    Spoiler:

Screenshot - Really sorry I am bad with teasers. But this is the first few part of the romhack.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • So how hard is this game? Does this game will require proper strategy to beat or just hands down grinding? I'm hoping for the former because if it was the latter then I wouldn't call it difficulty. I am hoping that this game's difficulty is done like Pokemon Clover.

Years
  • So how hard is this game? Does this game will require proper strategy to beat or just hands down grinding? I'm hoping for the former because if it was the latter then I wouldn't call it difficulty. I am hoping that this game's difficulty is done like Pokemon Clover.

The first game, I'll admit, it was badly made. But that one was originally made for myself. And i am use to beating the game with Pokemon that are 5-8 levels lower than the NPC. That being said I was inexperienced about how would other people play it.

So after the release of the original Supreme Fire. I wanted to make a proper one. Where the game is fair with the difficulty. On top of that, grinding is not really needed (assuming you battle with all the trainers given), but note that there are EXP trainers in the game to help you out if you need to change a team member. Plus with the Experience are gain through all the Pokemon, Grinding is not needed much for that as well.

All in all, I strongly believe that this time, the game require a proper strategy, especially with the weaken Mewtwo state (assuming people use it lol). You can try it out and see how's the first gym goes and let me know! ;-)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I 'll inform you after I upload

Alright cool.
    Anyway, just so that the video dont look like it is hard. Just lettinf you know there is a reason for me giving some items early game to make it easier.

First. Like the PC will give 2 rare candies. It is meant to be used the moment you get your starter. Not for later. If not, it can be hard at the start which i dont want it to look like.

Second. Pokemon held item is important to.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Interesting, I remember the first version of this hack creating a major buzz on reddit with varying opinions. I will try this after a handful of updates in the near future,

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2020
    Yeah maybe but losing first battle doesn't matter that much and after getting starter training isn't hard witj fast forward .

Years
  • To all Luxray lover!

After the third gym you will be able to catch Shinx at route 11.
    And it has it's fourth evolution. Male (right made by DesvoL) and Female (left made by FYTYno1) version of it.
    There are a lot more Fourth Evolution for other Pokemon. But this are the one that I will show.
    obviously you won't get it at level 44. Just showcase purposes.

MXoUCv5_d.webp

Years
  • Update on the Evolution Line for the first Generation. This will be posted in the First Post as well.

Just CTRL+F if it is hard to see. Sorry about that.

Whatever you see here is the new evolution line for certain Pokemon.
    If it's not in here, it is the same as the original evolution.

REMEMBER PERMANENT MEGAS HAS SLIGHTLY LOWER STATS THAN ORIGINAL MEGAS.
    AND YES MEGA EVOLUTION BY PUSHING A BUTTON EXIST AS WELL, WITH BETTER STATS.

*Most Push button Mega Evolution, I won't write it here, for obvious reason*

New evolution Line:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Update (mostly on new Features):

So to start thing off, the map process (now only finishing route 8) is kinda slow just because I'm a bit too busy, and i wanted to focus more on the features i would like to see in this RomHack. So yeah, even though there are already so many features (in the beta) I still feel it is not complete, for my satisfaction.

I promised the next beta update will be until the first Elite 4. So no new beta to download for now. I do however want to share the new Features that are put in the RomHack.

The added features:
    Spoiler:

P.S - I am a lone ranger in this project so the next Beta will be late. If anyone would like to help in any way write me a message. Do remember the concept of this RomHack though. Because of the 'out of the ordinariness', I don't dare to ask for help in the first place lol.

Last edited:
    Back